If you could bring a dead rock star back to life

Mudbugclub

I can see them all now, trying to finish all of their shit while they're running like they're trying to dodge the police! Especially Keith Moon! He'll probably drive a Limo into God's pool.

Jim Morrison would probably stand naked on God's diving board, chanting stuff that would freak even the big guy out???

I'm sure he could call it some Ode to something or another?

And God would probably fall for it! And while all of this is going on, King Jimi is teaching Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Brian Jones and Lucifer some new riffs on the guitar. ROCK ON!

And God would probably fall for it! And while all of this is going on, King Jimi is teaching Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Brian Jones and Lucifer some new riffs on the guitar. ROCK ON!

Forgive me for forgetting Randy Rhodes, Here was there also.

Besides of all the guys you just mentioned-Jimi,Jim,Freddie and bonzo for sure- I'd love to have Frank Zappa back. He died when I was 2 years old and i feel that he was the greatest mind of rock.

But he has fun whereever he is now for sure; maybe making fun of all the other dead rockstars in heaven and their behavior right now!

Besides of all the guys you just mentioned-Jimi,Jim,Freddie and bonzo for sure- I'd love to have Frank Zappa back. He died when I was 2 years old and i feel that he was the greatest mind of rock.

But he has fun whereever he is now for sure; maybe making fun of all the other dead rockstars in heaven and their behavior right now!

Forgive me for forgetting Frank Zappa! I should be ashamed of myself. Frank Zappa is one of legendary greats that deserves to be mentioned. Thanks for reminding me. ROCK ON!

Well hello! You know that I would NEVER forget Janis in a million years! I LOVE JANIS SO MUCH! ROCK ON!

Oh man! Please don't read my comments about Janis in the "worst band ever" thread!!!

I feel bad now for my comment...I just didn't know how much she means to many of you...

Oh man! Please don't read my comments about Janis in the "worst band ever" thread!!!

I feel bad now for my comment...I just didn't know how much she means to many of you...

Hi lucyinthe sky! No offense taken. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. I didn't even know that you posted something on Janis on the "Worst Band Ever" thread. So many ZEPPELIN fanatics post so many different answers on the Forum that there is no way that I can even keep up with all of you. ROCK ON!

Absolutely Freddie Mercury!!!

I love all of his voice,tunes which he made and his performance.

I am convinced that he might surely have made it big too excluding the field of the

rock music.

This is definitely a hard choice but I am stuck between 3 people: John Bonham, because Led zeppelin would have probably done more and stayed together longer, Jim Morrison because he was nuts and I liked his style and Randy Rhoads, because he was a brilliant guitar player and he would have gone far! But there are soooo many more..............

Hi lucyinthe sky! No offense taken. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. I didn't even know that you posted something on Janis on the "Worst Band Ever" thread. So many ZEPPELIN fanatics post so many different answers on the Forum that there is no way that I can even keep up with all of you. ROCK ON!

Oh thank you! It's just because I was on other internet forums where you couldn't say your opinion without being hated. I'm so happy about the nice people here.

The list of those, who left this world much too early unfortunalety is much too long...

Kurt Cobain(he is just is born´67, just like my ma)

John Lennon, of course

Jim, Janis, Jimi; they (and Kurt) all died at the age of just 27.

Unfortunalety just the good die much too young...

And Mozart was just 35, I heard, he died of syphillis.

The list of those, who left this world much too early unfortunalety is much too long...

Kurt Cobain(he is just is born´67, just like my ma)

John Lennon, of course

Jim, Janis, Jimi; they (and Kurt) all died at the age of just 27.

Unfortunalety just the good die much too young...

And Mozart was just 35, I heard, he died of syphillis.

Even Classical composers lived the Rock n' Roll lifestyle even though THE ROLLING STONES perfected it! ROCK ON!

Archived