Where y'all from?

wendigo

..... Am I the only one from Berlin??

I'm not from Berlin, but from the southern part of Germany. I'm born and raised in Kelheim and settled here at least after having lived for several years in Munich and Regensburg. I also travelled a lot (sometimes several months) and do not know if I'm going to stay here for good. Who knows - life is strange sometimes ......

Are there some more German guys on the board?

Here are some pics from the close area around Kelheim:

This is the famous Donau gorge and one of my favourite places ever (in the summertime I live more or less there ..)

altmuehl%20donau.jpg

The Befreiungshalle is towering above our town (quite famous, maybe some of you know it or have even been there)

img_befreiung.jpg

Kloster Weltenburg. Also well known in the world (especially for its dark and strong beer.... hihiii...)

30_bayrwald_kelheim02.jpg

And not to forget: Kelheim is the home of Schneider Weisse, the most famous wheatbeer of the world!

308a_1.JPG

Cheers!

I'm not from Berlin, but from the southern part of Germany. I'm born and raised in Kelheim and settled here at least after having lived for several years in Munich and Regensburg. I also travelled a lot (sometimes several months) and do not know if I'm going to stay here for good. Who knows - life is strange sometimes ......

Are there some more German guys on the board?

Here are some pics from the close area around Kelheim:

This is the famous Donau gorge and one of my favourite places ever (in the summertime I live more or less there ..)

altmuehl%20donau.jpg

The Befreiungshalle is towering above our town (quite famous, maybe some of you know it or have even been there)

img_befreiung.jpg

Kloster Weltenburg. Also well known in the world (especially for its dark and strong beer.... hihiii...)

30_bayrwald_kelheim02.jpg

And not to forget: Kelheim is the home of Schneider Weisse, the most famous wheatbeer of the world!

308a_1.JPG

Cheers!

Very Picturesque I must visit there one day

Archived