TV shows you loved ......

Knebby

UnknownComic.jpg

The Unknown Comic:"Chucky,Chucky,Chucky,hey,show me some nude pictures of your wife."

Chuck Barris:"Why,I don't have any nude pictures of my wife!!!"

The Unknown Comic:"Well, do you want to buy some?"

Oh, I used to LOVE the Double Deckers! My friends and I used to play games, pretending that we were the DDs (unfortunately we didn't have a bus), using my parents' garage as a base!

Happy days ... :lol:

Edit: typo

Happy Days was another big one. How about Welcome Back Kotter and Laverne and Shirley.

The Unknown Comic:"Chucky,Chucky,Chucky,hey,show me some nude pictures of your wife."

Chuck Barris:"Why,I don't have any nude pictures of my wife!!!"

The Unknown Comic:"Well, do you want to buy some?"

:bagoverhead:

Used to watch something called The Banana Splits

bs1.jpg

Edit: For linkage :)

The Munsters, Adams Family, Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres, F Troop, Gilligans Island, Underdog, George of the Jungle, Johnny Quest, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Wacky Racers, Looney Tunes

They just don't make em' like they used too.

Have you seen the new Tom and Jerry Show? It soooooooo sucks. Too politically correct! Come on........it's only a friggen cartoon!

Skipper, Lassie, Black Beauty, Bonanza, High Chapparal, Ironside, Kojak, Columbo, On the Buses,

Rin Tin Tin, Belphégor le fantôme du Louvre (French TV-serie, which I scared as a kid, I must seen it behind the sofa)

and some local series too.

But these are back the 60´s and 70´s... :blink:

Growing up in the 70s I see many here watched the same shows as me (Lost In Space, Welcome back Kotter, Green Acres, Mister Ed, Happy Days, Speed Racer, Emergency, McMillan & Wife, All In The Family, Munsters, Jeannie, Gilligan, Batman). I also watched a lot of the old game shows too, like:

Joker's Wild

Match Game

Let's Make A Deal

$25,000 Pyramid

To Tell The Truth

Dating Game

and some show I can't remember the name- at the end someone got a key & would try to start a Pontiac car

I was watching NCS the other night and in one scene Gibbs was asked, "what did Duckie look like when he was young," and he answered, "like Ilya Kuryakin."

:D

I swear, between these two showing up on the tube in the living room every week I was one horny little girl in the '60s...

21HYMK262KL.jpg

mccullum.jpg

Ilya wins, though...

:D

I swear, between these two showing up on the tube in the living room every week I was one horny little girl in the '60s...

21HYMK262KL.jpg

mccullum.jpg

Ilya wins, though...

mmmmm.... that leaves Alex for me. Yay!! :D

Swivel front buckets? 350 4bbl?

Cool. B)

Had the 350, but power buckets and the power sun roof B)

Funny story about that car. One night I had a little more than my share of booze so my girlfriend took the keys and drove us right into Bayou St. John :o:angry::boohoo:

To keep on topic that reminded me of an episode of the Dukes of Hazzard :lol:

I dream of Jeanie. Always wished I could do all those magic spells and the costumes. Wow I loved all her outfits. :rolleyes:

Barbara Eden was doing an interview on the radio not too long ago. She said she treated her husband to a threesome (with her girlfriend) for his most recent birthday. What a woman!!!!!

Archived