U.S. Vice President 2008

allthekingshorses

If it were McBrillant making gaff after gaff you would all be saying that it is because he is so old. I guess Bidens excuse is that he is just soooooooooo stupid. Between Bidens gaffs, and :notworthy: obama's :notworthy: uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, ........................... where is my teleprompter, it's a laugh a minute :lol: These two are absolute jokes. I can hardly wait to hear what gaff Biden says tomorrow. And you think that these two clowns are presidential material. :hysterical:

Now wanna be, be sure and tell ~*Lady Elizabeth of the Paggette's*~ what I have said because I know that she has me and 98% of everyone else around here on her ignore list. LOL

Ever seen a McCain speech? Appartently not. He tends to be reading from a telepromter quite a bit. And when he's not, he's saying "my friends".

Iran, Iraq, Sunni, Shiite anyone??? Does McCain know the difference? Thank goodness he has Joe Leiberman to help him out. You apparently don't watch what your candidate says. You are too busy watching Barack and Joe's every move... Man Crush maybe?

Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bomb, Iran.

John McCain's comments on the economy last week...

"The fundementals of our economy are strong" John McCain

"We've got to fix this economy, which the fundamentals of are at great risk right now...."

If he were President he would fire the Chairman of the SEC - OOPS, A President doesn't have that authority.

I could go on....

Say it ain't so Joe...................

More Biden Gaffes:

While at the University of Delaware he said that he told the folks in Ohio that they would kick Ohio States ass in football :lol:

He said on national television that he does not meet with special intereast groups, but his staff does it for him :lol:

During a speech to the National Guard he implied "That he was forced down by enemy fire while flying over Afghanistan. They really had to land because of bad weather. :lol:

Everyone understands a gaffe now and then, that is human. But this guy is a gaffe a minute. obama has actually asked him to shut his mouth more. It must be hard for Biden to do that, I mean his foot is there so much. But he still figures out ways to embarass his party. :hysterical:

This guy, while very funny, is a pathetic joke.

Maybe Senator Biden should be more like the other VP Candidate and repeat the same speech on every stop. You know the one, the thanks but no thanks speech she's been running on... where's that one clip someone posted showing her saying the exact same thing at six different speeches.

And McCain is quite the Gaffe Factory, so I'm not sure why you would try to pin it in the left side. But then again, it's you were talking about.

Heard a radio ad here in North Carolina about how McCain and the NRA have been misleading voters about Obama/Biden's stance on gun control. You see this every frickin' election. All these wannabe John Waynes getting sand in their asses, screaming that the EBIL LIBRUL DEBILS are going to take away their guns. Hasn't happened yet, has it? Won't ever happen, right? Yeah. Doesn't matter what they personally feel about gun control. They will never, never, NEVER be able to pass a law that basically invalidates the 2nd amendment. Won't happen.

Excerpts from the hard-hitting, in-depth, politically-sound interview Sarah Palin did with..........................................Katie Couric.

From the Palin-Couric interview...

Sarah Palin: My understanding is that Rick Davis recused himself from the dealings of the firm. I don't know how long ago, a year or two ago that he's not benefiting from that. And you know, I was - I would hope that's not the case.

Katie Couric: But he still has a stake in the company so isn't that a conflict of interest?

Palin: Again, my understanding is that he recused himself from the dealings with Freddie and Fannie, any lobbying efforts on his part there. And I would hope that's the case because, as John McCain has been saying, and as I've on a much more local level been also rallying against is the undue influence of lobbyists in public policy decisions being made.

Next, Couric asked about the $700 billion government bailout of bad debt - and whether she supports it.

Palin: I'm all about the position that America is in and that we have to look at a $700 billion bailout. And as Sen. McCain has said unless this nearly trillion dollar bailout is what it may end up to be, unless there are amendments in Paulson's proposal, really I don't believe that Americans are going to support this and we will not support this. The interesting thing in the last couple of days that I have seen is that Americans are waiting to see what John McCain will do on this proposal. They're not waiting to see what Barack Obama is going to do. Is he going to do this and see what way the political wind's blowing? They're waiting to see if John McCain will be able to see these amendments implemented in Paulson's proposal.

Couric: Why do you say that? Why are they waiting for John McCain and not Barack Obama?

Palin: He's got the track record of the leadership qualities and the pragmatism that's needed at a crisis time like this.

Couric: But polls have shown that Sen. Obama has actually gotten a boost as a result of this latest crisis, with more people feeling that he can handle the situation better than John McCain.

Palin: I'm not looking at poll numbers. What I think Americans at the end of the day are going to be able to go back and look at track records and see who's more apt to be talking about solutions and wishing for and hoping for solutions for some opportunity to change, and who's actually done it?

Couric: If this doesn't pass, do you think there's a risk of another Great Depression?

Palin: Unfortunately, that is the road that America may find itself on. Not necessarily this, as it's been proposed, has to pass or we're going to find ourselves in another Great Depression. But, there has got to be action - bipartisan effort - Congress not pointing fingers at one another but finding the solution to this, taking action, and being serious about the reforms on Wall Street that are needed.

Couric: Would you support a moratorium on foreclosures to help average Americans keep their homes?

Palin: That's something that John McCain and I have both been discussing - whether that ... is part of the solution or not. You know, it's going to be a multi-faceted solution that has to be found here.

Couric: So you haven't decided whether you'll support it or not?

Palin: I have not.

Couric: What are the pros and cons of it do you think?

Palin: Oh, well, some decisions that have been made poorly should not be rewarded, of course.

Couric: By consumers, you're saying?

Palin: Consumers - and those who were predator lenders also. That's, you know, that has to be considered also. But again, it's got to be a comprehensive, long-term solution found ... for this problem that America is facing today. As I say, we are getting into crisis mode here.

Couric: You've said, quote, "John McCain will reform the way Wall Street does business." Other than supporting stricter regulations of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac two years ago, can you give us any more example of his leading the charge for more oversight?

Palin: I think that the example that you just cited, with his warnings two years ago about Fannie and Freddie - that, that's paramount. That's more than a heck of a lot of other senators and representatives did for us.

Couric: But he's been in Congress for 26 years. He's been chairman of the powerful Commerce Committee. And he has almost always sided with less regulation, not more.

Palin: He's also known as the maverick though, taking shots from his own party, and certainly taking shots from the other party. Trying to get people to understand what he's been talking about - the need to reform government.

Couric: But can you give me any other concrete examples? Because I know you've said Barack Obama is a lot of talk and no action. Can you give me any other examples in his 26 years of John McCain truly taking a stand on this?

Palin: I can give you examples of things that John McCain has done, that has shown his foresight, his pragmatism, and his leadership abilities. And that is what America needs today.

Couric: I'm just going to ask you one more time - not to belabor the point. Specific examples in his 26 years of pushing for more regulation.

Palin: I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you.

You'll try to find some.......and then you'll bring them to her. You know, shouldn't that be something you should already know?

I can't imagine Barack Obama doing this and if he did, I'd be livid. It's called telephones and airplanes. You can work in Washington like good little Senators AND do the scheduled debates.....AT THE SAME TIME!!! Shock and awe.

As I heard it refered to today...walk and chew gum at the same time. My vote goes to the guy that can do that :lol:

I can't imagine Barack Obama doing this and if he did, I'd be livid. It's called telephones and airplanes. You can work in Washington like good little Senators AND do the scheduled debates.....AT THE SAME TIME!!! Shock and awe.

I can't believe McCain wants to do this. And of course the next step would be to postpone the VP debate.

I can't believe McCain wants to do this. And of course the next step would be to postpone the VP debate.

I can believe it. It has a two fold positive effect for him - He gets to 'appear' decisive and strong (clearly overstepping his bounds) AND he gets to postpose the debate he is so badly dreading! It's a win/win for him. Plus, he can attack Obama's 'true' motives if he refuses to postpone the debates. Brilliant!!!

He's still not the right candidate.

Letterman's guest on right now is saying how postponing Friday's debate could likely result in the cancellation of the VP debate all together. You can't cancel any of the presidential ones and the schedule is really tight already, so that means if Friday's doesn't happen, something's going to get bumped. What debate would you choose to cancel?

Letterman's guest on right now is saying how postponing Friday's debate could likely result in the cancellation of the VP debate all together. You can't cancel any of the presidential ones and the schedule is really tight already, so that means if Friday's doesn't happen, something's going to get bumped. What debate would you choose to cancel?

I'm not sure which debate would be better cancelled. I was looking forward to both.

This just shows the McCain camp is sh*tting their pants right now.

I'm not sure which debate would be better cancelled. I was looking forward to both.

This just shows the McCain camp is sh*tting their pants right now.

I misspoke, I meant if you were McCain, which debate would you want canceled? Biden would decimate Palin far more than than BO would McCain. I would want to see all of the debates, too, but would be very surprised if all of them would still go ahead. Both presidential and VP debates should be mandatory; show your stuff, answer your nation. If the debates went on during WWII they can go on now. But the trickle effect of one postponement means the rather convenient likely cancellation of another. Based on Palin's responses to Couric sans prompter, I'm guessing they're grateful for the distraction.

Honest question for the Palin fans....

Do you wish she was doing more interviews and/or press conferences to prove she is ready?

The more she speaks, the less she says :) I love how she danced around answering the question Katie asked her about her campaign manager taking money from Freddie Mac. However, the Dems already know she is stupid and the Repubs don't care...they will stand by their idiots...

OH NO I am not a Palin fan, lol. I hope it's okay i answered anyway...

Archived