Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Well, Charles would probably agree with ending the thread. But he wouldn't want everything else to just cease because of his illness. He knows we are all concerned. I still dont believe this dude is real. He is a fake.

Oh, don't get me wrong - I'm not saying we should end the thread because of Dzldoc's illness. It's just that this thread has been put into perspective. This idiot's been hogging 146 pages of the same old shit, and people with real problems are quietly taking it on, not saying a thing - no doubt because they don't want others to worry for/about them.

And, then, Spats wants to know what it is to be a man...

^Unfortunately, this thread provides a service to the board.

Do you remember what it was like before spatsbot had its own thread? Yeah. Spatsbot turned almost every single thread into a complaint thread about its failed dating attempts and other such forms of patheticness.

This thread acts as a condom, protecting the rest of the forum from getting impregnated by the spatsbot again. It may not be 100% protective, but its damn close.

I say leave the condom on. At least it contains most of the spatsbot, even if misses the occasional burst...

(And spats, if you're offended, just remember what I said to you back in the pet peeves thread not long ago. I called you pathetic and I told you why. The fact that my condensed life story wasn't enough to give you some perspective makes me hate you in ways you will never understand. My problems are much bigger then yours, and here I am, NOT COMPLAINING! Get over it and get a life, spats.)

Spats is never offended. That is why so many here doubt that he is real. Or who and what he says he is. I am one of those doubters. No picture. Never gets angry no matter what people say to him. Cmon, cant you see this?

I'd like to give spats the benefit of the doubt and say he's been dissed so many times he's learned how to roll over and take it, but you're probably right...

We all know he's not "real" by now. I'm guessing he's a forum member who gets his jollies by logging in as Spats and getting people all riled up. It would be nice if he'd realize the jig is up, and stop this stupidity.

We all know he's not "real" by now. I'm guessing he's a forum member who gets his jollies by logging in as Spats and getting people all riled up. It would be nice if he'd realize the jig is up, and stop this stupidity.

This "stupidity" is my life. I guess your lives are so normal that some guy who can't find a pretty , cool girl to date is not real. Get out on to the dating scene. I guess we just live completely different lives.

Is it so far fetched that a dude can be afraid of rejection and approaching women? Can it be so far fetched that a dude would like women to act like equals on the dating scene?

Spats is never offended. That is why so many here doubt that he is real. Or who and what he says he is. I am one of those doubters. No picture. Never gets angry no matter what people say to him. Cmon, cant you see this?

I don't get mad by any insults because nobody here is involved in my everyday life and never will be. The emotional attachment is not there. If my buddies or a woman i had the hots for insulted me it would be a different story.

Oh, don't get me wrong - I'm not saying we should end the thread because of Dzldoc's illness. It's just that this thread has been put into perspective. This idiot's been hogging 146 pages of the same old shit, and people with real problems are quietly taking it on, not saying a thing - no doubt because they don't want others to worry for/about them.

And, then, Spats wants to know what it is to be a man...

Then you should end most of the threads on the board if you have that attitude. because in the grande scheme of live and death they are all trivial compared to someone's illness. I guess that means "the word association" thread should be deleted. And "what are you listening to?" should be deleted. And the "pet peeves". Right???

Why do people come to read and respond to this thread?

Because the Spast persona depicted on this board is the ultimate fail guy, he beats even every category of failure in the world.

(He deserves a badge for beeing a new species of useless male attention whore)

Of course spast's existence is entirely Robert Plant's fault, since Plant is a main "Alphamale guy in a band of Alpha people"

:D :D :D

Why do people come to read and respond to this thread?

Because the Spast persona depicted on this board is the ultimate fail guy, he beats even every category of failure in the world.

(He deserves a badge for beeing a new species of useless male attention whore)

Of course spast's existence is entirely Robert Plant's fault, since Plant is a main "Alphamale guy in a band of Alpha people"

:D :D :D

I don't know if i would put Robert in the "alpha male" category. Not the traditional one anyways. Maybe when he was a really young guy.

And who knows what he would have been like if he had not become a superstar.But he had good looks on his side so that helped.

Then you should end most of the threads on the board if you have that attitude. because in the grande scheme of live and death they are all trivial compared to someone's illness. I guess that means "the word association" thread should be deleted. And "what are you listening to?" should be deleted. And the "pet peeves". Right???

That may be, but those threads aren't nearly as self-indulgent as yours. 147 pages - and what have you learnt? Fuck all. The pet peeve thread is for everyone to let off a bit of steam every once in a while - no one else has the 'privilege' of having a thread dedicated to themselves for the sole use of whining about their lovelife. The word association thread is a game. And, the What Are You Listening To? thread is harmless fun. This thread is neither harmless nor fun. And even if you didn't have this thread, you'd probably hijack another to whine about your lovelife. Ironically, it's only now that someone's placed perspective on this car crash, that you suddenly get all shirty and sarcastic. You couldn't have shown some balls earlier, could you?

Face it, the other threads may be trivial, but they ain't as nearly as pathetic, as sad, and as bothersome as yours. You repeat the same old shit each time. Why? What did we ever do to you?

That may be, but those threads aren't nearly as self-indulgent as yours. 147 pages - and what have you learnt? Fuck all. The pet peeve thread is for everyone to let off a bit of steam every once in a while - no one else has the 'privilege' of having a thread dedicated to themselves for the sole use of whining about their lovelife. The word association thread is a game. And, the What Are You Listening To? thread is harmless fun. This thread is neither harmless nor fun. And even if you didn't have this thread, you'd probably hijack another to whine about your lovelife. Ironically, it's only now that someone's placed perspective on this car crash, that you suddenly get all shirty and sarcastic. You couldn't have shown some balls earlier, could you?

Face it, the other threads may be trivial, but they ain't as nearly as pathetic, as sad, and as bothersome as yours. You repeat the same old shit each time. Why? What did we ever do to you?

I am learning things. Like what i can and cannot do or accomplish. What is realistic for me and what isn't. I am going out and failing with women or not meeting the type of woman i want and trying to learn stuff from it.

yes those thread are harmless fun and games. Which i guess means mine is more important than those. Because it's my real life. if you think this thread is useless then don't come into it.

And I am not showing some balls or being sarcastic at all.

I am learning things. Like what i can and cannot do or accomplish. What is realistic for me and what isn't. I am going out and failing with women or not meeting the type of woman i want and trying to learn stuff from it.

yes those thread are harmless fun and games. Which i guess means mine is more important than those. Because it's my real life. if you think this thread is useless then don't come into it.

And I am not showing some balls or being sarcastic at all.

Whatever - you keep telling yourself that. You are no more important than anyone else on this board. And that you think that proves my point - you're so selfish, it's astounding.

I'm done.

Whatever - you keep telling yourself that. You are no more important than anyone else on this board. And that you think that proves my point - you're so selfish, it's astounding.

I'm done.

I didn't say i am more important than anyone. You said my problems were trivial compared to someone's illness. I agreed. and I said that most threads on here are trivial compared to someone's illness. Then you said that those threads are fun and games so it's okay if they are trivial. And i said my life is more important than fun and games. I am selfish because i think my life is important? Forgive me. :rolleyes: Let's just stop talking to one another.

I don't know if i would put Robert in the "alpha male" category. Not the traditional one anyways. Maybe when he was a really young guy.

And who knows what he would have been like if he had not become a superstar.But he had good looks on his side so that helped.

From the perspective that Robert Plant functions as a leader, he would qualify as an alpha male. Queen Elizabeth designated him as a commander for a reason.

" i guess means mine is more important than those. Because it's my real life."

hahaha.....

Your thread is more important than others....your own words...

What the fuck do you think you are.....nobody invited you here in the first place,

YOU ARE A GUEST

"if you think this thread is useless then don't come into it."

Be glad that you didn't get kicked yet....

firsts you are just jammering, page after page and now a big ego!

No wonder nobody in the world wants you around, even if you were the last man on the planet, little sick bloghijackHitler!

You just LOVE to piss off people that you don't know,

go and bore your buddies to death, instead of us.

Archived