We All Love And Adore It.

Jimmy's A Legend

Do you have the link for that?

I haven't been able to find one. It's from the Raving Arizona DVD, which hiddengrok.com carries. That's where I was able to buy it. Though I did find part of the soundcheck, but they are trying (you will see what this means) to perform Over the Hills and Far Away in Miami that is over the orignal music/talking, but you do get to see when Jimmy sort of tap dancing on his wah wah pedel!

Hello MadScreamingGallery... (thanks for the Pmessage)...It is wonderful to communicate with very sincere Led Zepplin fans (I was born/raised in North India)

now back to business...about this picture... I have seen the interview, you know he has such beautiful voice to match his timeless beauty and of course the classy British Accent.. God is there anything NOT beautiful about him........

Hello PlanetPage :wave: You're welcome - and thanks.

Here's a Jimmy's smile for you:

JPblackguitarside.jpg

I haven't been able to find one. It's from the Raving Arizona DVD, which hiddengrok.com carries. That's where I was able to buy it. Though I did find part of the soundcheck, but they are trying (you will see what this means) to perform Over the Hills and Far Away in Miami that is over the orignal music/talking, but you do get to see when Jimmy sort of tap dancing on his wah wah pedel!

Oh, rocking!

I love this man! Especially his humour...my dad called him "dark knight" some days before and I got really angry. Seeing his laughing face is priceless!

Ohhhh~~I love this Jimmy!! :cheer:

This is from his interview of NME just before the Knebworth festival in 1979.

The journalist of NME was writing that Jimmy looked healthy and youthful.

That's right. The cover of NME is this. I posted on the other pics. It's one my favorite pictures of him ever.jpnme79.jpg

Oh, rocking!

I love this man! Especially his humour...my dad called him "dark knight" some days before and I got really angry. Seeing his laughing face is priceless!

the light shines brightest in the darkness. Tell him that and see what he throws back at you :blink:

:lol: probably: "what did you smoke, sweatheart?" My dad is not the romantic kind of person.

lol

It's straight out of the book of John. The light shineth in the darkness but the darkness comprehended it not.

However my point was that light does shine brightest in darkness, the same way colours look brightest on a black background.

Rather than getting upset with your father's comments, you know?.....

lol

It's straight out of the book of John. The light shineth in the darkness but the darkness comprehended it not.

However my point was that light does shine brightest in darkness, the same way colours look brightest on a black background.

Rather than getting upset with your father's comments, you know?.....

I'm not angry for that comments, as if I wouln't know that my dad would eat his own foot just to jam with Jimmy one time...

270908191737_sonstige_2nkhny0.jpg

110908200340_sonstige_pic_0025.jpg

270908192201_sonstige_94fae382jimmy.jpg

Oh, these wrinkles around his eyes...sigh

Aen, most awesome find!! That footage is priceless for SOOOO many reasons! Jason bopping around, Jimmy so natural and having a blast! Smiling, laughing, smoking, LOL! Does he have a personal cigarette lighter? You always see him with the contantly burning cig in his mouth but never lighting one of the things, Ahahaha! Jimmys aresenal of guitars, dancing, and primping his hair...priceless!!

I'm not angry for that comments, as if I wouln't know that my dad would eat his own foot just to jam with Jimmy one time...

270908192201_sonstige_94fae382jimmy.jpg

Oh, these wrinkles around his eyes...sigh

Thanks especially for the above pic.

btw, I was just trying to help

You wrote: "my dad called him "dark knight" some days before and I got really angry."

Aen27!! Thanks for this gem! I have just come across it now (it was posted on 21st!!! LOL).

It 's a great vid. Jimmy just looks too COOL! He has such a presence and charisma.

What makes me laugh in the vid is the guy with the cast on his leg walking up and down the stage! :D too funny...

Aen27!! Thanks for this gem! I have just come across it now (it was posted on 21st!!! LOL).

It 's a great vid. Jimmy just looks too COOL! He has such a presence and charisma.

What makes me laugh in the vid is the guy with the cast on his leg walking up and down the stage! :D too funny...

You're welcome. I just wish someone would post more from the Raving Arizona DVD for those people that don't own it. I just think he is so hot with that cigarette and flinging around that towel.

Archived