Robert M Knight photo book!

fsharp

I'm sure many of you are aware of the amazing photgraphy of Robert M Knight. His shots of the band are legendary. There's a new book coming out featuring some of his best work, callled "ROCK GODS", including a ton of the Zep. I'm really looking forward to getting a copy of this! Has anyone else seen the previews?

www.robertmknight.com

http://insighteditions.com/product_info.ph...products_id=111

I'm sure many of you are aware of the amazing photgraphy of Robert M Knight. His shots of the band are legendary. There's a new book coming out featuring some of his best work, callled "ROCK GODS", including a ton of the Zep. I'm really looking forward to getting a copy of this! Has anyone else seen the previews?

www.robertmknight.com

http://insighteditions.com/product_info.ph...products_id=111

Well, that's gotten my pulse racing. "ROCK GODS" I love all of Knight's rock photography but especially his photos of Led Zeppelin. I can't wait to buy this. I just check amazon and you can pre-order: Rock Gods: Forty Years of Rock Photography

On a related note, I can't wait to see this! "ROCK PROPHESIES"

Well, that's gotten my pulse racing. "ROCK GODS" I love all of Knight's rock photography but especially his photos of Led Zeppelin. I can't wait to buy this. I just check amazon and you can pre-order: Rock Gods: Forty Years of Rock Photography

Certainly one that's going on my list!! and the Rock Prophesies film looks brilliant. Knight is one hell of a photographer. This is one of a shoot he did with Jason, I'm sure a lot of you will be familiar with it and it's one of my favourite photos of him...I got one done to take with me to London which Jason signed. Robert made him look the epitome of cool. I would dearly love to see the full set of pictures but I only have one other one where he is standing next to the kit that was featured in a drum mag.

56448066km4.png

Wow MAD! That looks awesome! Showing at festivals?! Sounds like it might be hard to see...and I LOVE SRV...I wonder what the 'contraversial last photo of Stevie' was?! Anyone know what that's about? TIA

Certainly one that's going on my list!! and the Rock Prophesies film looks brilliant. Knight is one hell of a photographer. This is one of a shoot he did with Jason, I'm sure a lot of you will be familiar with it and it's one of my favourite photos of him...I got one done to take with me to London which Jason signed. Robert made him look the epitome of cool. I would dearly love to see the full set of pictures but I only have one other one where he is standing next to the kit that was featured in a drum mag.

56448066km4.png

I agree: Knight certainly is one hell of a photographer! What a great shot of Jason! You're right: the epitome of cool and the epitome of a rocker. Wow! How fortunate you are to have that pic signed by Jason!!! :D

Wow MAD! That looks awesome! Showing at festivals?! Sounds like it might be hard to see...and I LOVE SRV...I wonder what the 'contraversial last photo of Stevie' was?! Anyone know what that's about? TIA

I'm really excited about the book and the film! New rock-related things always get me excited (it doesn't take much). I love SRV too. I don't know what the photo could be - I've seen shots taken toward the end of his life with his brother and other musicians but there was nothing that I would call "controversial." Don't know. I know that he battled addictions and I thought he was clean when he was killed - maybe the last photo depicts otherwise.

Archived