Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Some people have real problems and this guy drones on and on ......Quit hatin' on women.We all have mothers

I am not hatin' on women. Just telling how it is with women out there in the dating world.

And I'll guaran-fuckin-tee ya they didn't become mothers with guys like Spats. :lol:

I take that as a compliment. :D I have always been careful about not getting girlfriends pregnant. I have no interest in being a dad..

1. You are unhappy with your own looks.

2. Women do not compliment your looks.

3. You say you have a good personality.

4. You are only interested in "hot" women.

5. You won't date women who aren't "hot".

6. You don't care if they have a good personality; you still won't date them if they aren't hot.

Why in the world do you feel entitled to a "hot" woman when you aren't "hot"; and when you won't consider a woman who isn't "hot"? ("hot" being, IMO, a pretty offensive term anyway, but using your words) :blink:

alphamalealphamalealphamalealphamalealphamalealphamale.....

Is that the ONLY term you know, Spats? Damn, you're a useless piece of shit. :lol:

Spats couldn't get laid if he was an egg.

Why does that word bother you?. That's the best description for the men i am describing. And those are the type that attract weak women.

1. You are unhappy with your own looks.

2. Women do not compliment your looks.

3. You say you have a good personality.

4. You are only interested in "hot" women.

5. You won't date women who aren't "hot".

6. You don't care if they have a good personality; you still won't date them if they aren't hot.

Why in the world do you feel entitled to a "hot" woman when you aren't "hot"; and when you won't consider a woman who isn't "hot"? ("hot" being, IMO, a pretty offensive term anyway, but using your words) :blink:

1. Correct. Very unhappy.

2. Correct. They never do.

3. Friends say i do. Although they say i can be a little shy. Which is true.

4. I am only interested in women that i find physically attractive. There are women that are considered hot that i am not interested in.

5. It's not that i won't date women who aren't "Hot". It's that i won't date women that i don't find physically attractive. You can't have sex with someone if you don't like their looks.

6. I do care if they have a good personality if i find them pretty. I do care if they have a good personality even if i don't find them pretty. It's just not enough to make me hook up with them. I am not the only one like this. Most people need to find the person good looking to become a couple.

Why do you find the term "hot" offensive. It's one of the best compliments someon can get on their looks. There is nothing higher than "hot" when it comes to looks. It's up there with beautiful.

So i should not want to hook up with a woman i find really pretty because i am not?

I take that as a compliment. :D I have always been careful about not getting girlfriends pregnant. I have no interest in being a dad..

Well, at least I gotta give you credit for that. By being careful, you mean never having sex ever, right? :lol:

Let's solve this completely objectively and algebraically, using your very own spatslogic, so we can close this damn thread once and for all.

If (You are unhappy with your own looks,

(Women do not compliment your looks,

(You say you have a good personality,

(You are only interested in "hot" women,

(You won't date women who aren't "hot",

(You don't care if they have a good personality; you still won't date them if they aren't hot)))))

AND If ((Women have to do their fair share of paying for dates,

(Women have to do their fair share of asking out on dates))

And since (Personality doesn't change things either way)

THEN/EQUALS =

(Spats must therefore bring equal hotness to the relationship, AND

(Spats is entitled to date women at his own perceived level of hotness ONLY))

And yes, I (and many other women) do find "hot" offensive because it implies that the person using the term is only interested in one thing. I am happy with my appearance, as is my husband; but way more importantly I am a great Mom, smart, funny, well read, opinionated, accomplished professionally, a good cook, etc. etc. etc.

And with that I have no more to say on the matter and hereby leave this thread :nuke:

Let's solve this completely objectively and algebraically, using your very own spatslogic, so we can close this damn thread once and for all.

If (You are unhappy with your own looks,

(Women do not compliment your looks,

(You say you have a good personality,

(You are only interested in "hot" women,

(You won't date women who aren't "hot",

(You don't care if they have a good personality; you still won't date them if they aren't hot)))))

AND If ((Women have to do their fair share of paying for dates,

(Women have to do their fair share of asking out on dates))

And since (Personality doesn't change things either way)

THEN/EQUALS =

(Spats must therefore bring equal hotness to the relationship, AND

(Spats is entitled to date women at his own perceived level of hotness ONLY))

And yes, I (and many other women) do find "hot" offensive because it implies that the person using the term is only interested in one thing. I am happy with my appearance, as is my husband; but way more importantly I am a great Mom, smart, funny, well read, opinionated, accomplished professionally, a good cook, etc. etc. etc.

And with that I have no more to say on the matter and hereby leave this thread :nuke:

If your husband did not find you pretty though he never would have found out all of those other things about you. Right? But he did and he found all of that out. That's why physical attraction is very important.

Not that i recall. I don't get compliments from women on my looks. The girl i have been hanging out with along with friends hasn't even complimented me on my looks and she appears interested in me. She cannot even show it properly. If i was told by a woman i was good looking i think i would collapse from shock.

Getting complimented on my eyes would not be big deal anyways. Eyes never catch my attention. They are just eye balls. And when people do single out a certain feature about you they are pretty much saying.."That's the only thing i find physically attractive about you." It's sort of back handed compliment. "You are good looking", "You are beautiful", "You are hot" are much better compliments.

Even ex's would say the first thing that they found physically attractive about me was my lips or shoulders or neck. Stuff like that. :rolleyes::rolleyes: That's supposed to make me feel good? That's the best they could come up with? They didn't find me great looking? Then if you don't find me great looking why are we together? I don't want a woman who is settling for me.

The one who found me good looking were with me longer.

Nevertheless, it is important to determine what your best physical feature is, so you can highlight that area of your appearance and present yourself in your most positive light to others. If shoulders and neck are strong areas, then you should dress accordingly.

are important elements when dressing.

Find out which styles work best, and see which colors work advantageously with your eyes, skin and hair color.

Some colors and styles are more flattering than others.

are experts in that area. Unfortunately most of their advice is for women. Don't get your feelings hurt when listening to them, or at least try not to get them hurt too much, because their fashion advice is excellent.

Nevertheless, it is important to determine what your best physical feature is, so you can highlight that area of your appearance and present yourself in your most positive light to others. If shoulders and neck are strong areas, then you should dress accordingly.
are important elements when dressing.

Find out which styles work best, and see which colors work advantageously with your eyes, skin and hair color.

Some colors and styles are more flattering than others.

are experts in that area. Unfortunately most of their advice is for women. Don't get your feelings hurt when listening to them, or at least try not to get them hurt too much, because their fashion advice is excellent.

That's pretty sad if those are my best physical features. :rolleyes:

Maybe they are just a few of your best physical features.

I wish that was the case. You are a very optimistic person.

Some of my ex's had weird tastes if the first thing they liked about me was my shoulders, neck, etc. Pretty lame. I would like better compliments than that.

Last night was the third night out with the women and i still can't see myself hooking up with this girl. She is nice and cute,etc. But.... . So i called it a night early and went to a late show. Buddies were not happy and said that it looked really bad. And that i am the only dude that would bail on a cute girl that liked them. :rolleyes:

Buddy thinks if i get along with her and she is nice and cute and seems interested in me then i should go for it. He thinks i have a screw loose. Because if it were him he would be all over her. He thinks i should continue to hang out with her and see what happens.

What is the proper amount of time to see if i get hit by a bolt of lighting and want to hook up with her? I have never had much patience with that.

Last night was the third night out with the women and i still can't see myself hooking up with this girl. She is nice and cute,etc. But.... . So i called it a night early and went to a late show. Buddies were not happy and said that it looked really bad. And that i am the only dude that would bail on a cute girl that liked them. :rolleyes:

Buddy thinks if i get along with her and she is nice and cute and seems interested in me then i should go for it. He thinks i have a screw loose. Because if it were him he would be all over her. He thinks i should continue to hang out with her and see what happens.

What is the proper amount of time to see if i get hit by a bolt of lighting and want to hook up with her? I have never had much patience with that.

Oh my God. Why would there be a second date? Let alone a third if you werent interested? That poor girl. God pity her. :wall:

Oh my God. Why would there be a second date? Let alone a third if you werent interested? That poor girl. God pity her. :wall:

They weren't dates. Just sort of get togethers to hang out. Buddy looks like he has got a girlfriend out out of it. Nothing for me.

it sounds like you are just like my wife's sister. TOO PICKY!!!! Shoot for the stars and maybe you will hit a duck. :hunter:

That's what they say. That my pickiness is ruining this and that i should give it a chance with her. Maybe they are right. They think my high pickiness is clouding my vision. They can picture me hooking up with her. But they could just be saying that so it would get me sex on a regular basis.

If you had any interest in her you would have asked her out (away from all your friends) and taken the time to get to know her. Obviously you don't want to, so stop hanging out with her. If you have to ask about the proper amount of time (again) then you are not interested.

If you had any interest in her you would have asked her out (away from all your friends) and taken the time to get to know her. Obviously you don't want to, so stop hanging out with her. If you have to ask about the proper amount of time (again) then you are not interested.

I would not have asked her out even if i was turned on by her. I would have hoped she would intiate something with me.

Since human women fail to turn you on, perhaps goats yould be more your bag? Or how about sheep?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do you not remember me talking about the Quiznos girl? :rolleyes: That girl turned me on like crazy. :P:P

Now if only it had been that girl that was interested in me and going out on the "group dates" i would have it made.

That's what they say. That my pickiness is ruining this and that i should give it a chance with her. Maybe they are right. They think my high pickiness is clouding my vision. They can picture me hooking up with her. But they could just be saying that so it would get me sex on a regular basis.

]

OK. Im going on a "fishing expedition". What age woman are you looking for Spats? Give me a range.

You know what fucks me off? You have Dzldoc recovering from a serious operation, something he'd mananged to keep on the low - quite a few expressing shock that he was even ill (I certainly didn't know). And, then, you have this goon fucking whining and moping about something that suddenly seems so trivial.

Definately time to end this thread.

You know what fucks me off? You have Dzldoc recovering from a serious operation, something he'd mananged to keep on the low - quite a few expressing shock that he was even ill (I certainly didn't know). And, then, you have this goon fucking whining and moping about something that suddenly seems so trivial.

Definately time to end this thread.

Well, Charles would probably agree with ending the thread. But he wouldn't want everything else to just cease because of his illness. He knows we are all concerned. I still dont believe this dude is real. He is a fake.

Archived