Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

None of the men here agree with you either, cowboy. Because your opinions on dating and relationships are ass-backwards upside down wrong.

I think I am going to start up a collection for you to get yourself one of these:

Perfect Woman for You

She'd be perfect for you. You could spend all the time you want with your "buddies" and she'd never get upset. You wouldn't ever have to buy her gifts, or take her on "expensive" dates. She wouldn't care if you dated other girls. You could have all the "fun" you wanted without actually having to get emotionally involved with another living person. And when you're done with her, you can just throw her in the closet until you need her again.

Bonnie, it's not ass backwards to expect a woman to do more than what i saw on Saturday. It's supposed to be give and take. Not the guy giving, giving, giving, giving, giving, recieving, giving, giving, giving., etc. It should be better spread out than that. I was looking around on Saturday thinking.. "What is this?? Ladies night at the movies???" It was out of hand. :rolleyes:

It seems the routine is that the guy has to prove himself over and over, and over until she decides he's worthy or something.

Did you know that i don't expect gifts or expensive dates from them? She could go out with her girlfriends and it would not bother me. I have been a pretty easygoing boyfriend in the past.

Bonnie, it's not ass backwards to expect a woman to do more than what i saw on Saturday. It's supposed to be give and take. Not the guy giving, giving, giving, giving, giving, recieving, giving, giving, giving., etc. It should be better spread out than that. I was looking around on Saturday thinking.. "What is this?? Ladies night at the movies???" It was out of hand. :rolleyes:

It seems the routine is that the guy has to prove himself over and over, and over until she decides he's worthy or something.

Did you know that i don't expect gifts or expensive dates from them? She could go out with her girlfriends and it would not bother me. I have been a pretty easygoing boyfriend in the past.

So much for thinking this thread had died...

It's not arse backwards to you to expect a woman to do more, but for the ordinary mortal - who doesn't need to emulate the Joker to strike it lucky - it is arse backwards. Terribly so.

Face it - you don't want other couples to be happy because you're not. If a man willingly complies to his girlfriend's request, for you, that is a crime against nature. How very dare she ask him to fetch her a drink! The fucking nerve of some women... And when couples are at the cinema and the guy does get the drinks, or whatever, you fucking think it's ladies night? Were you dropped as a child? Seriously, why are you so anti-women? Who the fuck cares if the guy appeared (take note of that word, boyo) to do 'all the work'? Isn't it their business and their's alone? Stop fucking eyeing up every couple you see - picking apart the women - and maybe you might find it's not so bad going to the cinema when you actually have a girl to go with.

I suggested prostitutes, Bonnie suggested a blow-up doll - we're all out of ideas now.

Seriously, why are you so anti-women?

It's not so much being anti-woman as it is being driven by his inner sense of equilibrium.

If anything seems unequal it drives him nuts, and then he drives the rest of us nuts. It's a domino effect, like when someone drops a pebble that sends ripples through a previously quiet pool.

I just think he is a sad fucker. I'm married and I love hanging with my girl.She does as much[or more if i'm honest]for me than I for her.When we were dating Both of us didn't even bring money stuff into it.We just wanted to be with each other.She even had more power tools than I did. B)

Spats you lose

I do keep tabs on stuff like that like who is contributing more and if i see a dude with a prettier woman than i am with. I get jealous over stuff like that and wish i had it better like that guy does. I can't really help being resentfull of things like that.

You should consult a psychiatrist.

I guess i should not a expect women to agree with me because my opinion on how datign should be does not benefit them. The way things are with dating and relationships benefit them more than men.

God, you're a fucking idiot. And an asshole. The sooner you can admit that, the sooner the healing can begin.

You're just lucky I'm in a good mood today, or I'd tell you how I REALLY feel...

An easy going boyfriend !!!! Christ, maybe from afar cause I don't know any women who would put up with your expectations. Things haven't changed that much Spats. Women still like to be treated special by a guy. And before you say anything, marriage doesn't change that either. If your attracted to a girl then just how do you expect to get her attention ?

I guess i should not a expect women to agree with me because my opinion on how datign should be does not benefit them. The way things are with dating and relationships benefit them more than men.

Nothing could bother me less than your opinion on how dating should be. :rolleyes:

This is not about agreeing or disagreeing with you, or whether the person who disagrees with you is a woman or not (reading this thread, it clearly doesn't matter), it is about the fact that you're acting like a psychopath.

Spats - step out of your role for now. How would you feel being in a woman and seeing this thread? This thread is about a selfish guy who expects a woman to do all the work and pay for everything while the guy sits back and does nothing (?).

:o Oh! Oh! Can I answer that!? :lol:

So much for thinking this thread had died...

It's not arse backwards to you to expect a woman to do more, but for the ordinary mortal - who doesn't need to emulate the Joker to strike it lucky - it is arse backwards. Terribly so.

Face it - you don't want other couples to be happy because you're not. If a man willingly complies to his girlfriend's request, for you, that is a crime against nature. How very dare she ask him to fetch her a drink! The fucking nerve of some women... And when couples are at the cinema and the guy does get the drinks, or whatever, you fucking think it's ladies night? Were you dropped as a child? Seriously, why are you so anti-women? Who the fuck cares if the guy appeared (take note of that word, boyo) to do 'all the work'? Isn't it their business and their's alone? Stop fucking eyeing up every couple you see - picking apart the women - and maybe you might find it's not so bad going to the cinema when you actually have a girl to go with.

I suggested prostitutes, Bonnie suggested a blow-up doll - we're all out of ideas now.

I am not anti women. I am into things being fair and equal . I don't like seeing guys getting the short end of the stick. And if i am seeing tons of couples out at the movies and in almost every instance he is doing everything then that is what i am talking about. I don't ask any woman to go and fetch the food and drinks for me. They shouldn't be doing it. Especially if he paid. it's one sided.

Archived