Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

It's not all in my head. There are "alpha males" all over the place. I see them all the time. They think they are good looking, etc.

Lol,

1.YOU ARE PARANOID

2. You have a low self esteem, Oprah can help you (I will donate a bag to put on your head)

Lol,

1.YOU ARE PARANOID

2. You have a low self esteem, Oprah can help you (I will donate a bag to put on your head)

You have never met a guy like that? Any macho guy who thinks he is all that and thinks he is good looking and thinks i guy should do everything and should show no insecurites is like that. They are all over the place.

Robert Plant is irrelavate to me. He regurgatates chunks of old Zeppelin lyrics to his clamoring fans, like a hideous mother vulture feeding it's blind, helpless offspring.

Hows that?

Anyone who hasn't read the Pet Peeves thread is probably VERY confused right about now. :)

You have never met a guy like that? Any macho guy who thinks he is all that and thinks he is good looking and thinks i guy should do everything and should show no insecurites is like that. They are all over the place.

My friend Vince was like that. He was married but when we worked together (construction) he was always the one putting the moves on any chicks. One time he had one that wasn't going to 'let him go' and man did he run home to mama then. Like to play with fire scarecrow? :lol:

He's still married to the same woman too.

B)

My friend Vince was like that. He was married but when we worked together (construction) he was always the one putting the moves on any chicks. One time he had one that wasn't going to 'let him go' and man did he run home to mama then. Like to play with fire scarecrow? :lol:

He's still married to the same woman too.

B)

Wouldn't that make him a alpha male in disguise though?

Wouldn't that make him a alpha male in disguise though?

Probably in that circumstance. Hollywood is full of the jackasses.

But his wife was definitely an alpha female (b-otch) over him. :D

Nope I never meet guys like that, I am sane, you are the opposite.

Frankly, I don't give a damn about other guys, I don't date guys, so why should I bother looking at them.

Probably in that circumstance. Hollywood is full of the jackasses.

But his wife was definitely an alpha female (b-otch) over him. :D

I have a buddy like that. I don't see him as much any more because he is married. He is pretty much whipped now.

One of the reasons that guys display machismo is to discourage predators from thinking that taking advantage of them is too easy. Macho behavior is most effective in environments where predatory behavior is common. It's a convenient survival skill. Once he finds the right lady, he can put his softie skills to work. The object is to be appropriately versatile; a survivor among the sharks, and a gentleman with the ladies.

One of the reasons that guys display machismo is to discourage predators from thinking that taking advantage of them is too easy. Macho behavior is most effective in environments where predatory behavior is common. It's a convenient survival skill. Once he finds the right lady, he can put his softie skills to work. The object is to be appropriately versatile; a survivor among the sharks, and a gentleman with the ladies.

You should not compare men to animals.

Alpha males "soft skills" are a scam to fool women. And women fall for it.

In another thread someone said the reason i don't post a pic is not because i don't like my looks. Why is it so hard to believe that a dude would not like his looks?? Is it because the stereotypical picture of a guy is of him being completely confident in everything about himself and that he thinks he is good looking? That's not reality. Maybe for alpha males but not the average guy.

Spats! you are wasting a lot of your life worrying about shit that doesn't really matter when you look at the big picture.

You may find yourself in a position one day where all the crap you worry about means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things and you will have wasted all of that time for not!

Live for today because you never know how much time you have left on this earth.

Do you think if she is interested in me she should speak up?? I have been in there 3 times now and nothing.

One: it's not really proper to ask out your customers.

Two: more girls won't make the first move than will.

Three: maybe she's not interested in you. But unless you make the move, you will never know.

Four: Dzldoc gave you good advice. Maybe you should give it a try.

Spats! you are wasting a lot of your life worrying about shit that doesn't really matter when you look at the big picture.

You may find yourself in a position one day where all the crap you worry about means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things and you will have wasted all of that time for not!

Live for today because you never know how much time you have left on this earth.

My looks don't matter in the big picture? Is that what you are saying?

One: it's not really proper to ask out your customers.

Two: more girls won't make the first move than will.

Three: maybe she's not interested in you. But unless you make the move, you will never know.

Four: Dzldoc gave you good advice. Maybe you should give it a try.

One - you did it.

Two- I agree

Three- I would bet on this one. I don't think she has any interest in me at all. She has barely looked twice at me. As usual a girl that i would love to hook up with is likely not interested.

Four- If Doc is saying that i should stop worrying about my lack of good looks then i would say that i don't know how to do that. I have disliked my looks for a long time. I disliked my looks as a teen too. And i am not getting better looking with age. I don't know how one can find themselves good looking. I don't know how you go about doing that. I also find it funny that people find it hard to believe that a guy would not like his own looks. I guess it's a stereotype.

One - you did it.

Two- I agree

Three- I would bet on this one. I don't think she has any interest in me at all. She has barely looked twice at me. As usual a girl that i would love to hook up with is likely not interested.

Four- If Doc is saying that i should stop worrying about my lack of good looks then i would say that i don't know how to do that. I have disliked my looks for a long time. I disliked my looks as a teen too. And i am not getting better looking with age. I don't know how one can find themselves good looking. I don't know how you go about doing that. I also find it funny that people find it hard to believe that a guy would not like his own looks. I guess it's a stereotype.

I did it, but that's ME (and despite me asking out a customer, this was the 80's, and today you would probably be fired if you got caught doing that). I'm not the typical girl i guess... when i was in junior high i wasn't afraid (well maybe a little but that didn't stop me) to ask guys out. But i was very self confident (and a little conceited) so i wasn't overly worried about being rejected, either. I figured it would be his loss...

If you don't think she has any interest in you then stop going there! Otherwise, ask her out!

Dzldoc was pretty simple in his statement. Stop worrying about bullshit and live your life!

I did it, but that's ME (and despite me asking out a customer, this was the 80's, and today you would probably be fired if you got caught doing that). I'm not the typical girl i guess... when i was in junior high i wasn't afraid (well maybe a little but that didn't stop me) to ask guys out. But i was very self confident (and a little conceited) so i wasn't overly worried about being rejected, either. I figured it would be his loss...

If you don't think she has any interest in you then stop going there! Otherwise, ask her out!

Dzldoc was pretty simple in his statement. Stop worrying about bullshit and live your life!

I don't think she is interested. I think i'm going to stop going there.

But what is considered "bullsh*t"? My looks? I didn't know what he meant.

You should not compare men to animals.

Alpha males "soft skills" are a scam to fool women. And women fall for it.

Men can be predators. Anyone who has ever been in prison or a war zone knows that.

"Soft skills" are what it takes to bridge the gap sometimes. She may not be interested if he comes off as inappropriately harsh.

Anyone who hasn't read the Pet Peeves thread is probably VERY confused right about now. :)

Thanks for going along - but I'd imagine that anyone who reads THIS thread, regardless of any past reading experience, is VERY confused right about now?

I'm saving reading my PM's til later, it's too early to absorb the seething verbiage that awaits me there.

Exactly.

Men can be predators. Anyone who has ever been in prison or a war zone knows that.

"Soft skills" are what it takes to bridge the gap sometimes. She may not be interested if he comes off as inappropriately harsh.

We are not talking about war or prison. You should not compare men to animals.

I know what "soft skills" are. They are a scam to lure women. And women fall for it.

Nobody here is going to cut you down for the way you look dude. They are going to cut you down for being to chicken to post a pic of yourself though. shit. You cant be that bad? But you cant look as good as this guy: :D

2cqbo90.jpg

T O :yay::party:

I was never even considered cute as a little kid. Then puberty hit and my looks changed for the worse. That was not a pretty sight. Then i broke my nose playing street hockey which made my looks even worse. it ruined my side profile because my nose was altered. Now aging is taking place which does not help matters. I am also not very photogenic.

I would rather be cut down for being chicken than being funny looking.

Archived