Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Hey kiddo,

as long as you radiate your negative vibe you will get nothing in return.

(not even the most dumbfucked woman in the world wants a guy who only complains.....who complains even more than an average housewife)

You are wasting time beeing negative about all other people who have a better life than yours.

You are also wasting time beeing negative about your looks.

You are right now wasting time (again) by just beeing here.....get out of your house, see and be seen.

Sitting behind your computer discussing complexions will one day make your scrotum explode.

I am out there all the time being seen.

I don't have a negative vibe when i am out. I don't complain when i am out.

I am not knocking anybody because they have a better life than me. If anything i am envious of people who have a better life than me.

How is it possible to waste time being negative about my looks when appearance is important when you are putting yoourself out there to be seen. If the the women don't like what they see you then are screwed.

Nope, you are wasting your time talking bout rubbish instead of getting a social life.

Dude, i have a social life. I am out with friends meeting women all the time. But just with bad results.

(nope, you are behind your computer right now)

(true, you are beyond numb when you are out, too numb to even get a date)

I am not knocking anybody because they have a better life than me. If anything i am envious of people who have a better life than me.

(beeing as overtly jealous as you are is very negative)

How is it possible to waste time being negative about my looks when appearance is important when you are putting yoourself out there to be seen.

(only god knows how you are capable of doing that, haha)

(anyway, just not posting a picture of yourself here shows how hard you try not to be seen)

If the the women don't like what they see you then are screwed.

(even ugly guys get dates, it's your sucky attitude that bugs them)

Here is something that the British government filmed just for you!

(and God save the Queen)

:D :D :D

(nope, you are behind your computer right now)

(true, you are beyond numb when you are out, too numb to even get a date)

(beeing as overtly jealous as you are is very negative)

How is it possible to waste time being negative about my looks when appearance is important when you are putting yoourself out there to be seen.

(only god knows how you are capable of doing that, haha)

(anyway, just not posting a picture of yourself here shows how hard you try not to be seen)

If the the women don't like what they see you then are screwed.

(even ugly guys get dates, it's your sucky attitude that bugs them)

[

Dude nobody goes to clubs at this time of day. There is really no place to meet women at this time of day. And i don't go out to meet women by myself.

I am not too numb to get a date. I don't even know what that means.

Well i can't help being jealous of people. It's just a natural reaction when things are no going weel for a person.

Posting a pic on here is different then going out. I am not a very photogenic person.

I agree that ugly dudes get dates. But who do they get dates with? Are they getting dates with women that would be their first choice in getting a date with? I don't have a bad attitude when i am out meeting women. I am usually on my best behavior.

No i am talking about Alpha males and the women they attract.

Naturally they are going to attract the opposite sex.

You can become overly self-conscious when you should focus your interest on others. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Dude nobody goes to clubs at this time of day. There is really no place to meet women at this time of day. And i don't go out to meet women by myself.

(Just dude-ing people shows your immaturity....anyway

you don't need to go to a club to meet a woman, I guess there are quite some streets there where you live....just take a walk.....you meet a lot of people just walking, including women.

Going out alone may be your next challenge, if you only have yourself to depend on you might get some self esteem)

(If you don't know what it means, how can you say that you are not too numb to get a date.....quite a paradox here, ain't it????

anyway, beeing numb is beeing unable to speak......you must talk to a woman you are interested in.....else somebody else will do that first)

Well i can't help being jealous of people. It's just a natural reaction when things are no going weel for a person.

(try counselling or ask your mother for help, she is a woman, but she might get you some tips)

Posting a pic on here is different then going out. I am not a very photogenic person.

(See, beeing negative about yourself again)

I agree that ugly dudes get dates. But who do they get dates with? Are they getting dates with women that would be their first choice in getting a date with?

(Yep, even my one eyed 53 year old neighbor....he looks like a grandpa ya know...got the woman he wanted, she is cute and 12 years younger than him....their relationship blossomed after she cleaned his very filthy house for about two years in a row.....as you see, anything goes, you just have to believe in yourself)

I don't have a bad attitude when i am out meeting women.

(that's why you ignore your dates, lol, another paradox)

I am usually on my best behavior.

(If ignoring someone is behaving good, try to behave better then)

But they attract the weak members of the opposite sex.

The females make it look easy when they put a whole lot of effort into seeming weak in order to successfully attract him.

You can become overly self-conscious when you should focus your interest on others. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It's important to view and present yourself in a positive light, accenting your most favorable features and finding ways to complement your less appealing ones. It's a matter of finding your own style.

(Just dude-ing people shows your immaturity....anyway

you don't need to go to a club to meet a woman, I guess there are quite some streets there where you live....just take a walk.....you meet a lot of people just walking, including women.

Going out alone may be your next challenge, if you only have yourself to depend on you might get some self esteem)

(If you don't know what it means, how can you say that you are not too numb to get a date.....quite a paradox here, ain't it????

anyway, beeing numb is beeing unable to speak......you must talk to a woman you are interested in.....else somebody else will do that first)

(try counselling or ask your mother for help, she is a woman, but she might get you some tips)

(See, beeing negative about yourself again)

I agree that ugly dudes get dates. But who do they get dates with? Are they getting dates with women that would be their first choice in getting a date with?

(Yep, even my one eyed 53 year old neighbor....he looks like a grandpa ya know...got the woman he wanted, she is cute and 12 years younger than him....their relationship blossomed after she cleaned his very filthy house for about two years in a row.....as you see, anything goes, you just have to believe in yourself)

I don't have a bad attitude when i am out meeting women.

(that's why you ignore your dates, lol, another paradox)

I am usually on my best behavior.

(If ignoring someone is behaving good, try to behave better then)

You cannot just go up to a woman on the street. And a woman is not gonna come up to me on the street. That only happens in movies and tv. It's not really a safe wordl out there. You don't know who you are meeting.

I do talk to women. I am just not usually the one that talks first.

My mother has never had great taste in men. She is one of the last people i would ask for advice on women. And it would be dumb for a grown man to ask for advice from his mother anyways.

Saying that i am not very photogenic is not being negative. It's just being honest. I don't have very many nice pics of myself.

I have never ignored a woman i was interested in. Just women i am not interested in. And i would not even call it ignoring. I just could not pretend that i had any interest in them.

The females make it look easy when they put a whole lot of effort into seeming weak in order to successfully attract him.

It's important to view and present yourself in a positive light, accenting your most favorable features and finding ways to complement your less appealing ones. It's a matter of finding your own style.

No, they are not just appearing weak. They are. Women who hook up with alpha males are weak.

I agree that i am pretty self concious person. I was sent an article on being self concious by someone and i have a lot of those qualites. being rejected because of looks will do that to you i think. It makes you notice your looks more than you might normally.

I don't have any favourable physical features to present in a postive light. None that are important anyways. My physical feautures that ex girlfriends complimented me on were just stupid and not very important.

You cannot just go up to a woman on the street. And a woman is not gonna come up to me on the street. That only happens in movies and tv. It's not really a safe wordl out there. You don't know who you are meeting.

(Help, help....the Alpapeople are coming.....call Bill Shatner to save us)

(talk about something else as about yourself.....try to talk about Led zeppelin for instance, you can learn to talk bout Zep right here!!!!!)

My mother has never had great taste in men. She is one of the last people i would ask for advice on women. And it would be dumb for a grown man to ask for advice from his mother anyways.

(so you are even to frightened to talk even to your mommy)

Saying that i am not very photogenic is not being negative. It's just being honest. I don't have very many nice pics of myself.

(well, post the least unpretty one then.....this ain't a beauty contest site)

I have never ignored a woman i was interested in.

(Oh yeah, have you told the Quiznos girl that you liked her hairdo?.....NO)

Just women i am not interested in.

(Then don't date them and eat, without even paying for yourself )

And i would not even call it ignoring.

(Your date a few weeks ago would call it ignorange, ask her)

I just could not pretend that i had any interest in them.

(well, ask a woman out yourself instead of letting your friends score you a date then)

Dont you all think if Spats were honest that he would have had a date off this site by now? I mean, come on! If you are on the level spats, and are looking for love in all the wrong places (remember Leisure Suit Larry?). then I suggest the online sites. You will get lots of dates if you dont come across as an arrogant, cheapskate. :oops:

What do you mean if i were honest? :blink: I am an honest person. I have actually been told i am too honest.

I am not a cheapskate. I just don't want a woman who is a cheapskate. And women who EXPECT men to pay for them in the early stages of dating are cheapskates or worse.

(Help, help....the Alpapeople are coming.....call Bill Shatner to save us)

(talk about something else as about yourself.....try to talk about Led zeppelin for instance, you can learn to talk bout Zep right here!!!!!)

(so you are even to frightened to talk even to your mommy)

(well, post the least unpretty one then.....this ain't a beauty contest site)

I have never ignored a woman i was interested in.

(Oh yeah, have you told the Quiznos girl that you liked her hairdo?.....NO)

Just women i am not interested in.

(Then don't date them and eat, without even paying for yourself )

And i would not even call it ignoring.

(Your date a few weeks ago would call it ignorange, ask her)

I just could not pretend that i had any interest in them.

(well, ask a woman out yourself instead of letting your friends score you a date then)

I didn't ignore the Quiznos girl at all. If anything she showed zero interest in me.

The one one i ate with could call it ignoring but i would disagree. Just lack of interest.

If the women i am or was interested in were interested in me then i would not have to get help from my friends. They are so tired of me striking out that they wanted to me to give the woman i was not physically attracted to a chance. In other words settle and see what happens.

No, they are not just appearing weak. They are. Women who hook up with alpha males are weak.

I agree that i am pretty self concious person. I was sent an article on being self concious by someone and i have a lot of those qualites. being rejected because of looks will do that to you i think. It makes you notice your looks more than you might normally.

I don't have any favourable physical features to present in a postive light. None that are important anyways. My physical feautures that ex girlfriends complimented me on were just stupid and not very important.

Do people complement you on your eyes?

Do people complement you on your eyes?

Not that i recall. I don't get compliments from women on my looks. The girl i have been hanging out with along with friends hasn't even complimented me on my looks and she appears interested in me. She cannot even show it properly. If i was told by a woman i was good looking i think i would collapse from shock.

Getting complimented on my eyes would not be big deal anyways. Eyes never catch my attention. They are just eye balls. And when people do single out a certain feature about you they are pretty much saying.."That's the only thing i find physically attractive about you." It's sort of back handed compliment. "You are good looking", "You are beautiful", "You are hot" are much better compliments.

Even ex's would say the first thing that they found physically attractive about me was my lips or shoulders or neck. Stuff like that. :rolleyes::rolleyes: That's supposed to make me feel good? That's the best they could come up with? They didn't find me great looking? Then if you don't find me great looking why are we together? I don't want a woman who is settling for me.

The ones who found me good looking were with me longer.

Archived