Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

An easy going boyfriend !!!! Christ, maybe from afar cause I don't know any women who would put up with your expectations. Things haven't changed that much Spats. Women still like to be treated special by a guy. And before you say anything, marriage doesn't change that either. If your attracted to a girl then just how do you expect to get her attention ?

I am. I don't ask them to do anything they don't want to do. That's as easy going as it gets.

Guys like to be treated special too. They don't want to have to be doing everything. If a woman needs to have the guy wait on her hand and foot and spend lots of money on her to feel special then she has a problem.

Spats - step out of your role for now. How would you feel being in a woman and seeing this thread? This thread is about a selfish guy who expects a woman to do all the work and pay for everything while the guy sits back and does nothing (?).

Penny, I don't expect the woman to pay for everything at all. Or do all the work. I promote both people contributing. Everyone seems to think the dude should pay for everything and do all the work. I don't believe it should be one sided.

When i really think about and i am pretty damn easy going.

- I don't expect a woman to pay for me.

- I don't expect a woman to cook for me.

- I don't expect a woman to clean for me.

- I don't expect a woman to wait on me hand and foot.

- I am a independant guy. I do all of that for myself and don't mind.

- If she does not want to do something that i want to do i am okay about it.

- She can do her own thing when she wants. Hang out with girlfriends,etc.

All i ask is that she let me know she is interested in me. Be nice and humble, have the looks i like, and have good manners.

over the weekend two buddies went with me to that club i was mentioned that is pretty laid back. It has a college crowd and women a little older than that there. I didn't get approached at all but a buddy did. We seperated for a little while and one of the women zeroed in on him. Wow. :o And she wasn't easy or anything. These women come across as mature etc,. So the women at this place are more aggressive and a lot of them are really pretty too. Maybe if i go there a couple more weekends I might get approached by a woman i like. I am crossing my fingers that one sees me and approaches like what happened to him.

over the weekend two buddies went with me to that club i was mentioned that is pretty laid back. It has a college crowd and women a little older than that there. I didn't get approached at all but a buddy did. We seperated for a little while and one of the women zeroed in on him. Wow. :o And she wasn't easy or anything. These women come across as mature etc,. So the women at this place are more aggressive and a lot of them are really pretty too. Maybe if i go there a couple more weekends I might get approached by a woman i like. I am crossing my fingers that one sees me and approaches like what happened to him.

Will you ever learn? lol... Do the approaching!!!

SPATS YOU LOOSER!

this thread has been on the second page THREE TIMES and you keep getting on and bumping it up so you can talk about yourself - to yourself for most of that time!!

PEOPLE ARE GENERALLY OVER IT

get a life!

When i really think about and i am pretty damn easy going.

- I don't expect a woman to pay for me.

- I don't expect a woman to cook for me.

- I don't expect a woman to clean for me.

- I don't expect a woman to wait on me hand and foot.

- I am a independant guy. I do all of that for myself and don't mind.

- If she does not want to do something that i want to do i am okay about it.

- She can do her own thing when she wants. Hang out with girlfriends,etc.

All i ask is that she let me know she is interested in me. Be nice and humble, have the looks i like, and have good manners.

Where the hell is Lakey anyway?

B)

SPATS YOU LOOSER!

this thread has been on the second page THREE TIMES and you keep getting on and bumping it up so you can talk about yourself - to yourself for most of that time!!

get a life!

I was just replying to the posts. I had not been on in about 5 days.

Will you ever learn? lol... Do the approaching!!!

The women at this place look like they will have no problem doing it if they think the dude is good looking,etc. It didn't happen this weekend to me but it did to my buddy. And he didn't do anything. It fell into his lap. He said it was so refreshing. Because he usually is out there approaching. if it's going to happen to me i think this will be the place.

There wasn't any woman there that looked like she was interested in me. None seemed to be looking at me or anything at all. You can't approach if there is no sign of any interest. it is just plain stupid. You are just asking to be shot down.

Whatever dude...

see when you went for 5 days and stopped bumping this thread up it just disappeared off the main page... because nobody really cares anymore!

You are a sad sad man...

Wrong. People had left posts talking to me and i didn't see them because i was not around. I was just responding to them today and giving them a update on how my weekend went. If you don't like me then don't talk to me anymore and don't post in the thread. Live and let live.

It isn't that I don't like you spats... it's that I find you repugnant...

And I am a 'good looking' intelligent woman who has paid for every date I have ever been on and I also love my independence!

I have no idea what you look like so it can't be that which repulses me ... I think that it is the pathetic-ness that oozes out of your being.

I think there are a few women on here that fit these ideas of type and serial number you are looking for in a woman... but none of them want you spats - even if they were single... and it's because you are a boring looser . It has nothing to do with paying for dates, nothing to do with going downtown, nothing to do with needing to be looked after and definitely nothing to do with your looks ...

so there is nothing more to say...

the reason I am saying all this is because this thread NEEDS to die. it is depressing coming on here to chat to people who have a common interest in one of the greatest bands in the world and seeing your ugly thread every time...

It isn't that I don't like you spats... it's that I find you repugnant...

And I am a 'good looking' intelligent woman who has paid for every date I have ever been on and I also love my independence!

I have no idea what you look like so it can't be that which repulses me ... I think that it is the pathetic-ness that oozes out of your being.

I think there are a few women on here that fit these ideas of type and serial number you are looking for in a woman... but none of them want you spats - even if they were single... and it's because you are a boring looser . It has nothing to do with paying for dates, nothing to do with going downtown, nothing to do with needing to be looked after and definitely nothing to do with your looks ...

so there is nothing more to say...

the reason I am saying all this is because this thread NEEDS to die. it is depressing coming on here to chat to people who have a common interest in one of the greatest bands in the world and seeing your ugly thread every time...

It does not bother me if none of the women on here want me. I am not trying to attract anyone here. I realize that my opinions on how the dating world should be are not going to be liked by a lot of women. I am not looking for a long distance relationship. I am looking for a woman in my city.

If you have nothing more to say to me then lets stop talking to each other. iJust don't come to the thread. There are thousands others here. Just pass on it. Everyone else does that with threads they have no interest in.

It does not bother me if none of the women on here want me. I am not trying to attract anyone here. I realize that my opinions on how the dating world should be are not going to be liked by a lot of women. I am not looking for a long distance relationship. I am looking for a woman in my city.

If you have nothing more to say to me then lets stop talking to each other. iJust don't come to the thread. There are thousands others here. Just pass on it. Everyone else does that with threads they have no interest in.

you totally missed the point ... again ... pfft .. what an idiot...

see ya round.

Spats, do you even like Led Zeppelin? I have yet to see you post on a single Zeppelin thread. Why are you even on this forum?

Yes. I have been on the main forum and the general music forum. I am not a hardcore expert though. I can talk about the general things like favorite songs and albums but I can't tell you what the best boots are or what songs were played where. I can't really comment on the hottest pics of the band members. If i chatted with the experts i would be slowing them down. I don't think anyone wants to be teaching me everything there is to know to become an expert. I know i wouldn't have that type of patience if i were in that position

I read the discussions going on there but don't have the nerve to participate in some of them because my lack of knowledge would be glaring.

Yes. I have been on the main forum and the general music forum. I am not a hardcore expert though. I can talk about the general things like favorite songs and albums but I can't tell you what the best boots are or what songs were played where. I can't really comment on the hottest pics of the band members. If i chatted with the experts i would be slowing them down. I don't think anyone wants to be teaching me everything there is to know to become an expert. I know i wouldn't have that type of patience if i were in that position

I think most of us may be stumped when trying to name which song was performed and where. And it doesn't make you an 'expert' if you do know. You say you can talk about the 'general' Zeppelin stuff. Well do it. If you bothered going on that 'side' often enough you'd know that it's not solely confined to experts talking about boots.

You don't have the patience to listen to the 'experts' teaching you about a band that you're a supposed fan of? Don't make me laugh. I don't have the patience to read your shit on the forum of a band that I'm a fan of.

And, lacking in Zeppelin knowledge or not, I don't think you can come off any worse than you already do.

I'm bored of this now. I'm off.

I think most of us may be stumped when trying to name which song was performed and where. And it doesn't make you an 'expert' if you do know. You say you can talk about the 'general' Zeppelin stuff. Well do it. If you bothered going on that 'side' often enough you'd know that it's not solely confined to experts talking about boots.

You don't have the patience to listen to the 'experts' teaching you about a band that you're a supposed fan of? Don't make me laugh. I don't have the patience to read your shit on the forum of a band that I'm a fan of.

And, lacking in Zeppelin knowledge or not, I don't think you can come off any worse than you already do.

I'm bored of this now. I'm off.

No, i meant i would not have the patience if i were the one in their position doing the teaching.

I don't come here looking for a relationship either. And Yet, I would be completely mortified if not one, but multiple threads were started to discuss my dismal failures in my romantic relationships with the opposite sex.

I'm just sayin'.

SPATS YOU LOOSER!

get a life!

I've noticed that too.

Why am I back here?

:wall:

I don't come here looking for a relationship either. And Yet, I would be completely mortified if not one, but multiple threads were started to discuss my dismal failures in my romantic relationships with the opposite sex.

I'm just sayin'.

It does not really bother me because i don't know anyone here in my everyday life and likely won't meet anyone here in my everyday life. And i can talk about my dating problems and problems with meeting women in a way i can't talk about with my friends. I can't tell them all of my problems or opinions because they can't relate to a lot of them. They are more successful than i am. The buddy i was out with at the club is a perfect example. He shows up at that place for the first time and he gets approached. Amazing. It just blows my mind. he didn't have to put effort in at all. he exchanged numbers with a pretty woman just like that. On out way home afterwards he actually apologized to me for meeting a woman there that fast because he knows how frustrated i am with it. :rolleyes:

I am not anti women. I am into things being fair and equal . I don't like seeing guys getting the short end of the stick. And if i am seeing tons of couples out at the movies and in almost every instance he is doing everything then that is what i am talking about. I don't ask any woman to go and fetch the food and drinks for me. They shouldn't be doing it. Especially if he paid. it's one sided.

I don't ask my boyfriend to do it either, yet he does it. So I guess he does it voluntarily and therefore doesn't get the short end of the stick.

In fact, it's often quite long when he's with me...

I don't ask my boyfriend to do it either, yet he does it. So I guess he does it voluntarily and therefore doesn't get the short end of the stick.

In fact, it's often quite long when he's with me...

Do you ever say "no, i will go and get it". None of the women i saw were even attempting that. They like things the way they are obviously. I think a lot of guys do it because they feel they have to follow the "dating rules". They think it is what is expected of them.

How do you pronounce your name. Just wondering. :blink:

Archived