y'know you're a zep-freak when....

you know the old cd cartons, when you take them and cut them up and glue them on old vinyl records that you dont listen to and drill holes in the top of them and connect them with fishing string and with a snap swivel at the top, you make a led zeppelin mobile thing.

dont worry, i'm forty now, mobile stored away, jeez i was a led zeppelin geek.

• 3 weeks later...

You know you're a Zep Freak when:

- You think of the guitar solo from Over the hills everytime you hear a seagull cry.

- You realise that you use the word "baby" 600 times every day, and that you pronounce it "Ba-hy-be"

- You bore people to death by telling them the story about Bron Y Aur.

- You consider buying a huge, curly, blonde wig.

- You knock the Moby Dick intro on people's doors, instead of ringin' the godamn bell.

- You want to travel to Kashmir just for the heck of it.

• 2 months later...

You know your a Zep Freak when you.... :slapface:

-listen to Stairway to Heaven most every night before you go to bed

-spend your time instead of playing the guitar thinking of how Jimmy would do it

-feel like listen to Led Zeppelin because its the only thing that makes sense

-AND when you feel like you need to cry when you hear the RAIN SONG cuz its just so beutiful.....

You go to Goodwill/Salvation Army daily looking for somethimg that looks remotely like anything they might wear.

When you finally find something, no matter how much too little it is, you squish into it, hold your breath, & hope you look half as good as Robert might on his absolute worst day (if there is such a thing...)

Auug!

I do that too!!

Mom and I are going out shopping on Sunday..And those were my plans!

I already got a retro "button up" shirt with pearl looking snaps at a thrift shop..

1. I want a scarf..

2. I want to get some material to sew that lovely blue Robert shirt...

3. I wanna make a pair of jeans and put a Robert plant symbol patch on the back pocket! O_O

:lol:

When every time the main riff of "Bring it on home" comes crashing in to plesure your ears you, no matter what, rewind back to the spot right before it starts to play the riff and you time your air guitar perfectly to it and you make the jimmy page face when he sticks his lips out and you feel like nothing could bring you down.

When your ipod is on shuffle and you keep on skipping each song to find any Zeppelin song because going to the coverflow on your ipod and finding the song you want would be to easy to do and you also need that satisfaction that the Zeppelin Gods heard you thinking of the song then the next song you skip to is your favorite and you say "thank you" out of nowhere and your sister says "i didn't even do anythig?"

Your try to make every post on this forum mistake free because the Zeppelin fans and Zeppelin itself deserve it. :D

You know you love Zeppelin when whenever you meet someone and they say "Oh yea i really like Led Zeppelin too." and everytime you hear someone say that you automatically think "well i bet i know alot more about them than you do"

When your ipod is on shuffle and you keep on skipping each song to find any Zeppelin song because going to the coverflow on your ipod and finding the song you want would be to easy to do and you also need that satisfaction that the Zeppelin Gods heard you thinking of the song then the next song you skip to is your favorite and you say "thank you" out of nowhere and your sister says "i didn't even do anythig?"

That's what I've been doing for about two weeks! Only I dance around too when I finally hit Zeppelin and scream "Jack-Pot!!" :banana:

You know your Zeppelin obsessed when:

- you are wearing a Zeppelin t-shirt and your friend walks into a room dressed like Gene Simmons and you say "hey! there is only room in this town for one of us!"

- you have never heard of Black Sabbath.

- you wear your dirty Zeppelin shirts to work or school because you forgot to wash them.

- you are banned from talking about Zeppelin when your with friends.

- your iPod has only Led Zeppelin.

When your in need of an 'Intervention'. Yes, I'm a Zeppelin junkie and I need help.

Do they have a Zeppelin Re-hab House? I wanna go there.

Luckily my girlfriend love's Zeppelin, otherwise she would have left me long ago.

- you are banned from talking about Zeppelin when your with friends.

I had to promise never to speak of Zeppelin or Robert Plant, a friend of mine is so sick of me and my obsessions!

You know you're a Zeppelin freak when you read J.r.r Tolkien's books just to find the similarities in writing and lyrics! >_<

I had to promise never to speak of Zeppelin, a friend of mine is so sick of me and my obsessions!

:lol: Thats me :D

I use as a threat now, the usal situation is:

Me: Can you help me with that homework

Friend: No

Me: I'll talk about led zeppelin

Friend: fine, i dont care

Me: (fast) well, they formed in 1968, their first album was realesed in 1969, second in 1969, third 1970, forth 1971, oh and also-

Friend: Oh please shut the F**K up, i'll help you with the homework, ok, just shut up

:lol:

If anybody says the phrase "whole lotta..." you get a big goofy grin on your face. :D

You have seen TSRTS at least 100 times (okay maybe it was just 50 - I lost count after the first 15 times :lol: ). And you've memorized the entire Dazed and Confused sequence.

You spend everyday on YouTube looking for anything remotely related to Zep.

You go out and buy two scarves and a ruffley shirt so you can feel as stylish as Jimmy. :D

You have problems squeezing the lemon juice into your tea because you immediately think of The Lemon Song. :bagoverhead::lol:

When the answer to one of the questions on Jeopardy is Jimmy Page, you immediately shout out "Jimmy Page!" and then you start to blush uncontrollably and get all hot and sweaty. :D

Archived