TV shows you loved ......

Knebby

Jealous?

It was a J-O-K-E. Leather Apron's a GUN FETISHIST. Geddit now?

But in answer to your question, no, I wouldn't be jealous - one, because jealousy is not an emotion I've ever experienced (I've always been perfectly content with what or who I've had); two, because jealousy is a sin, and I'm not a sinner; and three, because I don't even know if you're HOT.

It was a J-O-K-E. Leather Apron's a GUN FETISHIST. Geddit now?

But in answer to your question, no, I wouldn't be jealous - one, because jealousy is not an emotion I've ever experienced (I've always been perfectly content with what or who I've had); two, because jealousy is a sin, and I'm not a sinner; and three, because I don't even know if you're HOT.

-blocker. Find your own date.

"shotgun wedding" - very funny.

Gilligans Island aired for three seasons on the CBS network from September 26, 1964, to September 4, 1967. Originally sponsored by Philip Morris & Company and Procter & Gamble, the show followed the comic adventures of seven castaways as they attempted to survive (and in a later movie escape from) the island on which they had been shipwrecked. Most episodes revolve around the dissimilar castaways' conflicts and their failed attempts to return home.

Gilligan's Island ran for a total of 98 episodes. The first season, consisting of 36 episodes, was filmed in black-and-white. These episodes were later colorized for syndication. The show's second and third seasons (62 episodes) and the three television movie sequels were filmed in color.

Gilligans Island aired for three seasons on the CBS network from September 26, 1964, to September 4, 1967. Originally sponsored by Philip Morris & Company and Procter & Gamble, the show followed the comic adventures of seven castaways as they attempted to survive (and in a later movie escape from) the island on which they had been shipwrecked. Most episodes revolve around the dissimilar castaways' conflicts and their failed attempts to return home.

Gilligan's Island ran for a total of 98 episodes. The first season, consisting of 36 episodes, was filmed in black-and-white. These episodes were later colorized for syndication. The show's second and third seasons (62 episodes) and the three television movie sequels were filmed in color.

Gilligan's Island should have made my list. Only 3 season's! That's pretty cool.

Lost In Space was only 3 season's and that was 82-83 episodes total..

This is back when a season was a season... not 13 episodes..

That Metal Show is on its 12th season and it started in 2008.. I do love it... but WTF is that?

If we can include cable series's I would add

The Sopranos

6 Feet Under

Shameless

To Serve Mankind.

Winner! I think it might have been To Serve Man, but close enough. There are only two others I list as my favorites **(spoilers ahead). The one with Mr. Beemis who cherishes reading books with the nag wife. As the sole survivor of a nuclear blast, he has the good fortune to be alive in front of a library with Time...All the Time in the World. Until he trips, and his reading glasses break. The final one is the alien one where the guy with the spare (hidden) hand from Mars gets told by the guy with the spare (hidden) eye from Venus,that his people were there first. Can't recall the name to either one right now, but hope to catch them today.

On Topic....a similar show I enjoyed was Alfred Hitchcock Presents. Nick at Nite briefly ran this series in the 1980's and it was a good, scary little half hour. Missy :)

Winner! I think it might have been To Serve Man, but close enough. There are only two others I list as my favorites **(spoilers ahead). The one with Mr. Beemis who cherishes reading books with the nag wife. As the sole survivor of a nuclear blast, he has the good fortune to be alive in front of a library with Time...All the Time in the World. Until he trips, and his reading glasses break. The final one is the alien one where the guy with the spare (hidden) hand from Mars gets told by the guy with the spare (hidden) eye from Venus,that his people were there first. Can't recall the name to either one right now, but hope to catch them today.

On Topic....a similar show I enjoyed was Alfred Hitchcock Presents. Nick at Nite briefly ran this series in the 1980's and it was a good, scary little half hour. Missy :)

Yes that dinner episode is my all time fav....

Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?

Here is the ending of that episode :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1U12d1Olo8&feature=relmfu

• 3 weeks later...

Archived