y'know you're a zep-freak when....

You know you're a Zep-freak when:

you're watching the Gilmore Girls Season 7 and one of the characters mentions Battle of Evermore and you keep rewinding the DVD just so you can hear him say it again and again.

Then you call your family members in to hear it also.

What is wrong with me?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? :(

That is too funny.. :D

I did that but with Almost Famous, when the dude mentiond their names..

Don't worry it'll pass

i wasnt trying to be mean to you im just saying its a little bit sad for me to see some one i super look up to drinking stuff like that...not that i have anything against drugs just alchohol is one i hate (long story) but anything other than that im good with ;)

I understand what you're saying. :)

Do t-shirt Manufacturers think that noone of the female gender likes Led Zeppelin or John Lennon or Pink Floyd or any good band that is not the freakin' Jonas brothers?! When I go into target, the only things in the women's section is Jonas brothers t-shirts and "go green" t-shirts. I want a freakin' band T-shirt!

I only have a Beatles shirt D:

I remember I found ONE Led Zeppelin T-shirt for a girl....ONE! I found it when I was 12 and it only fit me for a week... I wore that mofo until it was a dress code violation at school. And I remember it was baby blue and that I HATED the color of it, but I wore it. I was so sad when it couldn't fit over my head anymore :lol:

Exactly!! I don't understand why there aren't more cool band t-shirts for women in stores, either. I got my Zep shirt off this website, but sadly it's not there anymore. It's brown and it has all of the guys on it. It fits really well. I just hope I don't ruin my shirt because I won't be able to get another one!

I have two Beatles shirts - funny story about one of them: I was in JC Penny's one day and I saw this Help! t-shirt in the young men's section. I really liked it, so my mom said I should get it anyway. Well, I tried it on when I got home, and the chest was a bit too tight!! :bagoverhead::P I kept it anyway. But from now on, the band t-shirts I buy will have to be either from the women's department or they will have to be unisex.

But if you see a great shirt in the stores and it's in the guy's section and you have a small bust, go ahead and buy it. It will probably look okay. :)

you know your a zeppelin freak when your driving home on the freeway one day and you notice on the mountains the snow has melted perfectly to resemble Robert Plant singing into a microphone so you dare to pull over on the free way get out of the car with your camera that you have with you because you are coming back from lake tahoe and you like to take pictures there and you take 7 i said 7 pictures of the snow picture and rush home to show everybody and they all just laugh at you and joke that they need to have an intervention because your going crazy with this zeppelin stuff, and you crack a smile and pretend to laugh but think to your self your the ones who are crazy this is a sign from zeppelin directed at me and me alone that i've been accepted by the zeppelin gods and only i can tell exactly what it is and no one else must know :shifty:

you know your a zeppelin freak when your driving home on the freeway one day and you notice on the mountains the snow has melted perfectly to resemble Robert Plant singing into a microphone so you dare to pull over on the free way get out of the car with your camera that you have with you because you are coming back from lake tahoe and you like to take pictures there and you take 7 i said 7 pictures of the snow picture and rush home to show everybody and they all just laugh at you and joke that they need to have an intervention because your going crazy with this zeppelin stuff, and you crack a smile and pretend to laugh but think to your self your the ones who are crazy this is a sign from zeppelin directed at me and me alone that i've been accepted by the zeppelin gods and only i can tell exactly what it is and no one else must know :shifty:

And that is why you have us.

You arrive at work with your windows in your car open and you happen to be listening to Pink Floyd. Your coworker standing outside opens the door to the building for you and says it's about time you listen to something decent instead of that Zeppelin stuff you're always listening to. And as hard as you can, you smack him in the chest with the frozen dinner in your hand that you're having for lunch and you think to yourself, "He has no idea how close to death he came. This is worse than the time he asked how many cows were killed to make the leather skirt I was wearing."

You arrive at work with your windows in your car open and you happen to be listening to Pink Floyd. Your coworker standing outside opens the door to the building for you and says it's about time you listen to something decent instead of that Zeppelin stuff you're always listening to. And as hard as you can, you smack him in the chest with the frozen dinner in your hand that you're having for lunch and you think to yourself, "He has no idea how close to death he came. This is worse than the time he asked how many cows were killed to make the leather skirt I was wearing."

:lol: He deserved it!!

Exactly!! I don't understand why there aren't more cool band t-shirts for women in stores, either. I got my Zep shirt off this website, but sadly it's not there anymore. It's brown and it has all of the guys on it. It fits really well. I just hope I don't ruin my shirt because I won't be able to get another one!

I have two Beatles shirts - funny story about one of them: I was in JC Penny's one day and I saw this Help! t-shirt in the young men's section. I really liked it, so my mom said I should get it anyway. Well, I tried it on when I got home, and the chest was a bit too tight!! :bagoverhead::P I kept it anyway. But from now on, the band t-shirts I buy will have to be either from the women's department or they will have to be unisex.

But if you see a great shirt in the stores and it's in the guy's section and you have a small bust, go ahead and buy it. It will probably look okay. :)

Have you guys seen this website?

http://www.djtees.com/tshop/store/listCate...idCategory=1892

There's about 5 or 6 different Jimmy ones (under "Guitar Heroes"), pretty sure you can order them all in women's sizes too. I'm assuming there's Zep shirts too, but I haven't looked yet!

Have you guys seen this website?

http://www.djtees.com/tshop/store/listCate...idCategory=1892

There's about 5 or 6 different Jimmy ones (under "Guitar Heroes"), pretty sure you can order them all in women's sizes too. I'm assuming there's Zep shirts too, but I haven't looked yet!

http://www.djtees.com/tshop/store/viewItem...?idProduct=2230

http://www.djtees.com/tshop/store/viewItem...?idProduct=7453

:D

Next time, get out of the car and kick his ass! :P

Just........kidding.

-when 95% of the music you've listened to in the last year and a half is Zeppelin or related

-when you go to the gas station in your Zeppelin shirt and look at key chains with Stones, etc. on them. While conversing with the guy behind the counter, you give your opinion that AC/DC has sucked since 1980. When he looks at your shirt and tells you Zeppelin has always sucked, you yell "sacrilege!" and leave without buying anything

-when you go to the Renaissance Festival and count how many Zeppelin shirts you see

-when it's required your next boyfriend be a Zeppelin freak because in a discussion of Black Sabbath vs Zeppelin your last boyfriend told you one wasn't any better than the other one

-when you're convinced a reunion of some kind will happen because 3 months after the Reunion show you saw cloud formations you would swear were shaped like zeppelins and just knew they were omens of the future

-when on your only trip to England you sit in Victoria Station waiting for a train and see that one has a stop for Pangbourne, you excitedly poke your cousin to tell her Jimmy used to live there

-when on the train from Liverpool to London you pass the stop for Wolverhampton and excitedly poke the same cousin to tell her that Robert's favorite football team comes from there

-when in your Digital History class you have to create an online teaching module and you choose to do something on the Vikings because you can insert an audio clip of Immigrant Song at the end

-when you make cd's for your 66 year old father and your 61 year old mother, convinced they will just love it and then you're devastated when they don't

-when you're willing to sell every single thing you own to get a ticket for the reunion you just know is coming

-when you cry for weeks after learning the Jimmy Jonesy and Jason project fell through

Yes... I was at a client today on the north side of Chicago and I looked out the 10th floor window and saw an object suspended in the air. It was a zeppelin. I left to go back home and the zeppelin led the way south until it veered off to the west around 130th street. It was a sign...

when after you put your zep colecton on your ipod thats barly aney room fore aneything ells

at the moment i have about 100 zep songs, not icluding my 2 live dvds

Priorities always come first! Well done.

when your taking your english final and you go to turn it in when your done and realize you still have 30 mins left so you take out your ipod very quietly and start listening to it...then you dont realize that your teacher is walking around the room checking to see who is done and he walks by you and he says "may i have your ipod" and in all seriousness you look at him and say something that puts you at risk of failing the final, "but its led zeppelin" :mellow:

Archived