y'know you're a zep-freak when....

When you start obeying the speed limit as you're nearing work in the morning because you want to hear the end of a Zep tune before you get to work.

I soooo do that. Also someone on here mentioned waiting in the car for Led Zep to finish. I also do that too... plus I sometimes circle the block waiting for a Zep song to finish...even though I own everything they have. There is just something that sounds fantastic about Zep on the radio.

I soooo do that. Also someone on here mentioned waiting in the car for Led Zep to finish. I also do that too... plus I sometimes circle the block waiting for a Zep song to finish...even though I own everything they have. There is just something that sounds fantastic about Zep on the radio.

couldnt have said it better myself

I couldn't even tell you the number of times I've done that. Especially, the circle the block part. They were contagious from the very beginning!

You turn up the radio when ever you hear Zeppelin - even when its not your radio.

You sit in a hot car in your garage because you pulled in while a Zeppelin song was on the radio and you cant leave until its over.

Right on the nose. I have done these countless times.

You know you're a Zep freak when you've still got the sugar paper icing from your 30th birthday cake stored in the freezer, a year and 2 months after the event! Your husband keeps going off his nut because it has a whole shelf to itself in the freezer, but you won't eat it or throw it away because it's covered in Zep pics :bagoverhead::whistling::lol:

lynnebday082.jpg

haha that's great! But I think it's more of a Plant crush rather than Led Zeppelin :lol:

exactly and u refer to women as an album zeppelin put out.. that chicks ass has such a presence..

Well I guess that's better than "Hey that's the In Through the Out Door chick I talked to you about" ;):whistling:

Two DJs on WLUP here in the Chicago area claimed today that the Led Zeppelin reunion is on again and I spend hours searching for news on the internet. All while I know they are just yanking our chains ... again!

You know you're a zep-freak when you cringe when someone refers to Led Zeppelin as "him."

That one kills me, it's a BAND people!!! Not a "him"... what is so hard about that?

That one kills me, it's a BAND people!!! Not a "him"... what is so hard about that?

How stupid can some people be, even if your unfamiliar with their(his) music. Now a name like Jethro Tull is completely different. I thought that was a person when I first heard the name.

Archived