TV shows you loved ......

Knebby

does anybody remember "land of the lost"?... about a family traveling back to the time of dinosaurs and sleestacks (sp?)... they were always trying to get into a pyramid and get the crystals oriented in the right position to get back home...maybe i just hallucinated the whole show...

does anybody remember "land of the lost"?... about a family traveling back to the time of dinosaurs and sleestacks (sp?)... they were always trying to get into a pyramid and get the crystals oriented in the right position to get back home...maybe i just hallucinated the whole show...

;)

land_of_the_lost.jpg

I watched a lot of Nick At Nite when I was a kid.... Loved 'I Dream of Jeannie,' 'Bewitched,' 'I Love Lucy'.... remember loving 'Taxi'...

Man, look at how great Jeff Conaway used to look.

I love all those shows you mentioned & watched all the time!

And I just saw the 'Grease' movie the other day and had commented to my daughter something along those same lines about Jeff Conaway. It's really ashame unfortunately what happened to him.

Didn't the sleestacks kind of sloth around, and make a creepy hissing noise? I can't remember any other details, but I think that part sorta scared me...

Didn't the sleestacks kind of sloth around, and make a creepy hissing noise? I can't remember any other details, but I think that part sorta scared me...

Oh, we used to watch that too. Remember the little wookie looking kid; Chaka?! :lol: Actually I think somewhere in the back of a cabinet I might have a VHS of Land of the Lost :whistling:

Someone mentioned this but when I was a child I liked to watch Captain Kangaroo. There was something about them than made me feel at ease. I hated romper room and the rest of it. I liked the news as a kid just as I do now. I love the news, and Katie Kouric. Katie is Americas Sweetheart :)

Goooooo girlfiend. I heard she used to be a page or something and worked her way up.

I don't think anyone will know this show but if you do let me know. It was called The Hobo Kelly Show and I think it was a local San Diego station. It was something like the Bozo the Clown Show. You could send in a postcard and win toys. I never won but I sent in so many postcards. :boohoo: It must have been rigged or something. :D

I don't think anyone will know this show but if you do let me know. It was called The Hobo Kelly Show and I think it was a local San Diego station. It was something like the Bozo the Clown Show. You could send in a postcard and win toys. I never won but I sent in so many postcards. :boohoo: It must have been rigged or something. :D

Your right...I've never heard of it :)

Archived