Getting in show late.

Just a hypothetical question folks.....

As I understand it, the show starts at 6:30pm, will entry still be allowed after this time? For example any unforseen circumstances arise (such as traffic/public transport delay etc etc, whatever) that can delay your arrival until after the show actually starts. Would we still be allowed through the door to take our seats after the publicised start time?

Obviously the ideal thing is to get there with plenty of time in hand, I am just asking because, well, you never know and all that .... the best laid plans can sometimes go out the window for whatever reasons.

Just curious.

B)

Just a hypothetical question folks.....

As I understand it, the show starts at 6:30pm, will entry still be allowed after this time? For example any unforseen circumstances arise (such as traffic/public transport delay etc etc, whatever) that can delay your arrival until after the show actually starts. Would we still be allowed through the door to take our seats after the publicised start time?

Obviously the ideal thing is to get there with plenty of time in hand, I am just asking because, well, you never know and all that .... the best laid plans can sometimes go out the window for whatever reasons.

Just curious.

B)

I can't see why, if you have tickets so it doesnt matter if you don't get there until Zeps encore.

Archived