Eddie Vedders vocals....

Medhb

he gets so emotional when he sings 'black'. i enjoy listening to him sing.

that whole Unplugged is just the best thing for me to come out of the 90's..... PJ was smoking hot for a five year period in a Led-Zeppelin kind of way....

Pearl Jam are one of the few bands i have loved since the 90's began. Great rock n roll! Eddie Vedder is adorable and i have always dug him. Eddie has a great voice and exudes passion in every thing he does. IF Jimmy was to recruit him for a project i think it would be awesome. My only demand is they don't call themselves Led Zeppelin.

edddievedder1.jpg

Eddie with my idol...i love rock n roll humanitarians!

bono181106_wideweb__470x294,0.jpg

Maybe they could call it Ed-Zeppelin............LMFAO!

Ya know, I'm just working away listening to Pearl Jam and I'm thinking....hmmmmm, I would LOVE to hear Eddie collaberating with the J's. Too many reasons it would never happen but I think Eddie would be really, really good to work with on new material....can you envision his vocals with the J's?

Or is it just me? :D

I was thinking the same thing. I just saw the VH1 Class Rock Show honoring the Who and Eddie totally rocked! Pearl Jam was the best performers there. It is very hard to sing The Who's song well but he did a awesome job. Great minds think alike! LOL

I was thinking the same thing. I just saw the VH1 Class Rock Show honoring the Who and Eddie totally rocked! Pearl Jam was the best performers there. It is very hard to sing The Who's song well but he did a awesome job. Great minds think alike! LOL

Couldn't agree more. They stole the show. Foo Fighters were great (as always), but Incubus and Flaming Lips were kinda lame. Tenacious D? If I want to see two fat guys pretending to be rockstars, I'll just go to a local bar for that.

Yes. I agree. Pearl Jam stole the show. Foos were not bad either. Flaming Lips did a good job, too.

Interesting to think that The Who were inducted in VH1's Rock Honors this year.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Led Zeppelin are next year's honorees??? The timing would be perfect. :)

I'd go to that concert in a heartbeat (as millions of others, I'm sure).

R B)

ohh Eddie! :wub:

I'm sooooo biased when it comes to him/Pearl Jam that I'd love anything he'd do! :lol:

saw Pearl Jam 3 times last summer, they ROCK!!!

so yeah, I definitely wouldn't mind him collaborating with the J's but I think PJ is working on a new album currently. :)

I love Pearl Jam and Eddie too! Have been a fan since their first album. I agree they were great on the VHI show last night honoring the Who. I am also a fan of the Foo's and Incubus but Pearl Jam were the best last night out of the three.

Roger and Pete were great last night too! I am also a fan of the Who. Rogers voice isn't what it used to be though. They still rocked it out last night.

Let's hope next year Led Zeppelin will be the ones getting honored!

:D

Archived