Are Dancin Days here again?

i feel the magic and the soul of rock waking up. for some strange reason ive been cranking up my music louder and wearing nothing but rock and roll t shirts.

HI ZEP69, I TOO I'VE BEEN FEELING THE WAKE UP OF ROCK, ITS GREAT!!!!I THINK THE YOUNGER GENERATION IS STARTING TO RECONIZE GREAT ROCK!!!

HI ZEP69, I TOO I'VE BEEN FEELING THE WAKE UP OF ROCK, ITS GREAT!!!!I THINK THE YOUNGER GENERATION IS STARTING TO RECONIZE GREAT ROCK!!!

Yeah remember what happened after rock and roll. You guessed it ---PUNK--- lets hope rock and roll will never die. :yay:

Not sure if your talking old or new that's invigorating you, or both? But I'm gonna work up a list of B-day present requests that I can get a good taste of some old shit that ain't normally heard no more - Wilson Pickett, Booker T and the MG'S, Three Dog Night, and of course - more Yardbirds!!!

Not sure if your talking old or new that's invigorating you, or both? But I'm gonna work up a list of B-day present requests that I can get a good taste of some old shit that ain't normally heard no more - Wilson Pickett, Booker T and the MG'S, Three Dog Night, and of course - more Yardbirds!!!

ROCK N' ROLL IS HERE TO STAY! ROCK ON!

I've been feeling hopeful lately with some of the young talent I have met with recently. It's been a long time since I was excited by new music.

I GOT MY FLOWER

I GOT MY POWER

I GOT A WOMAN WHO KNOWS

....YEAH BABY!!

I've been feeling hopeful lately with some of the young talent I have met with recently. It's been a long time since I was excited by new music.

I GOT MY FLOWER

I GOT MY POWER

I GOT A WOMAN WHO KNOWS

....YEAH BABY!!

DANCIN' DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN THANKS TO THE MIGHTY LED ZEPPELIN! ROCK ON!

I GOT MY FLOWER

I GOT MY POWER

I GOT A WOMAN WHO KNOWS

....YEAH BABY!!

I SAID IT'S ALRIGHT........YOU KNOW IT'S ALRIGHT....I GUESS IT'S ALL IN MY HEART HEART HEART.

And the young Zep fans hearts on this site! Rock N Roll will never die!

Archived