TV shows you loved ......

Knebby

kindswood country. hey you saw this and the paul hogan show in spain????????

I live in Spain now. I grew up in Australia. :rolleyes: I don´t know about Kingswood Country but Paul Hogan and Skippy are known here.

There were a couple of shows we liked to get high and watch one was Soap and the other was Mary Hartman Mary Hartman. Louise Lasser always had red eye and looked stoned.

A couple more good shows were:

Leave it to beaver

Green acres

Peticoat Junction

Andy Griffith

It was David McCallum's father who suggested using the bow, right? Man, that is one cool family. :D NCIS is one of the few shows I watch today because of David McCallum....second only to Mr. Robert Plant in my Lifetime Heartthrob category.

I was watching NCS the other night and in one scene Gibbs was asked, "what did Duckie look like when he was young," and he answered, "like Ilya Kuryakin."

I live in Spain now. I grew up in Australia. :rolleyes: I don´t know about Kingswood Country but Paul Hogan and Skippy are known here.

kingswood country is the name of the show that you couldnt remember...".you're not taking the kingswood, ive just gladwrapped the bumper bar! "

kingswood country is the name of the show that you couldnt remember...".you're not taking the kingswood, ive just gladwrapped the bumper bar! "

When we arrived in Sydney for the first time in ´74 we bought a Kingswood Station wagon it was half burgundy and half beige. It was rather cool.

:P

Seem to remember a show called Daktari with Clarence the crossed eyed lion. Sorry if its aleady been mentioned.

The Flashing Blade and Robinson Crueso were two other shows deserving an honerable mention. Never knew what the hell was going on in the Flashing blade, lots of riding around on horses but not a lot else.

I was a pretty strange kid. while some of my older Brothers and Sisters would get up early saturday mornings to eat cereal and watch cartoons I would be at the field playing baseball. I hated cartoons :angry: even to this day the only cartoon I ever watched was Beavis and Butthead.

no matter what though on Saturday at 5PM I would watch All Star Wrestling. and on Sunday at 11AM while the family was at church I was watching Dick The Bruiser Wrestling. I never missed a Cubs game either.

I also watched:

All In The Family and Baretta reruns :D

I was a pretty strange kid. while some of my older Brothers and Sisters would get up early saturday mornings to eat cereal and watch cartoons I would be at the field playing baseball. I hated cartoons :angry: even to this day the only cartoon I ever watched was Beavis and Butthead.

no matter what though on Saturday at 5PM I would watch All Star Wrestling. and on Sunday at 11AM while the family was at church I was watching Dick The Bruiser Wrestling. I never missed a Cubs game either.

I also watched:

All In The Family and Baretta reruns :D

i used to watch 'wrestling at the chase' on a st. louis station in the 70's. loved it!

What about:

Hey Hey with the monkeys. :cheer:

Fat Albert :hysterical:

Webster

The Lost Valley

Atomic Ant

Gorilla Magilla

Mighty Mouse

That made me think of Adam Ant (as in "Goody Two Shoes") :wub:

I watched a lot of Nick At Nite when I was a kid.... Loved 'I Dream of Jeannie,' 'Bewitched,' 'I Love Lucy'.... remember loving 'Taxi'...

Man, look at how great Jeff Conaway used to look.

Those are all great shows! I was so sad to see Jeff C. on "Celebrity Rehab". I hope he is doing better now. :(

And I dressed and danced like that first guy, we would have been a hot couple :lol:

circa19782.jpg

Is that a picture of you Dzldoc??? You look EXACTLY like the guy in that video. :D Bet you broke many a girl's heart.

Oh my - Where the Action is!! Another one I'd totally forgotten. I think that used to be on in the afternoon when I got home from school. I also watched Romper Room and Captain Kangaroo. We had a local show here - Ranger Hal - and a group of us got to be on for a friend's birthday.

I loved David McCallum, but my first movie/TV star crush was Robert Wagner in It Takes A Thief. Yum.....

Ahhh, Robert Wagner. He still looks yummy for his age......I know that because I was flipping channels the other night and caught him doing one of those infomercials! Nearly brought a tear to my eye.

My favourites were:

Marine boy.

Puff the magic dragon.

Skippy.

The Braddy Bunch.

There was a cartoon where they used to say SHAZAM, but I can´t remember the name of it.

Lassie.

Paul Hogan Show

No, not the Kingswood. Loss of memory can´t remember the name of the show.

And lots more.... :P

Oh I remember Romper room

Wow, you mean they aired Romper Room and all those shows in Spain? Or did you grow up in the states?

I googled "Shazam" because I thought you might be thinking of the Scooby Doo cartoon, but found that there actually was a cartoon called SHAZAM.

Found this picture........for some reason it makes be hear "No Quarter" in my head and feel the love for John Paul Jones LOL --

SDO_Cv128.jpg

That made me think of Adam Ant (as in "Goody Two Shoes") :wub:

Those are all great shows! I was so sad to see Jeff C. on "Celebrity Rehab". I hope he is doing better now. :(

are you kidding me? theres actually a show called celebrity rehab?????? :wacko:

Is that a picture of you Dzldoc??? You look EXACTLY like the guy in that video. :D Bet you broke many a girl's heart.

Yours' truly :D I believe this was the fall of "79" I would be 20, leagal clubn' age back then was 18. Nah! no broken hearts, things were pretty free wheelin' back then :whistling::drunk::banana:

[

I googled "Shazam" because I thought you might be thinking of the Scooby Doo cartoon, but found that there actually was a cartoon called SHAZAM.

there was a live action saturday morning series called 'shazam'....billy batson turns into captain marvel by saying this word.

here's the intro:

I can't remember much of what I used to watch (or I have memories of certain shows, but the names escape me at the moment)

I loved the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (hence my avatar).

I also really liked Get Smart

I also occasionally watched the Chipmunks

Charlie Brown/Peanuts (In fact, Race For Your Life Charlie Brown was one of my favorite childhood films, haven't seen it in ages).

I guess I can include The Simpsons, since I’ve been watching it since it first came on the air (although I still watch it to this day).

I remember a TV show called Captain N, A show revolving around various Nintendo games, back when it was all the rage.

That's all I can think of for now

Dark Shadows

Strange Paradise

The Man from Uncle

Wild Wild West

Have Gun will Travel

Midnight Special

Don Kirshners In Concert

The Partrige Family-----I was in Love with Susan Dey

The Twilight Zone

Star Trek

Quincy

Sanford & Son

Zorro

Here is a few of My favorites

:rolleyes: For everyone that keeps asking me the same question: :lol:

I was born in Spain, grew up in Australia and now I live in Spain again. :DB)

I didn´t watch TV shows when I was little here in Spain because I was 3 y.o. when we arrived in Sydney, Australia.

I remember watching:

Young Talent Time with a very small Danny Minogue, Tina Arena ...

The wanderers

Lost in Space

The Thunderbirds

My husband is Spanish and he has watched a lot of the same shows so I guess that TV must have been the same only with a few less channels. :blink:

Archived