Seeking Pure Blues fanzine

Greetings inhabitants of Planet Zeptune,

I'm seeking copies of the Zep fanzine Pure Blues. It was published in the 80s and edited by a lovely gal operating out of Chicago. If you can help me out, or point me in the right direction, please contact me via PM here. Many thanks in advance.

Love,

Billy

Greetings inhabitants of Planet Zeptune,

I'm seeking copies of the Zep fanzine Pure Blues. It was published in the 80s and edited by a lovely gal operating out of Chicago. If you can help me out, or point me in the right direction, please contact me via PM here. Many thanks in advance.

Love,

Billy

Pure Blues was published by Claudia Chapman of Wolcottville, IN; there are a total of nine issues:

Jan/Feb '79

Mar/Apr '79

May/Jun '79

Jul/Aug '79

Sep/Oct '79

Nov/Dec '79

Jan/Feb '80

Mar/Apr '80

May/Jun '80

If interested I could have a full set of reproduction copies made for you, as I only have one original copy of them all.

Edited by SteveAJones

Pure Blues was published by Claudia Chapman of Wolcottville, IN; there are a total of nine issues:

Jan/Feb '79

Mar/Apr '79

May/Jun '79

Jul/Aug '79

Sep/Oct '79

Nov/Dec '79

Jan/Feb '80

Mar/Apr '80

May/Jun '80

If interested I could have a full set of reproduction copies made for you, as I only have one original copy of them all.

Claudia Chapman! Ah, memories. I met Claudia at a record fair in NYC at the Hotel Diplomat. It must have been the early 1980s. I showed her my newly purchased Destroyer Box Set and The Yardbirds with Jimmy Page live at The Anderson Theater. Both vinyl, natch. Very nice gal, wore glasses. Wonder where she is today?

Love,

Billy

• 11 years later...