Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Do you ever say "no, i will go and get it". None of the women i saw were even attempting that. They like things the way they are obviously. I think a lot of guys do it because they feel they have to follow the "dating rules". They think it is what is expected of them.

How do you pronounce your name. Just wondering. :blink:

Were you there to watch the movie or to survey the couples? :blink:

Yes, I do.

But the truth is that it actually makes him feel good to make people see how he takes care of me. I don't ask for it. He enjoys it. I think it's the same with a lot of other guys. You know spats, that's simply how it works. It's the same with my cooking for him. I don't do that because he EXPECTS me to do that, but because he likes homemade food better and he himself can't cook anything. So in the end, we're both happy. That's just how itoften is. Get over it and stop eyeing other people. You'll see just a limited portion of their life anyway, so it's pointless. It only makes you look like a total loser.

[kʌtʊʃkʌ] ...or Kah-toosh-kah

Humm, cooking.....

good discussion theme

Just to motivate you to do

SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN COMPLAINING

here's a nice thing to do (and eat too)

Black Forest Cheesecake

Ingredients:

Crust:

1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs

3 tablespoons margarine, melted

Filling:

16 ounces cream cheese, softened

2/3 cup granulated sugar

2 eggs

1/4 cup heavy cream

6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, melted

1/4 teaspoon almond extract

Topping:

1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling

Frozen whipped topping, thawed

Directions:

1. Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.

2. Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.

3. Blend in heavy cream, chocolate and extract, mix until smooth. Pour mixture over crust. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.

4. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill for at least 6 hours..

5. Top cheesecake with pie filling and whipped topping just before serving. Spoon pie filling to within 1 1/2 inches of edge of cheesecake. About every three inches around the edge, place a dollop of whipped cream.

REAL MEN LOVE FUCKING BAKING

HAR HAR HAR

Humm, cooking.....

good discussion theme

Just to motivate you to do

SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN COMPLAINING

here's a nice thing to do (and eat too)

Black Forest Cheesecake

Ingredients:

Crust:

1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs

3 tablespoons margarine, melted

Filling:

16 ounces cream cheese, softened

2/3 cup granulated sugar

2 eggs

1/4 cup heavy cream

6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, melted

1/4 teaspoon almond extract

Topping:

1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling

Frozen whipped topping, thawed

Directions:

1. Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.

2. Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.

3. Blend in heavy cream, chocolate and extract, mix until smooth. Pour mixture over crust. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.

4. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill for at least 6 hours..

5. Top cheesecake with pie filling and whipped topping just before serving. Spoon pie filling to within 1 1/2 inches of edge of cheesecake. About every three inches around the edge, place a dollop of whipped cream.

REAL MEN LOVE FUCKING BAKING

HAR HAR HAR

I don't bake, but do love to cook meals. But your recipe reminds me of how my wife asked me to come in and try some of her dad's black forest cake, after our first date. I was wondering if she was hinting for me to try something else, but the black forest cake is exactly what I got. It was pretty good, and now knowing how much her father meant to her makes me feel special for getting a slice. So you see, spats, woman give back in different ways, that shmucks like you and me have to learn to appreciate.

Were you there to watch the movie or to survey the couples? :blink:

Yes, I do.

But the truth is that it actually makes him feel good to make people see how he takes care of me. I don't ask for it. He enjoys it. I think it's the same with a lot of other guys. You know spats, that's simply how it works. It's the same with my cooking for him. I don't do that because he EXPECTS me to do that, but because he likes homemade food better and he himself can't cook anything. So in the end, we're both happy. That's just how itoften is. Get over it and stop eyeing other people. You'll see just a limited portion of their life anyway, so it's pointless. It only makes you look like a total loser.

[kʌtʊʃkʌ] ...or Kah-toosh-kah

I agree that's how people think it should work. The guy plays servant to the woman for everyone to see. If the dude wants to show that off to everyone then i guess it's up to him. But i don't believe for a minute that's a why a lot of guys do it. It's because they are put in the position to do it by expectations from society. But i don't follow that.Any woman i have gone out on a date with and any woman i will go on a date with will not be having me as their waiter for the night. They will have to contribute. That's not too much to ask.

Yes i do keep an eye on what is going on when i am out. And i could not miss it. It was happening all over the theatre.

You have a nice name.

I don't bake, but do love to cook meals. But your recipe reminds me of how my wife asked me to come in and try some of her dad's black forest cake, after our first date. I was wondering if she was hinting for me to try something else, but the black forest cake is exactly what I got. It was pretty good, and now knowing how much her father meant to her makes me feel special for getting a slice. So you see, spats, woman give back in different ways, that shmucks like you and me have to learn to appreciate.

If that made you happy then god bless ya. You and i want different things. If it had been my first date with a woman i would want her to contribute more than a piece of cake. If i had paid for the movie i would like her to at least pay for the popcorn or least went and got it. When a guy goes out on a date with a woman the night is not supposed to be a tribute to her. There are two people on the date. But again if you were happy with that then to each their own. I guess we like different things.

I agree that's how people think it should work. The guy plays servant to the woman for everyone to see. If the dude wants to show that off to everyone then i guess it's up to him. But i don't believe for a minute that's a why a lot of guys do it. It's because they are put in the position to do it by expectations from society. But i don't follow that.Any woman i have gone out on a date with and any woman i will go on a date with will not be having me as their waiter for the night. They will have to contribute. That's not too much to ask.

Yes i do keep an eye on what is going on when i am out. And i could not miss it. It was happening all over the theatre.

You have a nice name.

If only :rolleyes:

aReaching_Out_by_Tevekinhell.jpg

I like those sure fire tips! May work for many, but why tell Spats? He is anti-everything mentioned in that article! :)

I don't know. I just thought the articles were good in general, maybe not for Spats, but for the single people on this board.

I agree that's how people think it should work. The guy plays servant to the woman for everyone to see. If the dude wants to show that off to everyone then i guess it's up to him. But i don't believe for a minute that's a why a lot of guys do it. It's because they are put in the position to do it by expectations from society.

I didn't say that's who people think it SHOULD work. I said that it DOES work that way; and that's a major difference. If a man doesn't want to do something, he simply won't do it. That's my experience. the same with women. You're preoccupied with this idiotic idea that almost everything concerning relationships is affected by conventions, only because you are unsuccessful in this area. You simplify it too much. Today's society is too emancipated and globalized to hold on to any strict expectations. You're passive and gutless, that's the core of all of your problems. Such people will hardly ever get anything, in any society.

But i don't follow that.Any woman i have gone out on a date with and any woman i will go on a date with will not be having me as their waiter for the night. They will have to contribute. That's not too much to ask.

No, that's not. If something doesn't work for you, don't do it. But the problem is that right at this moment you are doing absolutely nothing, so I wonder whether you'll ever have any other chance to refuse to do all this. :rolleyes:

Instead of discussing things with someone who has proven over and over again to be a complete cunt with ears attached, here are some nice lyrics bout creatures just like Spast.

He's a real nowhere Man,

Sitting in his Nowhere Land,

Making all his nowhere plans

for nobody.

Doesn't have a point of view,

Knows not where he's going to,

Isn't he a bit like you and me? (lol, I guess not)

Nowhere Man, please listen,

You don't know what you're missin',

Nowhere Man, the world is at your command.

He's as blind as he can be,

Just sees what he wants to see,

Nowhere Man can you see me at all?

Nowhere Man, don't worry,

Take your time, don't hurry,

Leave it all 'till somebody else

lends you a hand.

Isn't he a bit like you and me?

Nowhere man please listen,

you don't know what your missin'

Nowhere Man, the world is at your command

He's a real Nowhere Man,

for nobody.

for nobody.

for nobody.

Instead of discussing things with someone who has proven over and over again to be a complete cunt with ears attached, here are some nice lyrics bout creatures just like Spast.

He's a real nowhere Man,

for nobody.

lends you a hand.

He's a real Nowhere Man,

for nobody.

for nobody.

for nobody.

haha TOTALLY!

hehe

Actually the biggest problem here is that SPATS has never really had a relationship and so he just looks at the superficial appearance of other peoples relationships and judges them for it...

I mean honestly it isn't as if he is an anthropologist. He just relies on the idiots around him and dismisses anyone with an IQ over 100...

we have a word for people like him here in Australia - 'Wanker' ...

Can you find links like this where it's not the guys responsibility to do everything. These articles again portray women as the princess and the guy is some lower being whose job it is to show her that he is worthy of her. Give me a break. Both articles again want the women do do absolutely nothing. And not suprisingly some women think these articles give good advice. because the woman benefits from all of it.

And look at the dialogue that the guy uses. People don't talk like that.

Although it was right about a couple things. First impressions are everything. I agree that a woman knows pretty qucikly whether she wants anything to do with you in the first 5 minutes. So if the dude is not impressive looking,etc. He isn't going to have much of chance because she can't get to know you that quickly.

And the other thing he was right about is that women want a man who will be spending lots of money on them.

But again in the these articles it's all about catering to the woman. Are there any articles where they give advice to women on how to pick up a dude?

I didn't say that's who people think it SHOULD work. I said that it DOES work that way; and that's a major difference. If a man doesn't want to do something, he simply won't do it. That's my experience. the same with women. You're preoccupied with this idiotic idea that almost everything concerning relationships is affected by conventions, only because you are unsuccessful in this area. You simplify it too much. Today's society is too emancipated and globalized to hold on to any strict expectations. You're passive and gutless, that's the core of all of your problems. Such people will hardly ever get anything, in any society.

No, that's not. If something doesn't work for you, don't do it. But the problem is that right at this moment you are doing absolutely nothing, so I wonder whether you'll ever have any other chance to refuse to do all this. :rolleyes:

Everyone here keeps saying that dating is ruled by conventions and rules and strict gender roles. I am the one saying it should not be like that.

Kat, i hang out guys all the time. Guys will do things they do not want to do if they think it will get them some sex. Guys will throw out their dignity to get sex. They will embarrass them themselves if they think it will get them sex. I am not like that though.

I agree that if something does not work for you you should not do it. we are in agreement there.

haha TOTALLY!

hehe

Actually the biggest problem here is that SPATS has never really had a relationship and so he just looks at the superficial appearance of other peoples relationships and judges them for it...

I mean honestly it isn't as if he is an anthropologist. He just relies on the idiots around him and dismisses anyone with an IQ over 100...

we have a word for people like him here in Australia - 'Wanker' ...

I have been in relationships. I have had quite a few girlfriends since getting out of high school.

He's a real nowhere Man,

for nobody.

lends you a hand.

He's a real Nowhere Man,

for nobody.

for nobody.

for nobody.

A couple pages ago you promised you were not going to post on this thread ever again. You should keep your word dude. I am constantly told that "being a man" includes keeping you word.

"i hang out guys all the time."

Lol, a closet case geezer wondering why he only digs guys.....

"Guys will throw out their dignity to get sex."

"They will embarrass them themselves if they think it will get them sex."

You are throwing away all your dignity without getting laid, which is worse...haha, and yeah you are embarassing even without ever having sex at all.

"I agree that if something does not work for you you should not do it."

dating and getting laid does not work for you.....become a monk!

"A couple pages ago you promised you were not going to post on this thread ever again. You should keep your word dude. I am constantly told that "being a man" includes keeping you word."

Haha, I lied......are you gonna start a complain thread against men as well?

I don't know. I just thought the articles were good in general, maybe not for Spats, but for the single people on this board.

Did you really think it was realistic though? The dialogue was too corny. It's aimed at just guys. Not women.

Did you really think it was realistic though? The dialogue was too corny. It's aimed at just guys. Not women.

Yes. I do. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted the links. Even though the article was written to help men know how to pick up a woman, I'm sure if you're a woman you could use the same tips to pick up guys. So, I think your argument is dumb.

Yes. I do. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted the links. Even though the article was written to help men know how to pick up a woman, I'm sure if you're a woman you could use the same tips to pick up guys. So, I think your argument is dumb.

I guess you are right but i don't know how many women will put all of that into action.

The worst line he put up had to be the one where he is at the park and he suggests saying to the woman..... "my dog is too shy to ask your dog out so i will speak up". Oh brother. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You wanna blame me

But you got misery

For a reason

And the way that you lose

Is the way that you chose

For a reason

And if this is a slam

I don't give a damn

For a reason

Cuz the point of this song

Is I'm moving along

For a reason

There's a bottomless pit

And you've got me in it

I can't live anymore

You're a tower of a cruel

And I feel a fool

I can't take it anymore

You're a loser

You're a loser

You're a loser

You're a loser

You're a loser

For a reason

(Iggy Pop apparently has met you, Spats...)

:lol:

You wanna blame me

But you got misery

For a reason

And the way that you lose

Is the way that you chose

For a reason

And if this is a slam

I don't give a damn

For a reason

Cuz the point of this song

Is I'm moving along

For a reason

There's a bottomless pit

And you've got me in it

I can't live anymore

You're a tower of a cruel

And I feel a fool

I can't take it anymore

You're a loser

You're a loser

You're a loser

You're a loser

You're a loser

For a reason

(Iggy Pop apparently has met you, Spats...)

:lol:

Dude, those lyrics do not apply to me. I do not choose to fail. You can't really control that. That's up to the women who you fail with.

Can't you just talk normally? It's always an insult or a joke. :rolleyes:

Archived