We All Love And Adore It.

Jimmy's A Legend

These belong here too. He just so cute in this interview...he puts very bad thoughts into my head with that smile of his...

sg1.jpg

sg2.jpg

sg4.jpg

sg3.jpg

Oh those are gorgeous :wub: and yeah know what you mean about that smile, any smile of his just sends bad thoughts into my head...scratch that anything Pagey does puts bad thoughts into my head...Oh Jimmy...Jimmy! :P

Oh those are gorgeous :wub: and yeah know what you mean about that smile, any smile of his just sends bad thoughts into my head...scratch that anything Pagey does puts bad thoughts into my head...Oh Jimmy...Jimmy! :P

You cover beautifully, darling!

Oh come on, he's there on the ground, lying infront of you, giving that cheeky-boy-grin and you can only think of searching of shamrocks? :P......Ok no Lucia you've gone far enough now :bagoverhead:

Anyway captured some screenshots of Pagey in an interview.

zn4tfo.jpg

2mrw84j.jpg

2i0865u.jpg

can u give me the link to this interview :)

^ OHHHHHHHH. I wanna move near you! XD LOL

:) It was way back in 83/84

Yeah, either someone went to lengths to find a look alike or people shrink with time travel, lol He wasn''t quite 5'11

Either way, I see that pic and also a handful of others and I see "him" and we really got along well. I flipping miss that guy big time.

Archived