Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Then forget about Hilton. She looks like a shaved gorilla without any makeup. :lol:

I am sure she probably does not look amazing without makeup. Again, women in general don't look mindblowing without makeup. I don't see all these women with "natural beauty" waltzing around. What to you is "natural beauty"??

I am sure she probably does not look amazing without makeup. Again, women in general don't look mindblowing without makeup. I don't see all these women with "natural beauty" waltzing around. What to you is "natural beauty"??

You're not looking hard enough, man.

You remember when Rock Action was talking about a woman's soul,

you can sense that greatly permeates into her beauty.

That to me is natural beauty

but it goes into a way of thinking, it goes into giving women the credit for being such a magnificent woman as she is, not having to spend hundreds on only focusing on her looks.

You remember when Rock Action was talking about a woman's soul,

you can sense that greatly permeates into her beauty.

That to me is natural beauty

but it goes into a way of thinking, it goes into giving women the credit for being such a magnificent woman as she is, not having to spend hundreds on only focusing on her looks.

:notworthy:

You're not looking hard enough, man.

It depends on what you mean by natural beauty. Is that a polite term for plain looking women?

Dude, i am looking hard. Although I think those women i met at the Halloween party would still look hot out of their costumes. Again, it depends on what you mean by natural beauty.

It depends on what you mean by natural beauty. Is that a polite term for plain looking women?

Dude, i am looking hard. Although I think those women i met at the Halloween party would still look hot out of their costumes. Again, it depends on what you mean by natural beauty.

NO, NO, NO!!!

To you, there's either "movie star looks", or "plain". And as a result you're cheating yourself out of a possible lifetime of happiness.

Your loss, bud.

:rolleyes: Jesus Christ! If you went blind, I bet you would commit suicide :rolleyes:

NO, NO, NO!!!

To you, there's either "movie star looks", or "plain". And as a result you're cheating yourself out of a possible lifetime of happiness.

Your loss, bud.

I was just wondering what you meant by natural beauty. I guess we have different ideas of what it means.

How am i cheatiing my self out of happiness?

So you don't date women who wear makeup??? Not many women that go out socializing without makeup.

I think I might have a black eyeliner and possibly a tube of lipstick somewhere that is a decade or two old. I don't even colour my hair, although I am in desperate need of a trim... B)

I think I might have a black eyeliner and possibly a tube of lipstick somewhere that is a decade or two old. I don't even colour my hair, although I am in desperate need of a trim... B)

A small amount of makeup, tastefully done, can look really nice. I just hate it when it's overused. I'd like to know who I'm really looking at. ;)

A small amount of makeup, tastefully done, can look really nice. I just hate it when it's overused. I'd like to know who I'm really looking at. ;)

I never really quite grasped that until one of my friends from school years ago... who I was always telling was so beautiful kept saying... One day, you'll see me without my make up on and it's gonna scare the shit out of you. Well she came to school one day without make up and I didn't even recognize her. Was she beautiful? Not nearly as much. I'd love to have a professional make up job done just so I can see what I would look like. Ought to be fun.

I never really quite grasped that until one of my friends from school years ago... who I was always telling was so beautiful kept saying... One day, you'll see me without my make up on and it's gonna scare the shit out of you. Well she came to school one day without make up and I didn't even recognize her. Was she beautiful? Not nearly as much. I'd love to have a professional make up job done just so I can see what I would look like. Ought to be fun.

Me thinks you don't really need it though, judging by your avatar. :)

But by all means, have fun! :D

Well you are a big boy now, can't you connect the dots?

Well i think i know what makes me happy and what makes me unhappy. And I know What i want in a woman and what i don't want. Is that what you mean? I understand that part.

Ya know, i wish i could talk as happily about a woman as i can about food i like. I wish i was getting the same amount of joy in that area of my life as i do in the dining part of my life. :mellow:

Well i think i know what makes me happy and what makes me unhappy. And I know What i want in a woman and what i don't want. Is that what you mean? I understand that part.

As much as I am reluctant to say this, I got caught in a web

Well, you are not happy because you have ridiculously high standards in the way you perceive women. You think anyone who doesn't doll herself up like a movie star is plain, as mentioned before. Maybe if you loosen yourself up a little bit and give someone you pass off, due to these standards, a chance, you have a greater chance of finding said, happiness.

But this has been mentioned before, and I did not become immune to the curse of sounding like a broken record :slapface:

An expedition to the South Pole is easier than making you realize this.

Ya know, i wish i could talk as happily about a woman as i can about food i like. I wish i was getting the same amount of joy in that area of my life as i do in the dining part of my life. :mellow:

hourglass.gif:sarcastic_hand:

As much as I am reluctant to say this, I got caught in a web

Well, you are not happy because you have ridiculously high standards in the way you perceive women. You think anyone who doesn't doll herself up like a movie star is plain, as mentioned before. Maybe if you loosen yourself up a little bit and give someone you pass off, due to these standards, a chance, you have a greater chance of finding said, happiness.

But this has been mentioned before, and I did not become immune to the curse of sounding like a broken record :slapface:

An expedition to the South Pole is easier than making you realize this.

I have always thought i am unhappy because..

1. Women don't find my looks hot.

2. Women i am usually attracted to are not attracted to me and I am not attracted to the women that are attracted to me.

3. Women are rarely approaching me. Other than the other night at the Halloween Party and that was because of my makeup job.

Does that make sense?

Have there been cases where they were great guys but the physical attraction was not there?

Sure there were. But my husband, for instance, started out as a co-worker, then became a friend, and a year later we began dating. I liked him immediately; he has a great personality, but the attraction didn't develop until I'd known him for a while.

Sure there were. But my husband, for instance, started out as a co-worker, then became a friend, and a year later we began dating. I liked him immediately; he has a great personality, but the attraction didn't develop until I'd known him for a while.

That's never happened to me. I have a lot of female friends and it has never gone further than that.

I am surprised that happened for you. Usually when a woman puts a guy in the "friend zone" he has zero chance of hooking up with her.

I have always thought i am unhappy because..

1. Women don't find my looks hot.

2. Women i am usually attracted to are not attracted to me and I am not attracted to the women that are attracted to me.

3. Women are rarely approaching me. Other than the other night at the Halloween Party and that was because of my makeup job.

Does that make sense?

Does this? :blink:

infinity-lg.jpg

Archived