I hope Led Zeppelin go on tour

KEVIN

Time to bring out my tsk-ing nun. Shame on you Kevin, you've been here long enough to know better.

thc20.gif

Just kidding you. This thread does make me miss Mattmc though, I wonder where he is.

He left and I don't think he's coming back. The fact that Rick and Joel keep coming back to harass people turned him off this place. He doesn't want to post on a forum people like them post on, at least that is what I gathered from him when he said he was leaving.

I don't know if it has been discussed here before but, I for one want to officially go on the record.

Amazingly, not one of the 8,000 members on the forum have brought this up before. Congratulations on being the first.

He left and I don't think he's coming back. The fact that Rick and Joel keep coming back to harass people turned him off this place. He doesn't want to post on a forum people like them post on, at least that is what I gathered from him when he said he was leaving.

Yeah that really sucks too, because I really enjoyed his posts when he was here. It is so unfortunate that there have to be people like Rick and Joel that ruin it for the true fans that want to come on to talk about Zeppelin.

Yeah that really sucks too, because I really enjoyed his posts when he was here. It is so unfortunate that there have to be people like Rick and Joel that ruin it for the true fans that want to come on to talk about Zeppelin.

Just hijacking the thread a little, but surely if people say and do things here that you don't agree with, ignore them...like I do. Instead of getting into slanging matches then deciding to 'leave the board for good'. I don't get it....

Just hijacking the thread a little, but surely if people say and do things here that you don't agree with, ignore them...like I do. Instead of getting into slanging matches then deciding to 'leave the board for good'. I don't get it....

You don't understand the problem this board has had with them or the kind of people they are. Joel especially. Matt didn't want to post on a site someone like him could keep coming back to. I understand why he made that choice.

I sure hope they tour too! I've heard for months that Led Zeppelin were going to do that. Didn't they just play at Bonneroo?

Someone told me that so I came on this board looking for answers and thought this thread would be about that. I think one post is about the tour they're going to do.

Does anyone know where the first show is going to be? I know that December show and Bonneroo were separate from the tour but hope someone can list the cities they'll be playing.

I've heard for months that Led Zeppelin were going to do that.

No you haven't.

Didn't they just play at Bonneroo?

No they didn't.

Someone told me that so I came on this board looking for answers and thought this thread would be about that. I think one post is about the tour they're going to do.

There is no tour, just mindless and wild speculation.

Does anyone know where the first show is going to be? I know that December show and Bonneroo were separate from the tour but hope someone can list the cities they'll be playing.

There is no tour. They didn't play Bonneroo. They are not playing any cities, as there is no tour.

Oh Boy. This board is going to be alot of fun then.

What's the point of it if they're not going to play anymore? There are many people who want it to happen, doesn't that count for something?

I'll get all my friends to sign up here and petition the band for a big tour. Don't the fans here care about it enough?

Oh Boy. This board is going to be alot of fun then.

This board is a lot of fun, yes. We all like to talk about Zeppelin and many other things as well. Have a look around.

What's the point of it if they're not going to play anymore? There are many people who want it to happen, doesn't that count for something?

Just because the band is not touring, and they're not.....doesn't mean the site has no reason to exist. It's tied to their official website. And no, it doesn't really. Led Zeppelin will tour again when they want to, not when the fans want them to.

I'll get all my friends to sign up here and petition the band for a big tour. Don't the fans here care about it enough?

Having your friends sign up and spam the board will do no good, so don't even bother. The decision for them to tour, if it even happens, will not be made based on the pleadings of you and your friends or anyone else here. And about 95% of the people here are realistic. There's nothing wrong with that.

But what will they do with all the new songs they worked on a few months ago? Will they just do a new album and not tour to support it?

That fact has been talked about by most of all my friends in the know. That's the reality.

But what will they do with all the new songs they worked on a few months ago? Will they just do a new album and not tour to support it?

That fact has been talked about by most of all my friends in the know. That's the reality.

Who said they worked on new songs? There are no plans for them to do anything any time soon. There is no album, there is no tour.

Oh and I'm sure you have friends "in the know". In fact, I have Jason Bonham on speed dial. Let me ask him what he thinks.

You cannot believe every wild rumor and baseless speculative comment you read on the internet.

Is it me or is there something vaguely familiar about this post :rolleyes:

I haven't read many posts here, some for sure, but not all. I can imagine there are many like this though, right?

Fans would be curious and the things they've heard would be shared on a band sight, I'd think.

You two seem to be the resident information bank, or at least the naysayers contingent. So far you two are the ones answering to my questions. Don't others care too?

I haven't read many posts here, some for sure, but not all. I can imagine there are many like this though, right?

Fans would be curious and the things they've heard would be shared on a band sight, I'd think.

You two seem to be the resident information bank, or at least the naysayers contingent. So far you two are the ones answering to my questions. Don't others care too?

Ummm, it's 12:10am. Most of the people that post on this board are in England. Where it's 5:10am. Sorry that there isn't a bigger group of people on here for you, to better say the same things I'm saying.

And a lot of people here, I'd say again 95% of the members are realistic and know that the chances of a Zeppelin tour are slim to none and they accept that. There's the 5% that just register here to spam the board over and over again asking and begging and demanding the band to tour.

Here's just some of the threads I've started to look at. It seems there's alot of people here who do wonder about all this. More than 5% isn't it?

Led Zeppelin owes us a tour!

What is Robert trying to do?

Plant being selfish again

Plant on Zeppelin Tour-Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Robert plant falls asleep when asked about led zeppelin reunion

Robert Plant: "The Golden Gods Are Done"

IS JIMMY PAGE HEALTHY ENOUGH TO GO ON A FULL WORLD TOUR?

I'm going to go through as many pages as I can to find out what's going on. Maybe the answers lie within them. I don't think anyone really knows then, huh? Aren't the members of the band on here to give the fans some information? Most of the websites I go to have interaction with the musicians and singers because they care about their fanbase and want them to be the first to know of upcoming tours, cd's and all.

I'm going to go through as many pages as I can to find out what's going on. Maybe the answers lie within them. I don't think anyone really knows then, huh? Aren't the members of the band on here to give the fans some information? Most of the websites I go to have interaction with the musicians and singers because they care about their fanbase and want them to be the first to know of upcoming tours, cd's and all.

All those threads were basically started by the same kinds of people. You are not for the most part, going to see established members making that stuff. THERE ARE NO ANSWERS BECAUSE THE BAND IS NOT TOURING. THEY ARE NOT MAKING AN ALBUM, THEY ARE NOT REHEARSING FOR ANYTHING TOGETHER. THERE ARE NO PLANS FOR THEM TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL. CAN YOU READ THIS IN CAPS LOCK?

And if you think those threads constitutes more than 5% of this site's membership, you suck at math. Count the number of threads. Now count the number of members. Do basic division. Is it more than 5%?

And no, the members of the band do not post here. So, I guess Led Zeppelin don't care about us. :rolleyes:

Christ on a cracker.

Here's just some of the threads I've started to look at. It seems there's alot of people here who do wonder about all this. More than 5% isn't it?

Led Zeppelin owes us a tour!

What is Robert trying to do?

Plant being selfish again

Plant on Zeppelin Tour-Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Robert plant falls asleep when asked about led zeppelin reunion

Robert Plant: "The Golden Gods Are Done"

IS JIMMY PAGE HEALTHY ENOUGH TO GO ON A FULL WORLD TOUR?

I think it would be great to see Led Zeppelin live, in concert, in all their splendor and glory. If only we all could have lived in the days of these enigmatic rock gods. Some of us can only listen to old recordings of live shows, close our eyes, let the music enter our souls, and imagine that we are there. Shame on us, I guess, for wishful thinking (according to some nay-sayers and jesters). Absurd it is, to actually hope that one day the "Greatest Rock Band -- EVER" (as is always my introduction of Led Zeppelin) will once again grace the stage and give their faithful and enduring fans one last taste of their magic.

I think the question should be asked often and persistently, When will they play live again? And to hell with the ones who think they are the supreme Zeppelin informants. Shame on them for laughing and poking fun because a fan asks a sincere question.

I, for one, will never stop asking or hoping!

SIBLY, no one here is saying that there is no hope. I'm pretty sure every Led Zeppelin fan out there is wishing they would tour, but like Electrophile said, we are also realists. We know that the other members of the band are busy right now and if they ever want to tour again, they will.

SeanBond, if you were to look in those links that you supplied, your questions would have been answered. I may not post a lot on here, but I definately read here everyday. All these guys on here are great and I love hearing what each person has to say. Advice: Read First, Post Second

Electrophile, I'm surprised you have been arguing with this guy this long. I admire your patience! :D

-GetTheLedOut

Archived