TV shows you loved ......

Knebby

Submitted for your approval, one Max Phillips, a slightly-the-worse-for wear maker of book, whose life has been as drab and undistinguished as a bundle of dirty clothes. And, though it's very late in his day, he has an errant wish that the rest of his life might be sent out to a laundry to come back shiny and clean, this to be a gift of love to a son named Pip. Mr. Max Phillips, Homo sapiens, who is soon to discover that man is not as wise as he thinks - said lesson to be learned in the Twilight Zone.

post-841-0-50474500-1356484061.jpg

Soap is in my top 5.. I still love it

Other favorites from my childhood ... and still love them all....

Sorry for being over indulgent...

All In The Family

Lost In Space

Batman

Star Trek

The Mary Tyler Moore show

Happy Days (1st 2 seasons)

The Odd Couple

The Jefferson's

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Green Acres

The Munster's

Leave It To Beaver

Columbo

Baretta

The Rookies

SWAT

Eight is Enough

Since I'm younger (no offense) & since these shows were in my childhood, I really miss Full House, Family Matters, Who's the Boss? etc. I can still watch them on Nick@Nite & I do but, those shows bring back really good memories. I also love Andy Griffith, I Love Lucy, & Bonanza.

The Honeymooners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvN8BNCdeN8

The Twilight Zone

All In the Family

TAXI

M*A*S*H (the first couple of years only)

Red Dwarf

The Sopranos

Year By Year (old new reels on the History Channel) - gotta love the ankle contests! haha!

Deputy Dawg

Top Cat

Scooby Doo

Record Breakers

It's A Knockout

Jim'll Fix It (now discredited, but I was on this once)

Bionic Woman

Oh, and I always hated Crackerjack.

Jim'll Fix it, with Jimmy Savile, right? That guy was a sick-o. So what did he fix for you to do?

Jim'll Fix it, with Jimmy Savile, right? That guy was a sick-o. So what did he fix for you to do?

Yes, it seems he was pretty twisted. But he was perfectly pleasant to me.

Anyway, I had always wanted to milk a cow, so he fixed that for me. I tried really hard, but I couldn't get much milk out. Idk, maybe I was doing something wrong? But I couldn't really see what I was doing, because Jimmy said it would be much more fun if I did it blind-folded.

In the end, Jimmy said they probably wouldn't show my clip on TV because I hadn't done it very well - and sure enough, they didn't. I was so disappointed.

Since I'm younger (no offense) & since these shows were in my childhood, I really miss Full House, Family Matters, Who's the Boss? etc. I can still watch them on Nick@Nite & I do but, those shows bring back really good memories. I also love Andy Griffith, I Love Lucy, & Bonanza.

Any woman who loved both Andy Griffith & Bonanza is worthy of being loved.

Will you marry me?

Archived