U.S. Vice President 2008

allthekingshorses

SHHH.

You're ruining the surprise.

You know, when in 2011, Obama would have to send the troops back into Iraq, our economy is bought up by foreign investors and jobs leave this country faster than a white castle hamburger through the human body. All because we don't want to be seen as a racist country by not voting in the most inexperienced presidential nominee ever.

But atleast we can get an abortion at any time in any state for any reason. We wouldn't want to teach our children to accept mistakes and make the best of it.

Sarah Palin is dumb

Doesn't she know that "above my Pay grade" is an acceptable answer in any given situation.

Dude! What hole did you just crawl out of? Hello....knock knock...anyone hoooome? China already owns us and half of our real estate. Europeans are snapping up our land also. What jobs? Manufacturing, tecnology, support, etc are already off shore....what you talking about 2011 for? Open your eyes buddy, we're already there!

Send the troops BACK to Iraq? There will be no more troops left to SEND back unless we erect the draft and start breeding 'mistakes' as you call them as fast as possible.

And to say this is all because we don't want to be seen as a racist country?! I usually respect others opinions but that is NOT an opinion, that is purely bullshit and racicist in itself.

As far as what's above Palins paygrade? Come on....would you want her even teaching your children?! I think teaching is above her pay grade. She should stick with trying to get as much pork for her Alaskan consituents, trying to manipulate local government and keeping an eye on the libraries in Alaska to ensure they don't have any books that are TOO thought provoking...that is more to her pay grade.

YIKES!!

I plead with anyone who can NOT provide a single fact or an opinion based on something other than delusions to please....just bite your tongue and keep it to yourself. It's kinda taking away from the experience that those of us who like a good debate are trying to enjoy.

Mercy please.... :rolleyes:

Medhb, you are so smart :notworthy: maybe we should start bowing down to you like you bow down to :notworthy: obama :notworthy:. Remember, many like Palin. She would be a much better teacher then 98% of the knuckle heads that call themselves teachers right now.

Yeah! I like that! I can definatly get used to this. Now, wash my feet, just no skin contact please.

In your case you are probably right srplane becuase obviously you had very, very poor teachers.

Not a single sentence in that post was in any way a formulated critique of Obama, Democrats, or liberals in general. You said nothing that would constitute an argument, rather you used random insults to be thrown together for no reason. It did not have any form of thesis statement or even a topic sentence, which indicates you have no real method of forming a coherent argument.

srplane, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

wanna be............................it was not ment to critique obama, liberals or dems. I said that because of Sarah Palin, the Republicans have gone from luke warm about their Candidate to fired up. I guess you did not read that part. Maybe you can get Hermit to read it for you and then tell you what to think about it. :hysterical:

What does Hermit have to do with anything? I haven't heard from him since he left.

And you've posted about liberals being scared of Palin abiout twenty times now, it's getting stupider and stupider (and I like Palin, something I guess you don't understand)

No, I have posted about how scared the libs are about Palin about as many times as they have posted trash about her. That would be much more then twenty times.

They consistently post videos or any relative news about her. You don't.

You did with Biden for a while, but you've resorted to this crap again. It's unfortunate really

wanna be.......................................why is it that ABC, CBS, CNN, or MSNBC will not ask :notworthy: obama :notworthy: any hard questions about his affiliations with the terrosist William Ayres. Or grill him about his helping the slum lord Rezko to the tune of several million dollars. If McCain had any affiliation for even a single day with a Racist like Wright, he would have been forced to drop out of the race. But with obama, it's old news............not important anymore. Do you not see whats going on with the media covering for him?

I have always noted that sr...I just don't flaunt it every chance I get. Because it never ends...you bitch about Obama, they bitch about Palin. You bitch about Biden, they go after McCain. Arguing about their personal lives doesn't matter to me anymore. All politicians are hiding something, I've learned to accept it.

That's why you don't see me going after Obama or McCain with personal attacks, I always criticize their voting history (or lack thereof), their positions, or simply their reaction on a subject or something. I care way more about their issues than who their pastor was.

And let it be known that I like McCain more than I like Obama. But Obama, no matter what Republicans will have you believe, is probably 20x more religious than McCain. It's not even close

wanna be, where did that come from. I will just say that going to a church filled with Anti American and racist talk does not seem like a very sacred place. And, no matter how you feel about abortion, how can obama take up for infantacide by saying it is "above his paygrade". Now I have not just tried to judge him but rather stated facts. Again, I do not see where you are comming from.

McCain isn't even really religious. Never has been (until recently to make the evangelicals happy). Since you're voting for him, you should know that. As far as abortion, not all religions define conception. I'm Catholic, we do. I have no idea about Obama's religion.

I have never been a big fan of his. I am a true Conservative, he has always been to liberal for me. Now compared to obama, it is a no brainer. McCain is the more conservative of the two. That's why he gets my vote. The reason that I am so fired up about Palin is because she is a true Conservative in every sense of the word.

Ron Pauls been my "conservative" in my time.

Barry Goldwater was great too.

I hate this Neo-Con movement...sooooo liberal it's sickening

wow Del, I was giving you more credit than you deserve.

It was labled as a gaffe, but he said it as a joke. It didn't get coverage like that in the Conservative lines and that's because they are just salvating over anything to pin on him.

Actually he meant it when he was confused about how many states are in the union. It was only "relabeled" as a gaffe, or a joke.

And how about his comment where he said (on the Georgian crisis) "let's leave it up to the UN Security Council." What kind of person is so oblivious to the fact that the RUSSIANS HAVE A PERMANENT SEAT ON THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL AND CAN VETO ANY VOTE THEIR.

You want a commander in chief who is that clueless about the United Nations Security council?

In talking about Sarah Palin, let me tell you a story:

I know a guy reasonably well. My family has known him for years. For the last 8 years he's been Mayor of a town with a population of 56,000 people, 8 times the population of Wasila Alaska. The guy, as decent a chap as he is, is completely incompetent. For example, he decided to have an Opera festival in the town, and decided to hold it outdoors. He spent $150,000 of public money on the concert. Come the day before the concert, and it poured down with rain for 2 days. The concert had to be cancelled, and that $150,000 went right down the drain. All the money wasted. I asked him why he didn't have a contingency plan in place, for example in case of rain holding it in the Entertainment Centre and I kid you not, this was his reply to me: "Well, I didn't think we needed one, because we checked the weather reports and it didn't say it was going to rain".

This guy has left his Mayoral job, and is launching a campaign in the liberal (conservative) party to be a Government Minister or 'Governor' (we call them Premier) of my state, with a population of 4.25 million.

As I said, decent guy, just completely inept, but he's good at pressing the flesh, and that's what gets him elected.

I wouldn't want him being the Deputy Premier of Australia, so don't be awed by Palin being Mayor of Wasila and Governor of Alaska, because any boob, frankly, can hold those jobs.

In talking about Sarah Palin, let me tell you a story:

I know a guy reasonably well. My family has known him for years. For the last 8 years he's been Mayor of a town with a population of 56,000 people, 8 times the population of Wasila Alaska. The guy, as decent a chap as he is, is completely incompetent. For example, he decided to have an Opera festival in the town, and decided to hold it outdoors. He spent $150,000 of public money on the concert. Come the day before the concert, and it poured down with rain for 2 days. The concert had to be cancelled, and that $150,000 went right down the drain. All the money wasted. I asked him why he didn't have a contingency plan in place, for example in case of rain holding it in the Entertainment Centre and I kid you not, this was his reply to me: "Well, I didn't think we needed one, because we checked the weather reports and it didn't say it was going to rain".

This guy has left his Mayoral job, and is launching a campaign in the liberal (conservative) party to be a Government Minister or 'Governor' (we call them Premier) of my state, with a population of 4.25 million.

As I said, decent guy, just completely inept, but he's good at pressing the flesh, and that's what gets him elected.

I wouldn't want him being the Deputy Premier of Australia, so don't be awed by Palin being Mayor of Wasila and Governor of Alaska, because any boob, frankly, can hold those jobs.

Agreed. I had a patient who was Mayor of a county in Pennsylvania of maybe 50,000 residents. He said it wasn't that big a deal. But fact is, she is totally incompetent for the position she may hold and anyone who can't see that is plain dumb. Put any spin on it, but McCain choosing her was incompetent, so anything else he says or does is invalid, in my very humble opinion.

Why the Libs hate Sarah:

Democrats can't stomach seeing the feminist movement's impetus for greater female political participation and empowerment 'hijacked' by a pro-life woman who espouses traditional values. They must obliterate her, lest her popularity eat away at their party's core.

So the Democrats are hysterical in their attacks on her. South Carolina's Democratic Party chairwoman, Carol Fowler (wife of a national party chairman), said that the only qualification Palin had for vice president was that she hadn't had an abortion. Tabloids are digging up dirt on Palin's children. And liberal bloggers have suggested that Palin would neglect her children if she were elected (while the Democratic candidate has young children at home, too).

That liberals would resort to such blatant sexism shows their desperation, but surprises no one.

I can't answer for everyone, but my distate stems from the simple fact that Sarah is stupid. then there are a whole bunch of other reasons to add to the list...

I can't answer for everyone, but my distate stems from the simple fact that Sarah is stupid. then there are a whole bunch of other reasons to add to the list...

I don't get this you'd think women would be cheering for her maybe not for her to win but at least acknowledging that this is a step forward for women but no they can't even say that instead they rely on name calling because she isn't the typical feminist. I thought feminists were pro women equality, i guess only when they are aligned with your political views. Hillary Clinton who led steps forward for women won't make stupid attacks such as liberals make because she understands the true meaning of being pro woman equality.

those people 'cheering' for palin are paid groupies.

common thing for these peeps to do.

i just don't understand how a country with 300 million people chose the WORSE TWO in the republican party to run for pres and v.p.

there's alot about the U.S. i don't get. and i think the people should TAKE their country back! the whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. crooks and liars and the people just sit back and let it happen. get a backbone and STAND-UP! pussies, all of yous. hope i make u mad enuf to voice your voice.

I don't get this you'd think women would be cheering for her maybe not for her to win but at least acknowledging that this is a step forward for women but no they can't even say that instead they rely on name calling because she isn't the typical feminist. I thought feminists were pro women equality, i guess only when they are aligned with your political views. Hillary Clinton who led steps forward for women won't make stupid attacks such as liberals make because she understands the true meaning of being pro woman equality.

It has nothing to do with her gender. I am an equal opportunity basher when it comes to pompous underqualified individuals.

As far as her gender, I also don't think that just because she is a woman should give her an advantage. Think about it....imagine she was a real beefcake...a guy, and he answered simple Katy Couric questions the way she has...would you still think that the 'candidate' was so exciting?

Take republican and democrat out of the equation and be honest please...I think you'd be laughing your ass off.

there's alot about the U.S. i don't get. and i think the people should TAKE their country back! the whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. crooks and liars and the people just sit back and let it happen. get a backbone and STAND-UP! pussies, all of yous. hope i make u mad enuf to voice your voice.

Amen.

How is this a step forward for women, when she's not even the most qualified woman who was chosen? If he had chosen a QUALIFIED woman, people's reactions to the ticket would be markedly different. Feminism, as I believe it to be, isn't just throwing women into positions that were male-dominated just to say there's a woman there. It's about putting the best woman there to prove that women belong there. That they can achieve that position if they work hard enough. Slapping a pretty face and a pair of tits on the ticket is not "feminism".

Why should I cheer her on? She's sociopolitically ignorant, she's a Young Earth creationist, she thinks shooting animals from a helicopter is fun, she's a Fundamentalist, she's anti-choice......I don't want someone like that in a position of power, regardless of their gender.

those people 'cheering' for palin are paid groupies.

Dims are just as guilty of this.

i just don't understand how a country with 300 million people chose the WORSE TWO in the republican party to run for pres and v.p.

And vice versa for JoeBama.

B)

It has nothing to do with her gender. I am an equal opportunity basher when it comes to pompous underqualified individuals.

As far as her gender, I also don't think that just because she is a woman should give her an advantage. Think about it....imagine she was a real beefcake...a guy, and he answered simple Katy Couric questions the way she has...would you still think that the 'candidate' was so exciting?

Take republican and democrat out of the equation and be honest please...I think you'd be laughing your ass off.

I admire your response and those are legit issues to call a person out on. I also agree she should have answered Katy Couric's question on more than one supreme court decision she didn't agree with.

The same thing has happened to Biden with alot more frequency than Palin but the media which has now gone far left and doesn't show this.

She isn't just a woman who hasn't done anything she has been a governor of a state. :wave:

How is this a step forward for women, when she's not even the most qualified woman who was chosen? If he had chosen a QUALIFIED woman, people's reactions to the ticket would be markedly different. Feminism, as I believe it to be, isn't just throwing women into positions that were male-dominated just to say there's a woman there. It's about putting the best woman there to prove that women belong there. That they can achieve that position if they work hard enough. Slapping a pretty face and a pair of tits on the ticket is not "feminism".

Why should I cheer her on? She's sociopolitically ignorant, she's a Young Earth creationist, she thinks shooting animals from a helicopter is fun, she's a Fundamentalist, she's anti-choice......I don't want someone like that in a position of power, regardless of their gender.

Barack Obama could have chosen Hillary Clinton who was a lot more qualified than Biden but he did'nt even consider her.

Well you have your views already set so of course you wouldn't cheer Palin on nor would you appreciate her steps forward since she does't agree with you.

Borack Obama could have chosen Hillary Clinton who was a lot more qualified than Biden but he did'nt even consider her.

Well you have your views already set so of course you wouldn't cheer Palin on nor would you appreciate her steps forward since she does't agree with you.

He didn't choose Hillary Clinton because he could not win with her on the ticket. That's why he didn't consider her. The GOP has too much shit on her, it would have sunk them. Furthermore, Joe Biden has a shit-ton more foreign policy experience than Hillary Clinton so no, she is not more qualified than Joe Biden to be his VP. She is too polarizing. He needed someone who pull in far-left and more center-leaning Democrats.

What steps forward has Sarah Palin made? She's certainly not the first woman to be put on a national ticket.

Archived