y'know you're a zep-freak when....

Good for the crowd the announcer was a guy...can you imagine if it were one of us female fanatics...

<best breathy voice> "And it's Jiiiiiimmy Page out in front, wow! Look at that stroke! Jiiiiiimmy Page fast and furious! And it's Jiiiiiimy Page all the way!"

Off topic, you reminded me of one of my favorite greeting cards:

2715838724_946eec7eb4.jpg

Anyway - I know too much about the young swimmer named Jimmy Page because he pops up in my Google alerts... :lol:

I'm also quite annoyed with a couple of bloggers, one whose page (heh, heh, I said page) is called Jimmy Page's Sweater Vest, and another's whose page is called Jimmy Page's Trousers. They don't write anything to do with Dr. Jimmy, and, well, "No Sir, I don't like it."

I have a nephew named Jimmy and he doesn't know why I always smile at him like that...

It's possible I need help...

Your new boyfriend (who will later become your husband) husband invites you to join him and a friend at lunch. As they’re chatting, you’re daydreaming until you hear the friend say, “Jimmy Page” . Your boyfriend looks across the table at you and asks, “Why are you blushing?”

That´s exactly me- something in this style! :lol::lol: We were sitting at the table and my daughter mentioned Jimmy - and I was blushing red... luckilly my boyfriend didn´t see that :blush:

And I would add something- you are a Zep freak when you want to name your newborn baby Jimmy- though it is a daughter! :lol:

And I´m seriously thinking over that I want a ZoSo tattoo- in my elderly age :D :D :D

You´re a zep-freak when you just have bought your favourite member´s symbol on a necklace that you wear all time, even in bed and under the shower.

I just love my feather!

When you have to work with clay in the art lesson; and the first thing that comes up to your mind is a zeppelin.(I have my very own zeppelin :D )

That is way too funny!! Hey AMAZONIC, if he happens to look like Pagey, ask him if he has a brother :lol:

:lol: I talked to Jimmy (the client) today again, ILJP! :lol: and would you believe it that I repeated the same sentence to him twice! S..t! I was so embarassed... :bagoverhead: and one of my colleagues was openly laughing at that!

Still, I have the feeling I am not the only one making a fool of myself. Jimmy asked me about a shipment that was delivered two months ago!!! :o Hello?? :rolleyes: Must be contagious. A Jimmy virus...

Will keep you posted if any developments... :lol:

Poeple have already posted something like this ealier on but...

When you're day dreaming and someone mentions the name "Jimmy" then you start smiling then you sigh and then you look up and realise that everyones looking at you. :blush:

When someone is a sentence says something from a Zep song then you complete it like once my sis was talking about 2 friends of hers that were going out and she said "yeah and they go together like a leaf is to a tree..." then i said "so fine" and she's like "what?"

Or when she said that she liked rock 'n' roll and i said "to be a rock and not roll"

When you know the order of the songs on the album before you play them.

When you know the release dates and who has written them.

When you the exact time of each of the Zep songs.

When you have pictures of Jimmy and Zep in your room, like i have some Jimmy ones near my computer so when i wait for something to load i just look at my wall.

When you just cannot stop thinking about them (esp Jimmy) everywhere you go, it's most embarassing at school though when your teachers ask you to answer the Q that they just asked you or to repeat what they just said.

When someone is a sentence says something from a Zep song then you complete it like once my sis was talking about 2 friends of hers that were going out and she said "yeah and they go together like a leaf is to a tree..." then i said "so fine" and she's like "what?"

Or when she said that she liked rock 'n' roll and i said "to be a rock and not roll"

Before I became a Zep fan, I never realized just how many times the phrase "It's been a long time since I...." was spoken. :)

That´s exactly me- something in this style! :lol: We were sitting at the table and my daughter mentioned Jimmy - and I was blushing red... luckilly my boyfriend didn´t see that :blush:

And I would add something- you are a Zep freak when you want to name your newborn baby Jimmy- though it is a daughter! :lol:

And I´m seriously thinking over that I want a ZoSo tattoo- in my elderly age :D

:lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one! You are lucky that your boyfriend didn't see you blushing! If you want the Zoso tattoo, just go for it. :D

I have a bookshelf in my office (where I have NO Zep stuff) and, in front of the books, I have some little framed photos of my husband, kids, friends and family members. I had a small photo of Jimmy so I stuck it in a frame and put it way back in the corner of the shelf slightly behind the other photos. My husband brought in a man who was working for him and the guy took one look at the shelf and somehow he noticed the photo of Jimmy in the back - except he wasn't sure it was him so he just said to me, "That looks like Jimmy Page!" I was so embarrassed that the man saw Jimmy's photo up there with my personal photos and I was blushing so hard, I just shrugged and said, "Yeah, he does look like him." :bagoverhead: Meanwhile, my husband was just shaking his head and trying hard not to laugh. :lol:

:lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one! You are lucky that your boyfriend didn't see you blushing! If you want the Zoso tattoo, just go for it. :D

I have a bookshelf in my office (where I have NO Zep stuff) and, in front of the books, I have some little framed photos of my husband, kids, friends and family members. I had a small photo of Jimmy so I stuck it in a frame and put it way back in the corner of the shelf slightly behind the other photos. My husband brought in a man who was working for him and the guy took one look at the shelf and somehow he noticed the photo of Jimmy in the back - except he wasn't sure it was him so he just said to me, "That looks like Jimmy Page!" I was so embarrassed that the man saw Jimmy's photo up there with my personal photos and I was blushing so hard, I just shrugged and said, "Yeah, he does look like him." :bagoverhead: Meanwhile, my husband was just shaking his head and trying hard not to laugh. :lol:

I love that story MAD! Hmmm, has me thinking...I think I should hang a framed photo of Jimmy in my cube. Everyone already cracks up at my Led Zeppelin screen saver, Ahahahaha!! Let's give em something to laugh about!

Or when the only thing you do at school is sketching Jimmy. And Plant. And others sometime. A whole lot :rolleyes: like this

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/b...IMAGE0030-1.jpg

or this

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/b...m/IMAGE0031.jpg

:D

Those are cool, you should post them in the Zep drawings thread, the one of pagey is a typical pose for him...

I love that story MAD! Hmmm, has me thinking...I think I should hang a framed photo of Jimmy in my cube. Everyone already cracks up at my Led Zeppelin screen saver, Ahahahaha!! Let's give em something to laugh about!

Thanks, Medhb. As far as the framed photo of Jimmy in your cube, do it! :D Then report back here and let us know how your colleagues responded to it. :lol:

y'know you're a zep-freak when....

..you found LZ tabs and through you can't play the guitar well, somehow you *can* play Stairway To Heaven now.. even with closed eyes.. :blink: not very good, but..

..because you played it whole day. Every day.

You are at the theatre while watching The Phantom of The Opera, when suddeny the stage is covered by lots of dry ice and a blue light is completing the atmosphere ....so you think awwwwwww ......now the boys will come out and play No Quarter!!! :rolleyes:

You are at the theatre while watching The Phantom of The Opera, when suddeny the stage is covered by lots of dry ice and a blue light is completing the atmosphere ....so you think awwwwwww ......now the boys will come out and play No Quarter!!! :rolleyes:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

So you got to double your delight! Good for you!

Thanks, Medhb. As far as the framed photo of Jimmy in your cube, do it! :D Then report back here and let us know how your colleagues responded to it. :lol:

I'm gonna do it! :lol:

Favor all? If you have a really good pic of Jimmy that has his autograph on it, please post! If I'm going to do it I'm going to do it right! :cheer:

Archived