Essence of Bliss

does anybody remember that cool incense that was sold at the manic nirvana tour.

that was the same tour that had those super-cool t-shirts, lol, does anybody know what i'm talking about.

i make incense, and i remember being impressed by the Essence of Bliss, and also trying to figure out the recipe.

i had 2 boxes but it's all gone now.

i would pay top dollar if more of the stuff was laying around somewhere.

does anybody remember that cool incense that was sold at the manic nirvana tour.

that was the same tour that had those super-cool t-shirts, lol, does anybody know what i'm talking about.

i make incense, and i remember being impressed by the Essence of Bliss, and also trying to figure out the recipe.

i had 2 boxes but it's all gone now.

i would pay top dollar if more of the stuff was laying around somewhere.

What's with your creepy sig, dude who thinks people are too worried about pedophilia?

off-topic reply

and flame is not appreciated

if you don't like my sig, handle it through personal message

and maybe i'll change it if it bothers you so much

but most people tell me it's cute so...

i guess i'm the only one who bought the Essence of Bliss and those cool watery blue tie-dyes.

Sorry I can't help you with that recipe Wiz but I do have a lot of good ones if you are interested.

What's with your creepy sig, dude who thinks people are too worried about pedophilia?

Dude, YOUR comments are in poor taste...Worry about yourself first. This is a Zeppelin board, not a Moral Majority forum.

Archived