Aliens do exist, says Apollo 14 Astronaut Edgar Mitchell

Gainsbarre

The difference between your opinion and his Del, is that he's a respected astronaught that has been in space, you're not.

And what about all the other "respected Astronauts" who have also been in space -- why aren't they jumping onto his bandwagon?

For the most part Astronauts came from the military and were fighter pilots. Very talented and good at what they do, but that alone doesn't make them right about everything. What it all boils down to is that this is just one guy with one opinion.

I swear, some of this whacked out conspiracy stuff is almost like a religion with some people. If there are aliens and/or alien spaceships, then bring forth some evidence. Otherwise this is nothing but conjecture.

And what about all the other "respected Astronauts" who have also been in space -- why aren't they jumping onto his bandwagon?

There are many reasons why other Astronauts wouldn't come forward - fear? Maybe they would be concerned they wouldn't be taken seriously?

But you're right that it's a little odd he is the only one who has spoken about this.

He did say he was privileged to be one of the few to be briefed on it.

But you're right that it's a little odd he is the only one who has spoken about this.

Well judging from his interview, he's intimating that he personally knows people at NASA and in Military intelligence who have dealt with the aliens. Maybe the other astronauts aren't friends with those people

Oh yeah, they do exist. I run into at least 10 a day. They are a little weird though :blink:

Ya know what Ally?! Yer right! I think we might even have one or two posting here on our board!!

I've seen that dude several times on news shows and every time I think...Is that Jimmy??? :lol:

OMG HotPlant! I didn't want to be the one to say it for fear of ridicule :hysterical:

BTW....great post SugarPlum!

I've seen that dude several times on news shows and every time I think...Is that Jimmy??? :lol:

HAHAHA! I was actually thinking the same thing watching that! :hysterical: Wow.. what an impressive career Jimmy has had.. guitar genius, and now a theoretical physicist :lol:

I swear, some of this whacked out conspiracy stuff is almost like a religion with some people. If there are aliens and/or alien spaceships, then bring forth some evidence. Otherwise this is nothing but conjecture.

Let's change this a bit..... I swear, some of this whacked out religious stuff is almost like a conspiracy with some people. If there is a God or a heaven, then bring forth some evidence. Otherwise this is nothing but conjecture.

Sorry Del....Couldn't resist on a Friday. B)

Let's change this a bit..... I swear, some of this whacked out religious stuff is almost like a conspiracy with some people. If there is a God or a heaven, then bring forth some evidence. Otherwise this is nothing but conjecture.

Oh no! I see a lengthy 'Does God exist' thread in our future! :lol:

:lol: :lol: Legendary.

Archived