How about a New Zeppelin Thread?

reids

How about a New Led Zeppelin Thread???

It's been a while since there's been something on the Main Forum that's interested me (and I'm sure others) regarding our favorite band (other than Steve's Mysteries, cool trivia/facts, some breaking news, Plant/ Krauss tour dates or hearing from friends here).

There are way too many threads that rehash the same old same old.

Let's try to keep the forum fresh and moving forward (with some positive, constructive and new info, facts and most importantly: no bashing of others and no bashing of Led Zeppelin/family members).

Rules for this thread: (since I created it) :)

1) No Plant/ Alison Krauss bashing (or any related Zep member bashing)

2) No lengthy polls of which songs should Led Zep play on their next tour (we have a few of them).

3) No "When are Zeppelin going to tour?" threads and the like. I think we have about 20 or more of them already. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R B)

How about a New Led Zeppelin Thread???

It's been a while since there's been something on the Main Forum that's interested me (and I'm sure others) regarding our favorite band (other than Steve's Mysteries, cool trivia/facts, some breaking news, Plant/ Krauss tour dates or hearing from friends here).

There are way too many threads that rehash the same old same old.

Let's try to keep the forum fresh and moving forward (with some positive, constructive and new info, facts and most importantly: no bashing of others and no bashing of Led Zeppelin/family members).

Rules for this thread: (since I created it) :)

1) No Plant/ Alison Krauss bashing (or any related Zep member bashing)

2) No lengthy polls of which songs should Led Zep play on their next tour (we have a few of them).

3) No "When are Zeppelin going to tour?" threads and the like. I think we have about 20 or more of them already. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R B)

Hi there, I'm definitely up for this.

1) Raising Sand = one of the best albums of the 21st Century

2) I couldnt care less what songs they would play on a tour as long as there were a tour.

3) Zeppelin are gonna tour when they are ready, ie not now, Plant has a grammy award album to tour, JPJ has Robyn Hitchcock to gig for, Jimmy has a DVD of a certain concert to produce and Jason has Foreigner- we'll worry about then when we have an announcement!

I've been away for a while because of the above points, lets just discuss our favourite band.

2) I couldnt care less what songs they would play on a tour as long as there were a tour.

3) Zeppelin are gonna tour when they are ready, ie not now, Plant has a grammy award album to tour, JPJ has Robyn Hitchcock to gig for, Jimmy has a DVD of a certain concert to produce and Jason has Foreigner- we'll worry about then when we have an announcement!

I've been away for a while because of the above points, lets just discuss our favourite band.

Well, we already have hot pics of Jimmy, Jimmy's smile, Jimmy's hair, and Jimmy's look threads! What more could we want?! :D

Well, we already have hot pics of Jimmy, Jimmy's smile, Jimmy's hair, and Jimmy's look threads! What more could we want?! :D

Cool. Thanks. :)

R

Jimmy playing. B)

But, I am making do with all of the above, in the meantime. :)

Edited... arrrgggghhh... the cool sunglasses emoticon isn't working!

I hate Microsoft!

(Sorry, knee jerk reaction...)

Archived