HEY, I REALLY LIKE THAT DRESS ON YOU!

Del Zeppnile

I realize that I was very, very fortunate not to have experienced things like you described. I don't know why I was spared - it easily could have gone the other way. I must have paid some sort of karmic price when I was younger.

Or maybe you were just strong and in control of your life. That usually commands respect

I think a variety of issues would or could be entertained as far as if and when a "lady," is getting a compliment or being leered at or subjected to abusive behavior.

It would be very hard for most people to speak for someone else on these particular events because we have no idea what they've been though in the past, what their job title is, what their actual job in life is.

Family or professional.

You may have some nut case (girl) who is just as abusive. If not more so.

Been there, done it. A legal nightmare>>>

I find a lot of it has to do with facial expressions :shifty::lol::hysterical: and or the eyes or tone of voice.

Then you have your liars who would do anything to get a rub or back at someone new for their past experiences which have NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with current events.

They place these things in envy hold, jealousy hold, or angry hold and never turn loose of it.

You have to move on. FORWARD and hopefully for the better and upward.

We will all die one day, and all these events which have been placed in these little catagorical BINS will still be there until we die. For the most part.

Turn the page.

The sun coming up is for a new day...be kind foos.

That wasn't a Ground Patti was it?

I had a manager that was nearly as bad with that crap and the waitresses told him to F off and he persisted.

One night there was just myself a cook and a waitress working and he started in on her and I couldn't take it any longer.

I told him to layoff can't you see she is not into you!

He say's "You're Fired!" I said so I don't work here anymore!

He said that's right! So I broke his nose :o surprised myself because he was a pretty big guy and I thought oh shit i'm gonna get my ass kicked.

Well when he saw the blood spewing from his face he scurried away like a sissy girl.

"Look what you did!, Look what you did!"

I'm still good friends with that waitress today :D

Awesome! Right on, doc!

Last night I remembered what I did to that same guy once, and he didn't bother me after that. He used to stand way too close (of course). So one day I was setting a four top, wiping the silverware and such, and he came over to "supervise" and was standing right in my hip pocket, pretty much. Creepazoid. Anyway, I just kept walking around the table, polishing silverware. And around. On the third pass he kind of looked at me, and I at him, and the light dawned in his eyes. I'd been leading him around in circles. He was pissed, but, hey, he's the moron who wasn't paying attention, and what could he say? "She made me walk around the table staring at her breasts 3 times!" :D

Twit...

I realize that I was very, very fortunate not to have experienced things like you described. I don't know why I was spared - it easily could have gone the other way. I must have paid some sort of karmic price when I was younger.

Perhaps knew to steer clear of that kind of vibe as a result?

:blink::blink::blink:

so i guess all those weak women deserve to be harassed...

Not at all. Twas making a specific comment to MSG. Not a generalization or a statement. Sorry to everyone if it came across that way. :)

:blink::blink::blink:

so i guess all those weak women deserve to be harassed...

I don't think Ally meant that, I won't put words in his mouth but some women probably APPEAR to men to be more vulnerable and innocent and therefore perceived as weaker, Crappy men would probably choose to harrass someone who they felt they could bully over someone who they KNEW would give them a foot to the groin...NO ONE deserves that! But men choose their prey....

Hi all,

Dzldoc,I will admit,I have not read though the whole thread,but this post is very disturbing,.....not your responce,....please let me continue,...

That,in MHO,is no adult,not is,......a sick MF'er(sorry)

Call the cops!!!!!!!!!!NOW!

She was not being embarrased,she was violated,abused.Sorry,that was bad,very bad.She did not know the difference.And the worse part no one told her,......

Shoot!

KB

KB, I'm not sure you need to be 'told' these things. Ya just kinda KNOW them. My personal opinion is that if I 'were' that girl, I would have been delighted to have a man like dzldoc stand up to the creep for me in a 'language' he could understand...

My personal opinion is that if I 'were' that girl, I would have been delighted to have a man like dzldoc stand up to the creep for me in a 'language' he could understand...

tsk tsk...50 years of women's liberation just so a man can still defend you...

tsk tsk...50 years of women's liberation just so a man can still defend you...

It's necessary sometimes and it works both way's. Just depends on the situation

No no, I completely disgaree, women can do anything, so countless number of bumper-stickers have told me...

Ha Ha point taken Gains....sorry yer talking to the wrong chick though. I am not a nazi feminist.

I can:

Out earn a lot of men

Beat most guys at poker

Out curse a guy

Give and take insults and forget about them later

Be more charming than most men

I can't:

Take out the garbage

Put gas in my own car

Beat up a man who is bigger than me

Open a door if a man is standing there to do it for me happily

So, I'm a freak..I do see where you guys have it rough. You never know exactly which model of woman you're working with...best to ease into things and try to determine the best approach on a PERSONAL basis, not a GENDER basis....

:)

Hi all,

KB, I'm not sure you need to be 'told' these things. Ya just kinda KNOW them. My personal opinion is that if I 'were' that girl, I would have been delighted to have a man like dzldoc stand up to the creep for me in a 'language' he could understand...

I taught self-defense for about 10 years and one would be very surprised what people know and don't.Yes,inside something is telling you something is very wrong but acting upon it?Diferent dance mylady,....

Yes,I agree it was good that dzldoc did that,but a girl/kid/women,etc can do that for themselves.

Sorry folks,don't want to hijack the thread,but if you get a chance read 'The Gift of Fear' by Gavin de Becker

KB

Hi all,

I taught self-defense for about 10 years and one would be very surprised what people know and don't.Yes,inside something is telling you something is very wrong but acting upon it?Diferent dance mylady,....

Yes,I agree it was good that dzldoc did that,but a girl/kid/women,etc can do that for themselves.

Sorry folks,don't want to hijack the thread,but if you get a chance read 'The Gift of Fear' by Gavin de Becker

KB

Hi KB! Highjacking the thread? Hardly! Thanks for the book recommendation! I often wonder how my instincts would kick in if I were in real danger. I do believe I'd be fighting tooth, nail, foot, elbow...but one never knows.

One time when I was younger I had gotten in my car in a mall parking lot. I looked up and some guy had himself exposed in my driver window. It frightened and surprised me so bad that I started fumbling and the brain is thinking, lock the doors, honk the horn, start the car, and my body couldn't interpret these signals fast enough or in the proper order. I ended up laying on the horn way after he had fled. But I learned something from that....be more ALERT! And I always immediatly lock my doors when I get in my car now.

Hi all,

KB

Hey KB,

as I had stated " I surprised myself " I wasn't thinking I'm going to hit this guy and I have great control over my anger, probably only ever hit a couple people in my life.

But this young lady had been putting up with this ass for months, so I know anything short of throwing her to the floor and raping her she wasn't going to fight him back.

As I said I still know this woman and she just has such a sweet imposition.

Some woman are just not fighters. Maybe it was the way she was raised who knows?

I'd do it again today if the circumstances were the same.

It's what southern gentlemen do. B) Hey ya'll

Hi all,

Hey KB,

as I had stated " I surprised myself " I wasn't thinking I'm going to hit this guy and I have great control over my anger, probably only ever hit a couple people in my life.

But this young lady had been putting up with this ass for months, so I know anything short of throwing her to the floor and raping her she wasn't going to fight him back.

As I said I still know this woman and she just has such a sweet imposition.

Some woman are just not fighters. Maybe it was the way she was raised who knows?

I'd do it again today if the circumstances were the same.

It's what southern gentlemen do. B) Hey ya'll

Hey Dzloc!Well,you used the best weapon anyone has:their voice."This is my left foot and I do not want to talk to you."

I knew alot of ladies,who would never step on ant trails or would say "Excuse me!" when some oaf would bump into -them-,i.e.,not their fault.They became the best fighters I ever saw.Why?They understood they were not place mats,fodder for the bullies of this earth.They had a voice and right,to be treated the way they treated others.There was a line crossed and they started to see it.

KB (not gentleman like,Dzldoc)

One time when I was younger I had gotten in my car in a mall parking lot. I looked up and some guy had himself exposed in my driver window. It frightened and surprised me so bad that I started fumbling and the brain is thinking, lock the doors, honk the horn, start the car, and my body couldn't interpret these signals fast enough or in the proper order. I ended up laying on the horn way after he had fled. But I learned something from that....be more ALERT! And I always immediatly lock my doors when I get in my car now.

It's not so much be alert, it's more have a plan of action.

People always act far more quickly when they either know what to do or have previously thought of a plan of action.

It's not so much be alert, it's more have a plan of action.

People always act far more quickly when they either know what to do or have previously thought of a plan of action.

funny story...there was a rapist going around campus my freshman year in college and everyone was on edge...i was walking to my car, in the rain, way out to the student parking lot off campus, mace in hand, when i hear footsteps coming quickly from behind...i turn around and see a guy running at me ... i let out a blood-curdling scream and run into the street trying to flag down a car when the guy starts yelling, "lady, i'm not chasing you, i'm not chasing you!" so i scream..."then run the other way" and he bolted outta there...i don't know who was more terrified...still makes me chuckle picturing the fear on his face...

funny story...there was a rapist going around campus my freshman year in college and everyone was on edge...i was walking to my car, in the rain, way out to the student parking lot off campus, mace in hand, when i hear footsteps coming quickly from behind...i turn around and see a guy running at me ... i let out a blood-curdling scream and run into the street trying to flag down a car when the guy starts yelling, "lady, i'm not chasing you, i'm not chasing you!" so i scream..."then run the other way" and he bolted outta there...i don't know who was more terrified...still makes me chuckle picturing the fear on his face...

:lol:

priceless

Hi all,

KB

Yeah, I took a model mugging class, and that's the thing... women are taught to care for others, not attack them. Predatory people count on it, in fact.

One of the "muggers" actually pulled something on me that I would've fallen for, in real life... came up and said "I'm trying to find my little boy, he's lost, would you help me?" appealing to every maternal instinct in my body, you know.

Excellent suggestion for a good read, zepyep.

Hi KB! Highjacking the thread? Hardly! Thanks for the book recommendation! I often wonder how my instincts would kick in if I were in real danger. I do believe I'd be fighting tooth, nail, foot, elbow...but one never knows.

Yikes! Sorry that happened to you.

Hi all,

Yeah, I took a model mugging class, and that's the thing... women are taught to care for others, not attack them. Predatory people count on it, in fact.

One of the "muggers" actually pulled something on me that I would've fallen for, in real life... came up and said "I'm trying to find my little boy, he's lost, would you help me?" appealing to every maternal instinct in my body, you know.

Excellent suggestion for a good read, zepyep.

That was the classes I taught.Well, we taught them how defend themselves :D

Before,the third class,we would ask the students to write a 'custom' scenerio,asking for the most fearfully situation/person that had happen,or could of happened.When I read(because I had to act them out),they would turn most peoples stomach,as you could imagine.One student was so angry,she keep kicking me(as the 'mugger') in the side of the ribs,there was no protection there.When it was clear she had knocked out and disabled the attacker.We stopped the class and had to explain,the difference between self-defense and assault,...

Shoot,I got many stories along those lines.

Your welcome SunChild ;)

KB

Archived