Vacations Thread

Speed Racer

Here you are "~tangerine~." My Palm Centro doesn't really do so good, but better than nothing. Pics reduced greatly.

Very hazy day. A picture from near Panther Creek and Fontana Dam.

l_766dd07b6eb33d6d0d7b3907e173ef0e.jpg

:unsure:

Looking Glass Falls.

l_2da60f0424fbbb4f9773ab0d39753952.jpg

Fontana Lake, off the dam.

l_b47b411ff812c8a10ea90aa4b0bd809f.jpg

I bet their nips are standing on end, brrr.

l_e3056e26e2855bf9189867500dbb5c89.jpg

I had the most beautiful holiday of my life in Palm Cove, Far North Queensland, November 2007.

Such a magical spot. The beauty of the nature, the wilderness, the rainfall forests, spectacular tropical flowers, the barrier reef, ...I have never seen such beauty before.

Picture213-1.jpg

Picture242-2.jpg

If we forget about what this sign says, we could say it's a paradise on earth... :D

Picture027-1.jpg

I had the most beautiful holiday of my life in Palm Cove, Far North Queensland, November 2007.

Such a magical spot. The beauty of the nature, the wilderness, the rainfall forests, spectacular tropical flowers, the barrier reef, ...I have never seen such beauty before.

Picture213-1.jpg

Picture242-2.jpg

If we forget about what this sign says, we could say it's a paradise on earth... :D

Picture027-1.jpg

Wow; that's gorgeous! I have wanted to visit Australia for years; one of these days we will get there! :)

Picture213-1.jpg

Picture242-2.jpg

Picture027-1.jpg

Very nice. The sands are nearly white. Gosh that's a long flight from here. Oh well, guess I will have to sleep...

ohhhh my speedracer that looks absolutely gorgeous!! as do all the pics--however after seein that sign I'd be lucky to get my feet wet...dang

The pictures don't do the beauty of the sites justice. Everywhere we went was so lovely. The water was a bit cold, but i still wanted to sit under that waterfall. Next time.

I've got a free business class ticket to fly anywhere on the Qantas network, so I was thinking of going to Buenos Aires, has anyone been there?

Yes, I have. It's a beautiful city, great food, great people, everything is very cheap at the moment there... I'm sure you'll have a good time if you decide for it. :)

Yes, I have. It's a beautiful city, great food, great people, everything is very cheap at the moment there... I'm sure you'll have a good time if you decide for it. :)

Thanks! I've never been to South America before so I'd like to go. I'd love to go to Brasil as well. I could see myself sitting on Corcovado with Joao Gilberto ;)

ohhhh my speedracer that looks absolutely gorgeous!! as do all the pics--however after seein that sign I'd be lucky to get my feet wet...dang

I think you have a sign from 'Down Under,' confused with other places which are roughy 22hrs airflight from each other :)

Do clarify/

I think you have a sign from 'Down Under,' confused with other places which are roughy 22hrs airflight from each other :)

Do clarify/

:lol: good one, SpeedRacer!

Katydigood, that was the sign on my holiday spot ;) Oh yeah, while I was holidaying there I read in the paper that a woman almost got "chewed" by a cute croc a couple of days before in a secluded beach not far from Palm Cove.

No wonder all the hotels there have luxurious swimming pools :D

I wish I could say that those were the only dangers in that magical holiday spot, but unfortunately you'd better watch out the ssssshh....snakes too scared0008.gif

:lol: good one, SpeedRacer!

Katydigood, that was the sign on my holiday spot ;) Oh yeah, while I was holidaying there I read in the paper that a woman almost got "chewed" by a cute croc a couple of days before in a secluded beach not far from Palm Cove.

No wonder all the hotels there have luxurious swimming pools :D

I wish I could say that those were the only dangers in that magical holiday spot, but unfortunately you'd better watch out the ssssshh....snakes too scared0008.gif

Thank you :hysterical:

I've never been real keen on salt water swimming myself. Fresh water lakes are ok. I prefer a pool though.

Kitty pools? Well I'm reserving judgment on that one :unsure: I still have Australia on my travel list...however I have a place on the East Coast U.S.A in September and a California Vacation following it. All travels to the U.K. have been cancelled due to recent terrorist activities. There's just too many gorgeous places to see and things to do to deal with all the little frustrations.

You never know. Trixie and I may meet up with you one day.

More than happy to welcome you both here :)

Thank you. Trixie owns a home back here and I have one too. So if you wish we will swap. People here are very warm.

We chase off all the booger heads with.

300.jpg

I or Trixie will stay in contact with you.

I gotta roll. Nitrous button>>>>vroom?

Yes I really should have clarified--I thought "as are all the pics" was a clue I was speaking about all the posts. I am always accused of being too vague....so no surprise, I've done it again...

love to all

katy

Yes I really should have clarified--I thought "as are all the pics" was a clue I was speaking about all the posts. I am always accused of being too vague....so no surprise, I've done it again...

love to all

katy

Just a clarification Katy. I have a friend who said your ok by the way. Let brown nosers call it what they wish. We prefer to say communicating, or shmoozing :hysterical:

Where was your last vacation? I wouldn't swim with that sign either.

Peace

love to all

katy

Not to worry Katy, I understood your post perfectly! I didn't see any vagueness at all :)

love to all

katy

Here's another one of my fav vacation spots katy.

2278989-Travel_Picture-Ogunquit_Maine.jpg Will be going soon. Last I was there I had a gorgeous time at a hotel on the pier. I love it there. The accent's are charmed and many people speaking French.

:D

Here you are "~tangerine~." My Palm Centro doesn't really do so good, but better than nothing. Pics reduced greatly.

Very hazy day. A picture from near Panther Creek and Fontana Dam.

l_766dd07b6eb33d6d0d7b3907e173ef0e.jpg

Looking Glass Falls.

l_2da60f0424fbbb4f9773ab0d39753952.jpg

Fontana Lake, off the dam.

l_b47b411ff812c8a10ea90aa4b0bd809f.jpg

I bet their nips are standing on end, brrr.

l_e3056e26e2855bf9189867500dbb5c89.jpg

Wow, that's beautiful.

Thank you Spats. If you ever want to come for a vacation let me know, and I know there are girls everywhere.

You hang in there and don't let these people run you or tell you what you can or cannot due. It is your life. I make suggestions but they are only that...suggestions.

Be strong, hold your head high and breath like a MAN!

Archived