Looking for a song played live

Brizel

I been looking around the boards and been dling some bootlegs and i was curious if to they ever played "Hey hey what can i do" live? i havnt heard it and its one of my favorite songs so im on the hunt to find a live version if there is. Thanks guys!

Long time lurker first time poster :).

I been looking around the boards and been dling some bootlegs and i was curious if to they ever played "Hey hey what can i do" live? i havnt heard it and its one of my favorite songs so im on the hunt to find a live version if there is. Thanks guys!

Wow, thats a good one. Not that I'm aware of. I know that JIMMY PAGE & THE BLACK CROWES did it in 1999-2000. You really have my curiosity on this one. ROCK ON!

I saw PAGE / PLANT live at the Concord Pavilion in Concord, California on 11 September 1998. The bitch of it all is that I do not hardly remember any of it. SHIT! ROCK ON!

you wouldn't remember this song being played then anyway. the 'unledded' tour mentioned above was '94-'95 with the big band....

Plant played it with the Strange Sentation in Toronto in 2005. First time it was played that tour. It was quite a surprise! They played it at many shows thereafter I think.

A video of that concert circulates on dvd-r.

I HAVE IT! The bitch of it all is that everytime I see this show on DVD-R, I still can't remember a thing when I was there. I still have my ticket stub and tour program and that's the ONLY thing that reminds me that I was there. SHIT! ROCK ON!

Archived