Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

:lol: I was just thinking someone on the forum needs to actually meet Spats. But I don't think Spats really wants to be helped; otherwise this thread wouldn't be running in circles as long as it has. :unsure:

I don't believe anyone could possibly be as confused, contradictory and obtuse as Spats pretends. He says he had girlfriends in the past, obviously he knows what he did to get them. I'm convinced he's just yanking our collective chain here, which is why I've stopped trying to get through to him a long time ago. It's not worth wasting my time on someone who doesn't care what I have to say. Like every single one of us here, I do actually have better things I could be doing.

A lot

You're gonna find one of "your type"

You missed my point.

I specifically said a 40 year old gang banger

I was joking about the mobsters back then that could get any chick they wanted and dump them whenever they wanted without consequence, as women weren't upon favorably in those days. That's how you sound to me. I think that's how you want to live

Well you are lucky then because i rarely get hit on by hot women. But you are better looking than me. That stuff usually happens to guys like that.

Well i would like to get any woman i wanted like them. What guy wouldn't want to be able to do that?

Let me give you some advice Spats. Since I don't know you and not sure your age, you need to find a women in her late 30's or early '40s who is self reliant, has a career, likes to have fun, no strings attached and looking for a male friend/companion. Now and then, its okay to bring her Roses and Champagne or call just to say "hi and do you want to go to a movie?".

I am not into older women.

Definition:

chau·vin·ism (shv-nzm)

n.

1. Militant devotion to and glorification of one's country; fanatical patriotism.

2. Prejudiced belief in the superiority of one's own gender, group, or kind: "the chauvinism . . . of making extraterrestrial life in our own image" Henry S.F. Cooper, Jr.

And, just so we're not lost on what 'prejudiced' means:

prej·u·dice (prj-ds)

n.

a. An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.

b. A preconceived preference or idea.

2. The act or state of holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions.

3. Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.

4. Detriment or injury caused to a person by the preconceived, unfavorable conviction of another or others.

tr.v. prej·u·diced, prej·u·dic·ing, prej·u·dic·es

1. To cause (someone) to judge prematurely and irrationally.

2. To affect injuriously or detrimentally by a judgment or an act.

Okay, right, well, we get that you don't like chasing girls. But how else you supposed to get 'em? If you're acting weird, gawking at the woman's chest and creeping in the shadows - lover boy, you ain't. Serial killer, maybe.

It might make you miserable to chase the woman of your dreams, but how else are you supposed to get her? By definition you'd be chasing her if you asked for her number or if you wanted a follow up date. If women see that you have a bit of passion and enthusiasm for them, they'll get turned on by it. If you're impassive and sit and wait, O' Lord Spats, nothing will happen. They'll think you don't care.

If that's the definition of chauvinist then i am not it. I don't think women are on a lower level than men.

And it's not a turn off if the woman just sits around and waits for the man like they seem to love to do?

How else is a guy supposed to get a woman without chasing them? By Maybe meeting a modern women who does not need to be chased and has no problem asking a guy out or for their phone number. A woman who lives in 2008.

Didn't mean you, personally.

How to move on? Well, you do what I did. Get out, make friends, don't dwell. Work takes up time. Having fun with your friends relaxes you and makes you feel better. Don't go down the road, 'I'll be lonely for the rest of my life', because, unless you're 79 or something, you won't be. There's always time. It's not like you were in a relationship with the hot girl in the bar who said no to you. You can either think, 'What's wrong with me?' or you can think, 'Your loss'. And then you try again.

Well it's discouraging. There does not appear to be much to choose from in this city. And the ones who do interest me don't seem to be interested in me.

Anyone that thinks "your loss" when they get rejected has too big an ego. I would do the opposite and think it was because of my looks or something. because your looks are the first thing women see.

:lol: I was just thinking someone on the forum needs to actually meet Spats. But I don't think Spats really wants to be helped; otherwise this thread wouldn't be running in circles as long as it has. :unsure:

How would meeting me in person help things? :blink: I would probably just be made fun of because some of my opinions and the way i go about things might be different than theirs. I would probably be really self concious. I have never met anyone that i chatted online with before.

I do want to be helped. Because that would mean i would have a pretty, cool girlfriend. That's my goal. Most of the rest of my life is fine i think other than that. Although it does affect other parts of my life sometimes. But the advice has to be realistic for me.

I don't believe anyone could possibly be as confused, contradictory and obtuse as Spats pretends. He says he had girlfriends in the past, obviously he knows what he did to get them. I'm convinced he's just yanking our collective chain here, which is why I've stopped trying to get through to him a long time ago. It's not worth wasting my time on someone who doesn't care what I have to say. Like every single one of us here, I do actually have better things I could be doing.

I do care what you have to say Bonnie. :D

I have had girlfriends but i did not have to do much to get them. I have always hooked up with women who had no problem asking out or asking for a phone number or just giving it out without me having to ask for it. I have never pursued a woman in my adult life. The last time i did any "pursuing" was when i was a teenager and it was almost complete rejection all the time.

Zepp-4-Life is hosting a party/get-together downown this weekend, a ZEP party.

Grocho; a women has lots to look at and if you can look right through them, you're missing alot....think it has something to do with a womens physical features.

Spats IS funny and I think he fucks too.....

:blink:

Hey Ronnie,I don't think spats will show .He's playing stupid because he's not real[i suspect anyways]

this will be another way for him to continue on with his thesis. :slapface:

Zepp-4-Life is hosting a party/get-together downown this weekend, a ZEP party.

Grocho; a women has lots to look at and if you can look right through them, you're missing alot....think it has something to do with a womens physical features.

Where and when is the party?

What do you mean by looking right through them. Noticing their looks?

Hey Ronnie,I don't think spats will show .He's playing stupid because he's not real[i suspect anyways]

this will be another way for him to continue on with his thesis. :slapface:

I can't go if i don't know where and when. And when i know i will think about it.

And i have never written a thesis in my life.

Funny, but pitiful.

The only way this "guy" is gonna get laid is if he crawls up a chicken's ass. Talk about one paranoid, cowardly yet selfish son of a bitch. :rolleyes:

I am selfish? Are you saying that the only good way to live is to always put other people/friends/women before yourself? There is nothing wrong with protecting and taking care of yourself. I don't see that as selfish.

I wonder what "Spats" stands or?

Selfish

Pitiful

Arrogant

Thoughtless

Shithead?

1. The selfish part is debatable depending on you're definition of selfish.

2. My lovelife is pitiful that's for sure.

3. I am not arrogant. I am a pretty humble human being. I do not think i am god's gift to women at all.

4. Debatable.

5. Definately not.

Spats I think it's time for to GROW UP!!! stop being such an asshole...you are asking for advices but you never listen to any of us when we try try to help your sorry ass...I think it's time to close this fuckin' stupid thread (I know the drill Rock Action...fuck me I guess... :lol: )....

Oh, and IMO there's no way you are real...I really think you are just a bored person who have an endless need for attention...

Spats I think it's time for to GROW UP!!! stop being such an asshole...you are asking for advices but you never listen to any of us when we try try to help your sorry ass...I think it's time to close this fuckin' stupid thread (I know the drill Rock Action...fuck me I guess... :lol: )....

Oh, and IMO there's no way you are real...I really think you are just a bored person who has an endless need for attention...

I am not a assholeand i am a real person Adi. I have taken some of the advice given to me. But it's just that some of the advice given is for someone the total opposite of who i am. They want me to act like the type of guy i don't like and to appeal to the type of girl i don't like. You know what i mean? The advice should be in my comfort zone somewhat.

Archived