Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

:hysterical:

WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, MAN???

Beauty is on the INSIDE, even more so than the outside. HOW MAY GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING TIMES do we need to say it???

:slapface::rolleyes::slapface::rolleyes:

I don't agree. I know women who were really nice people but there was no magic there. And i am sure you have experienced the same thing in all of your dating years. You knew a woman who was a great person but you just never hooked up with her because that physical chemistry was not there. Am i right? So there has to be more than inner beauty. Come on dude. You have to admit you have experienced that. As nice as they were you still did not fall in love with them.

I don't agree. I know women who were really nice people but there was no magic there. And i am sure you have experienced the same thing in all of your dating years. You knew a woman who was a great person but you just never hooked up with her because that physical chemistry was not there. Am i right? So there has to be more than inner beauty. Come on dude. You have to admit you have experienced that. As nice as they were you still did not fall in love with them.

Just admit you like cock and all of this will be over..finally. :wakeup:

You're doing my head in, Spats.

You're sounding like the meatheads that go into my town center on a Saturday night, get tanked, have a kebab, and look for a bit of skirt.

Don't you give a shit about how a woman feels at all? There is more to a woman than just a pretty face, tits and arse. And if you're not looking for it, you're gonna be alone for a long, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time.

I can't say it any more nicely.

Fuckin' grow up.

You dumb, dumb sonofabitch. :rolleyes:

First of all, if I can't relate to her on an intellectual level, looks don't mean shit.

Second of all, if she has an abrasive or domineering personality, looks don't mean shit.

Third of all, if we don't have a lot of common interests, looks don't mean shit.

Fourth of all= if she DOES meet all the above criteria, looks don't mean shit. I WANT her. Unless she looks like The Creature From The Black Lagoon, it's all good. Anything else is a fucking bonus.

If she's intelligent, passionate, caring, and fun- she's a winner. Looks or no looks.

GROW UP, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

You're doing my head in, Spats.

You're sounding like the meatheads that go into my town center on a Saturday night, get tanked, have a kebab, and look for a bit of skirt.

Don't you give a shit about how a woman feels at all? There is more to a woman than just a pretty face, tits and arse. And if you're not looking for it, you're gonna be alone for a long, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time.

I can't say it any more nicely.

Fuckin' grow up.

Yes i do care about how a woman i am interested in feels. But i have to look out for myself as well. because if i am not happy then it's not going to work with her. I do care about more than looks. They do have to be a nice person. Just saying the physical aspect has to be or a relationship is not going to work. You can't have one without the other.

You dumb, dumb sonofabitch. :rolleyes:

First of all, if I can't relate to her on an intellectual level, looks don't mean shit.

Second of all, if she has an abrasive or domineering personality, looks don't mean shit.

Third of all, if we don't have a lot of common interests, looks don't mean shit.

Fourth of all= if she DOES meet all the above criteria, looks don't mean shit. I WANT her. Unless she looks like The Creature From The Black Lagoon, it's all good. Anything else is a fucking bonus.

If she's intelligent, passionate, caring, and fun- she's a winner. Looks or no looks.

GROW UP, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

You ignored my point. I said that in all likelihood you have passed on a woman who was a great person.

Have you ever passed on a woman who was intelligent, Passionate, caring and fun???? :blink: I would bet that you have at some point. I would bet everyone has. Man or woman. Because the physical aspect was not there. You were not physically attracted to them.

I am not denying that they should be great people. That is obvious. No one wants to hook up with a bad person. Except the women that like to hook up with bad boys.

My buddy joked that i should just wear that Joker makeup when we go out every weekend. <_< He saw the attention i was getting from those pretty women and does not want to see things go back to normal when we are back out this weekend. <_<

What? :blink::blink:

Are you going to answer my question? have you ever passed over a woman who was a great person because there was no physical attraction?

NO I haven't. That has never been an issue.

Once her soul creeps into yours, the rest comes naturally.

For NORMAL people anyway. :rolleyes:

Choosing looks over heart is something I only did once. Can't say I regret it, because it was a valuable lesson, but I would never, ever make that choice again.

Virginia, i am not saying that looks should be chosen instead of heart. I am saying go for both. One should not have to choose.

NO I haven't. That has never been an issue.

Once her soul creeps into yours, the rest comes naturally.

For NORMAL people anyway. :rolleyes:

Well you have an amazing track record then if that is the honest truth. because i don't know anyone else that hasn't passed on a great person because they weren't physically attracted to them.

Archived