Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Virginia, i am not saying that looks should be chosen instead of heart. I am saying go for both. One should not have to choose.

Yes, but we're also saying not to overlook someone who may not be dazzling to look at when you first meet them, because once you get to know them, their inner beauty comes through.

And fwiw, it's also easy to be so bedazzled by the exterior that you ignore the signs that all is not well with the interior. <_<

Yes, but we're also saying not to overlook someone who may not be dazzling to look at when you first meet them, because once you get to know them, their inner beauty comes through.

And fwiw, it's also easy to be so bedazzled by the exterior that you ignore the signs that all is not well with the interior. <_<

I think we've all been there. But that's different than what he asked earlier.

Yes, I've been dazzled and bewitched by a beautiful woman, only to find that her "insides" were pretty damned ugly. But I've never looked past someone with real heart and soul because she wasn't a beauty queen.

Fair enough. I am just going by my own experience. I have never had the experience where a woman who was not good looking became good looking because she had a nice personaility. I still was not physically attracted to her. I liked her as a friend but nothing more.

I agree with the second part. I have been dazzled by a woman's looks only to realize she is very annoying. That's very disappointing.

Yes, I've been dazzled and bewitched by a beautiful woman, only to find that her "insides" were pretty damned ugly. But I've never looked past someone with real heart and soul because she wasn't a beauty queen.

I am not saying that they have to be a beauty queen. I am just talking about physical attraction. You and i probably have different tastes. What is a beauty queen to one guy might not be to another. I have specific tastes your tastes may be more wide open.

Oh, me neither. There are a couple of guys I totally fell for that weren't classically handsome (but they were to me because they were total sweethearts) :) Sorry I didn't really explain what I meant very well!

Oh, me neither. There are a couple of guys I totally fell for that weren't classically handsome (but they were to me because they were total sweethearts) :) Sorry I didn't really explain what I meant very well!

Have there been cases where they were great guys but the physical attraction was not there?

I am not saying that they have to be a beauty queen. I am just talking about physical attraction. You and i probably have different tastes. What is a beauty queen to one guy might not be to another. I have specific tastes your tastes may be more wide open.

Post a pic of someone you think is "acceptable".

And if you post Paris Hilton I swear to God I'm gonna bitch-slap ya! :lol:

Well?

:whistling:

Yes i do find Paris Hilton pretty. I am not a big fan of her personality but i do find her physically attractive. But i am sure she would be a pain in the ass to have as a girlfriend.

I also like...

Sienna Miller

Eva Mendes

Megan Fox

So, what would you think of them if you saw them without makeup and the Hollywood glitz and glamour :huh:

I have seen pictures in magazines of a lot of the top actresses without makeup and it's scary. But the ones i mentioned still looked good without makeup. But it's hard in general to find women who look pretty without makeup. Not just the movie stars.

I have seen pictures in magazines of a lot of the top actresses without makeup and it's scary. But the ones i mentioned still looked good without makeup. But it's hard in general to find women who look pretty without makeup. Not just the movie stars.

Okay

I simply disagree with you, I think women are their most beautiful without makeup. Makeup that is very apparent makes it seem as if the woman is trying way too hard to try to impress people

and natural beauty with makeup is very oxymoronic.

Okay

I simply disagree with you, I think women are their most beautiful without makeup. Makeup that is very apparent makes it seem as if the woman is trying way too hard to try to impress people

and natural beauty with makeup is very oxymoronic.

Makeup is also misleading. You are trying to make yourself prettiier than you really are. Same with push up bras. very misleading. But i have to admit if applied properly women look great with makeup.

I think because women wear makeup it makes them look that more unnattractive without it because you get used to them with it.

Yes i do find Paris Hilton pretty. I am not a big fan of her personality but i do find her physically attractive. But i am sure she would be a pain in the ass to have as a girlfriend.

I also like...

Sienna Miller

Eva Mendes

Megan Fox

Where's that "bitch slap" smiley? :lol:

Paris Hilton is a dog. Dude, you ARE twisted.

Archived