Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Spats' Best Matches

Libra And Gemini

Pleasure-loving Libra and high-spirited Gemini are an ideal mating. Both are curious, vivacious, and affectionate. For them, love is a carousel that never stops. True, the fun and games are more frolicsome than deeply passionate, but these two don't care as long as they're having fun. No jealousy or possessiveness will spoil their good times. Both tend to be quite indecisive, so there will be lots of discussion but not a lot of action. However, both know how to use charm to get other people to do things for them.

http://www.mag4you.com/horoscopes/libra-love-matches.asp

Astrology of Libra: Love and Relationships

You need people, and you certainly need love, and this can lead you into romantic trouble. Opportunities are everywhere for you, because you're so attractive, so friendly, so flirtatious, and so easily influenced by the opposite sex. Love, in fact, is the most important thing in your life, which is why it's so problematic for you. But don't worry—after being misled, cheated on, and underappreciated by several partners, you'll get it right.

Your ideal mate is likely to be Aries, your zodiacal opposite. It's a planetary balance of Mars and Venus, aggression and tenderness, leadership and acquiescence, practicality and creativity. You also fare well with Gemini (they appreciate your understanding of their complex character, and you're artistically harmonious) and Aquarius (you both love people and beauty, although they're a touch more unpredictable).

Although most everyone likes you, a close relationship with either Virgo (much too fussy for you) or Scorpio (much too dark for your warm, sunny outlook) is unadvisable.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/sun-signs/l...lationships.php

and compatibility

LIBRA - GEMINI : It’s difficult for both of them to manage their passions. If love makes the earth go round, this couple gives the first incentive. It’s an ideal partnership. Both are passionate and neither of them is jealous or is trying to limit the freedom of the other. They have a lot of common traits of character and they understand each other perfectly in bed. This is a wonderful romance and a happy married couple.

LIBRA - LEO : Both meet the requirements and desires of each other. Leo is passionate, Libra is emotional, and both are crazy about sex. All the time in bed will be a happy holiday. In case of a conflict Libra should give in. It won’t be any difficulty, as Libra is ready to cooperate. Ideological weapon of Libra is a good strategy and tact. A hot relationship may grow into a rather warm marriage.

LIBRA - AQUARIUS : It must be a brilliant match. In this life full of adventures Libra is waiting for guidance and advice from Aquarius. Both adore socializing and taking part in public affairs. They have lots of friends, but don’t forget about their private interests. They will have the greatest time of love, even before reaching the bedroom. Compatibility horoscope Libra promises a sensitive relationship and a good marriage.

LIBRA - SAGITTARIUS : Sagittarius loves adventures, so Libra won’t ever get bored with him. Sagittarius will be indifferent to some small romances of Libra. They match each other in sex. The problem is that Sagittarius has a bent for change and independence. Libra needs a stable partner and a warm house atmosphere. If they manage to overcome these differences, there is a chance of a short or a long-lasting relationship.

LIBRA - ARIES : Tension between these two signs aggravates the relation. Aries is persistent and tireless, while Libra is looking for perfection and needs more stable and calm partners. A radical difference in temperaments causes constant quarrels. However, sexual relations should go smoothly. Compatibility horoscope Libra foresees a lovely bed and a dull every day life. A relationship is quite possible, while marriage is most improbable.

LIBRA - LIBRA : They are equally passionate to each other. They have much in common. Both are cheerful, easy-going, responsible, dependable, love harmony and beauty. But when a severe reality interferes, nobody wants to come down to earth. This love affair may be a bit ecstatic. A romantic relationship may exist, but marriage needs maturity and a more practical approach.

http://horoscopes.syl.com/compatibilityhor...patibilitylibra

The Gorgeous Gemini Woman and 10 beautiful celebrity examples.

A gorgeous Gemini woman is many fascinating personalities all rolled into one glorious spirit. It’s an almost impossible feat to pin this girl down. She has a mind that’s constantly exploring every new angle and theory in existence.

http://www.socyberty.com/Women/The-Gemini-Woman.65669

Celebrity Horoscope: Aquarius Are Honest And Open

Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18) is one of the Air signs, along with Libra and Gemini. People born under this sign are often very honest and open. They are never unkind and are always considerate of others. They are considered dreamers and can be somewhat unrealistic at times. They love everyone, sometimes even their worst enemies.

Aquarius women tend to be very elusive and mysterious. They are often open-minded and extremely tolerant of others. They consider marriage a very big step since they are independent by nature. They're not jealous people and are free-spirited and forgiving. Aquarius mothers seldom refuse their children anything, as their open-minded attitude is easily transmitted to their offspring.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20...us_are_honest_/

Happy hunting! :D

Spats' Best Matches

and compatibility

Spats is a LIBRA?! NO, say it isn't so!!! So am I! :blink:

Eternal Light, you are really into Astrology, too cool! I was born on the Scorpio cusp though and have Scorpio in my third house plus Neptune, the Moon, Murcury and Venus in Scorpio, is that why I'm a freak?! Ahahahahah! I'd love you to do my chart! Do you do that for people?

Peace! :hippy:

Spats is a LIBRA?! NO, say it isn't so!!! So am I! :blink:

Eternal Light, you are really into Astrology, too cool! I was born on the Scorpio cusp though and have Scorpio in my third house plus Neptune, the Moon, Murcury and Venus in Scorpio, is that why I'm a freak?! Ahahahahah! I'd love you to do my chart! Do you do that for people?

Peace! :hippy:

Hardly ever, it's just a hobby for me. I let the full-time astrologers handle the time-consuming aspects of horoscopes.

Batman? AGAIN?? :blink:

Gawd. Didn't you know that Batman was boinking Robin all those years? :lol:

No wonder you're not getting your bean snapped. No prioritization, bud.

I am guaranteed to have a good time seeing Batman. I am usually let down after a night of meeting women. You go for the guaranteed good time.

You agree with what? :huh:

I said that no girl is going to sacrifice herself like that - which means do that for you. Because you offer absolutely nothing in return.

You completely missed the point, because both me and eternal light obviously do believe that there are women who will do that for a man. I'm only saying that you're not worth it, which is where we disagree.

I offer things in return.

I don't think most women will do all of that for a man. I see the opposite all the time.

Yes, well, there is always the next best thing. 'Tis not a perfect world, this one. Just keep right on sifting through the candidates, and eventually a few good ones will pan out.

What do you mean the next best thing?

I have been sifting through candidates for quite a few years. There have been some good ones but they did not last long.

I had an okay time last night. I came up with nothing though. I met one of my buddies friends. She is pretty, has a really nice body , blonde. :P But nothing came of it. We chatted for a bit and got along but it just went nowhere. :angry: I have had the problem where it starts off fine and then it just sputters at the end. They were taking off to go home and then there is the awkward pause and then bye. <_<

But the weather and music were good. Again, some buddies went home with smiles and me empty handed. it's especially frustrating when it's some girl that you think is hot.

I offer things in return.

Tell me what. How many women have you ever loved, accepted, respected, admired and appreciated for who they are? Have you been sensitive to their sensibilities?

I don't think most women will do all of that for a man. I see the opposite all the time.

Your horizons are limited.

I've never said "most", but I said they are there.

What do you mean the next best thing?

I have been sifting through candidates for quite a few years. There have been some good ones but they did not last long.

But you learn something from each one, even though they may not be your ideal, and they pave the way for the one who is meant to be. You will know her when you find her.

Tell me what. How many women have you ever loved, accepted, respected, admired and appreciated for who they are? Have you been sensitive to their sensibilities?

Your horizons are limited.

I've never said "most", but I said they are there.

I give what i get. If i am treated that way i will treat them that way. I don't expect anything from them that i wouldn't do for them. Does that make sense?

I have been in love. I thought i was in love a bunch of other times but i was just in lust.

I accepted my girlfriends for who they were. I never tried to change any of them.But that does not mean i could always stay with them.

I appreciated them for who they were if i liked who they were.

What do you mean sensitive to thei sensibilities?

But you learn something from each one, even though they may not be your ideal, and they pave the way for the one who is meant to be. You will know her when you find her.

What if i am 50 and this woman still hasnt found me. Are you still going to say she is out there?

He offers nothing. Prison guards offer more to the inmates than this guy offers to a girlfriend.

That's not true. Like the sex topic you are blowing the negative out of proportion. For example. I pretty much said there is only one thing i don't like to do in bed with a girlfriend and you turn it around and say i won't do anything with her. It's the same thing with the giving in return topic.

What if i am 50 and this woman still hasnt found me. Are you still going to say she is out there?

Hell yeah! Statistics have shown that out of every so many millions of people there are always a few that are uniquely tailored to you. Hopefully, though, you will find her by the time you reach 40. I expect that she will be a young woman in her 20s who will think the world of you. By then your perspective on women will be even more keenly honed and you should be almost an expert on dating by then.

I give what i get.

How about "getting what you give"? That's also an option. Although it does not go hand in hand with your passive attitude.

If i am treated that way i will treat them that way. I don't expect anything from them that i wouldn't do for them. Does that make sense?

Yes, it does. However, their opinion on that might be different. Would you accept that? What if the girl wanted more than what you currently offer, and offered the same in return?

Well, you don't have to answer that, because from what I've already read (and I've read a LOT of your posts), they should either conform to your idea of relationship, or leave your life. Because you will not conform. By any chance. Which means that the result of your apparent broadmindedness is that you're extrememly selfish.

I accepted my girlfriends for who they were. I never tried to change any of them.But that does not mean i could always stay with them.

I appreciated them for who they were if i liked who they were.

You confuse acceptance with tolerance.

What do you mean sensitive to thei sensibilities?

Ask eternal light, that's her line.

However, what I understand by that is that you are able to anderstand their needs, wishes and actions. Which you are not, otherwise you wouldn't make such a fuss of the fact that one of the girls once called you right after the date? Big deal. Maybe she just liked your voice. Or maybe she felt lonely when she returned to an empty house and wanted to prolong the nice evening. You automatically labeled her as "needy" without ever knowing why she really did it.

I had an okay time last night. I came up with nothing though. I met one of my buddies friends. She is pretty, has a really nice body , blonde. :P But nothing came of it. We chatted for a bit and got along but it just went nowhere. :angry: I have had the problem where it starts off fine and then it just sputters at the end. They were taking off to go home and then there is the awkward pause and then bye. <_<

But the weather and music were good. Again, some buddies went home with smiles and me empty handed. it's especially frustrating when it's some girl that you think is hot.

That is wrong.

How it should go: They were taking off to go home [but I managed to get her phone number] and then bye. Next weekend we are going on a date.

See how that works?

But anyway, I'm totally getting bored with being not listened to, so that's probably the last love advice I will give you. Enjoy.

This is exactly what I thought when I read this.

Yeah, it's pretty easy...instead of the awkward silence (when she's wondering...is this guy gonna ask me for my phone number or NOT?!) ya whip out your cell and casually say "Hey, can I get your number? Maybe we can do this again sometime."

End of story....DUH!

Geez, I do that with people I meet all the time and I don't even want to date them!

Spats, why don't you treat it like you aer asking a friend for their number? Just get your phone out and say, "Can I get your number?" I do that to people all the time, just because. Even if you decide that you don't want to carry out a romantic relationship, you can be friends. If that doesn't work out you can always delete the number.

Archived