If you had a time machine...

LedZep1969

1. Woodstock. Defitnely.

2. Tag along with Zeppelin from the begininng ;)

3. Meet the Beatles, they seemed like fun people to hang with in the 60s

4. Get to the 80's, they seemed like fun times also

5. Go to the set of Wayne's World, there were, I have to say, many good looking men in the background :wub: (And Terry, I can't forget Terry!)

• 4 years later...

I would go back to '67 to watch Jimi play and then stick around through the Led Zeppelin's years. Duh! :lol:

I'd go with you to June 1967 when Jimi played for free in SF's Panhandle and then at the Fillmore that same night. I saw both shows. :)

• 3 weeks later...

:lol: That's a good one! Would you be disappointed if they didn't?

No because I would win a bet. I'm almost positive that dinosaurs sounded like crying babies and that is why they obviously had to go. LOL

Zep gigs, obviously. Probably followed by an attempt at joining the ranks of the groupies, I'm a little ashamed to say. There's no-one around nowadays who I would behave that way for, but if it was Zep, I've got a feeling I could go there.

And Shakespeare's London; seeing the original performances of the plays and meeting the man himself.

If I was limited to my own lifetime and fixing my own mistakes, well there'd be a laundry list. But one thing would be: I'd go to 1995 (the first time I was allowed to go to a festival - Glastonbury) and watch Page and Plant. At the time I didn't know or care who Page and Plant were, and I genuinely have no idea whether I saw them or not, which makes me cross with myself. Even if I did see them, I wasn't paying much attention. I would make sure I was watching, and pay attention.

Obviously I would be old enough to see LZ at either MSG or the Nassau Coliseum; alas I was more preoccupied with cartoons than anything else!

The age I would love to have lived in is the Art Nouveau period (1880-1920 ca.). Also the late sixties; I was around by then but in a playpen watching Popeye and Captain Kangaroo. I miss the 70s - though I was a child I remember them vividly. Thank goodness for YouTube which has all those awesome commercials from that decade.

• 2 weeks later...

Well first off, I would put the time machine in a Delorean, oh hold on minute...

If it could happen, I would assinate Vladimir Lenin, Hitler, Chairman Mao, Kim Ill Sung, and Pol Pot.

As far as music goes, I would go back to the first few days before the record deals were signed for Frank Sinatra, Mel Torme, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Doctors of Madness, Roxy Music, Def Leppard, The Tea Party, and Rival Sons and not say anything, just watch knowing full well that I would know what was coming next with the record deals and fame. Just to see the looks on their faces before they became "rock stars"

Edited by Charles J. White

If I had a time machine I would travel to my future to see if I have done a good job finding happiness! Who is my husband, how many children will I have? Did I let the inner me grow old? Do I still look like my dad? :lol: Those kinds of things.

I never thought about going into the future. I'd be afraid of landing at a Rolling Stones Concert 10 years from now.

I never thought about going into the future. I'd be afraid of landing at a Rolling Stones Concert 10 years from now.

:lol: What are you more afraid of, seeing/hearing the band or the crowd that shows up for it? They wouldn't have to stand, they could roll around on stage in chairs. Edited by lipslikecherries

• 3 years later...