If you could bring a dead rock star back to life

Mudbugclub

And what about living rock stars who should be dead?

I was quite surprised at the recent news that Steven Adler, the original drummer for Guns n Roses, was going to be doing a reality tv show - I thought he died *years* ago. There were rumors as far back as the early 90's that he was a desperate drug addict with AIDS.

Glad to know he's up and about. I think he's just been arrested again though, like in the past week.

Hey Danelectro, what've you got against Karen Carpenter?! That girl sang like an angel - the most haunting, sad voice.

Hey Danelectro, what've you got against Karen Carpenter?! That girl sang like an angel - the most haunting, sad voice.

I have nothing against her. It's just not my idea of a rocker. Beating out the likes of Keith Moon and George Harrison. C'mon!

BTW, Steve Adler did suffer a stroke from his drug taking. Saw an interview and he looked awful.

Sad, really.

And what about living rock stars who should be dead?

Keith Richards surely.

Brian Wilson too.

Jimmy might be considered on that list.

Speaking of B Wilson, I saw a program on Bio Channel today about him, and it was eerie how similar he looked like Bonzo when they were both extremely overweight and had full beards.

That was his period when he stayed in bed for three years straight.

Keith Richards surely.

Brian Wilson too.

Speaking of B Wilson, I saw a program on Bio Channel today about him, and it was eerie how similar he looked like Bonzo when they were both extremely overweight and had full beards.

Is Tiny Tim still alive? ROCK ON!

Just had a look at the results so far, John Lennon in third, Elvis Presley is second and John Bonham has the most votes at the moment.

I would've thought John Lennon would win this no problem? Freddie Mercury is in forth place, Hendrix is in fifth and Kurt Cobain in sixth.

ALSO!

John Lennon, Stevie Ray Vaughan(blues, blues-rock) George Harrison, and the old Syd Barrett. Before the sad drug induced story we all know. Its hard to believe Pink floyd was so great after losing him to his drug addicttion and what later became his content life with his family and himself.

Keith Richards surely.

Brian Wilson too.

Why do You think Kieth looks like He does .He is actually a Zombie I used vodoo to bring Him back several times He just looks a little more petrofied each time .

All their lives were cut way too short:

John Lennon

John Bonham

George Harrison

Jim Morrison

Ronnie Van Zant

and really young with so much promise: Jeff Buckley

I bet Karac Plant would have sung as gorgeous as his father, RIP.

QUOTE (Black Dawg @ Jul 31 2008, 12:54 PM)

keith Richards

He's not dead

yeah well that's debatable... it depends on the definition of "dead." Keith seems to have a category all his own, such as "semi-dead with embalmed-like skin."

I remember seeing him on the cover of Rolling Stone about 20 years ago, and his skin color looked green due to herion abuse. Seriously- green. It wasn't long after that he had a complete blood transfusion in Switzerland. So technically I'd say Keith's been "semi-dead" since the '80s...

Archived