Free to good home - my Zep T shirt!

Lilith

Hi All!

Having lost a fair amount of weight recently (intentional, I may add!), my old Zep t shirt is now much too big for me. I can't bring myself to throw it away, so I'd like it to go to a good home. I don't want any payment, and I'll mail it to you. Just send me a PM, if there's more than one person, it will have to be first come, first served.

It goes without saying that it's in really good condition, and freshly laundered and ironed! It's a unisex (for which read mens) size medium, and here are photos of the front and back.

26June2008014.jpg

26June2008015.jpg

Hi All!

Having lost a fair amount of weight recently (intentional, I may add!), my old Zep t shirt is now much too big for me. I can't bring myself to throw it away, so I'd like it to go to a good home. I don't want any payment, and I'll mail it to you. Just send me a PM, if there's more than one person, it will have to be first come, first served.

It goes without saying that it's in really good condition, and freshly laundered and ironed! It's a unisex (for which read mens) size medium, and here are photos of the front and back.

26June2008014.jpg

26June2008015.jpg

That is jolly kind of you, hope it ends up in a good home.

Tact is always a good friend.

Thanks to everyone for your replies - the t shirt has now been claimed and will be winging its way to the recipient very shortly!

:)

Nice shirt Lilith! I'm just nosy, I guess, but I would like to know who the lucky person is? Congrats on losing t6he weight!

Nice shirt Lilith! I'm just nosy, I guess, but I would like to know who the lucky person is? Congrats on losing t6he weight!

I don't mind telling you, but I feel I should ask the gentleman in question if he minds! I'll ask him and let you know. Then again, you may find out anyway, as I suggested that it would be cool if he posted a photo of himself wearing the shirt, once it arrives!

I don't mind telling you, but I feel I should ask the gentleman in question if he minds! I'll ask him and let you know. Then again, you may find out anyway, as I suggested that it would be cool if he posted a photo of himself wearing the shirt, once it arrives!

Cool! I'm going to make a thread on guessing who got the T. Do you mind?

cool shirts, btw... i always have trouble finding band tees, because the ones at hottopic(where i usually get them there) aren't fitted, and the smalls are too short, but they fit in every other aspect, but my mom isn't springing for the belly-shirt look :) so i have to get mediums, which are too baggy *wah*

For sure I will post a picture of me wearing it.

..... lots of regards from this side of the planet

Reswati

For sure I will post a picture of me wearing it.

..... lots of regards from this side of the planet

Reswati

It went in the mail yesterday, Reswati - so it should be with you soon!

Well, this has been a very Zep week.....

Yesterday I received the new TSRTS on vinyl,

and now today Lilith's T-shirt arrived....

very cool.....and it fits fantastically

as promised....some pics of me wearing it, taken on a sunny day in Holland

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0031.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

Once again, many thanks Lilith,

you are a true angel!!!!

Archived