Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

A buddy of mine wants me to come on a double date with him this weekend to keep the friend of this woman he likes occupied. I hate doing this. It's always a pain in the ass. I am too good a friend. <_<

When opportunity knocks - you should go. You will never know if you will have a good time or not, unless you know what this woman's friend is like. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

A buddy of mine wants me to come on a double date with him this weekend to keep the friend of this woman he likes occupied. I hate doing this. It's always a pain in the ass. I am too good a friend. <_<

If it's a pain in the ass you're doing it wrong.

Why is it stupid to expect that? they expect it from a guy.

Just sitting back and accepting a guy asking a woman for a date is not equality. he did all the work and he will continue to do it. He will be taking her out, he will paying,etc. There is no equality there. She isn't doing anything.

I don't want women asking me out first. That would be a compromise on my male integrity. You obviously have none.

When opportunity knocks - you should go. You will never know if you will have a good time or not, unless you know what this woman's friend is like. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

You have a point, Penny. Anything is possible i guess. I could hit the jackpot. But in the history of them introducing me to women or going on these type dates with them the girl is usually a dud. He will be having fun and i will be looking at my watch. That's usually how it works. We'll see i guess. Unless i fake that i am sick or something.

I don't want women asking me out first. That would be a compromise on my male integrity. You obviously have none.

So any guy with integrity would not want a woman to ask him out? What year is this? :blink::blink: That does not make sense. If anything i think a guy compromising his integrity is a guy that lets the woman sit on her rump and treats her like a princess and treats her better than he treats himself. it should be equal.

Unless i fake that i am sick or something.

If you are not having fun, you can't fake that you are sick or something. Just have a friend call you on your cell, tell your friends something came up and you have to leave. You don't need to explain why. All in all, I think you will have a good time. Good luck and she may be a babe after all. Think positive. :cheer:

If you are not having fun, you can't fake that you are sick or something. Just have a friend call you on your cell, tell your friends something came up and you have to leave. You don't need to explain why. All in all, I think you will have a good time. Good luck and she may be a babe after all. Think positive. :cheer:

I meant fake i am sick before the evening so i don't even show up.

I will try and think positive that she is the type of woman i want. My buddies don't have a great track record with this routine. they usually get the one they want. I will probably be more interested in who he is trying to impress. That's how it usually works. But i will cross my fingers. :D

I meant fake i am sick before the evening so i don't even show up.

I will probably be more interested in who he is trying to impress.

This may be your problem. Solution - don't pay attention to your friend and his date. Pay attention to the date you were fixed up with. I will be cheering you on.

This may be your problem. Solution - don't pay attention to your friend and his date. Pay attention to the date you were fixed up with. I will be cheering you on.

Thanks Penny, I appreciate it. :D

If you saw some of the women they have lined up for me you would understand me shifting my attention. They usually have the prettier girl. if i am not physically attracted then i will lose interest and shift my attention and the attention will go on her and him and i will barely talk to the one i was set up with. My buddies have got pissed at me before about this.

And i have always found myself very envious of my friends concerning the women they hook up with. Like wishing i were them and in their position being with such a good looking woman. To the point that it will put me in a bad mood.

Hell i will get envious of some guy on the street who is with a hottie. I will wonder what in the hell did he do right to get her and just shake my head.

So any guy with integrity would not want a woman to ask him out? What year is this? :blink::blink:

Correct. We are real men. You apprently are not

That does not make sense. If anything i think a guy compromising his integrity is a guy that lets the woman sit on her rump and treats her like a princess and treats her better than he treats himself. it should be equal.

Who treats her like a princess? Asking someone out for a date is not putting them on a pedastal, it mrely suggests we have the bravery and courage to ask for a rendevouz with said fair lady. If they decline, we move on. We aren't emotional (except you), we take it for what it is. We pick who we ask out, women can take it or leave it.

When it comes down to it (this is a man secret) it is we who have the power, not them. You look at it the wrong way

Correct. We are real men. You apprently are not

Who treats her like a princess? Asking someone out for a date is not putting them on a pedastal, it mrely suggests we have the bravery and courage to ask for a rendevouz with said fair lady. If they decline, we move on. We aren't emotional (except you), we take it for what it is. We pick who we ask out, women can take it or leave it.

When it comes down to it (this is a man secret) it is we who have the power, not them. You look at it the wrong way

Dude, if you consider that a sign that a guy is not a real man than you're ideas of it are from the Stone age. Give guys more credit than that.

It is putting them on a pedestal. if you approach, ask out, pay for the date You are saying that she is more special than you are. She is too good to do the approaching. You must go to her.

Guys do not have the power in this. The women do. The guy puts his ass on the line and the woman decides his future. There is no power whatsoever for the guy. The woman has it if the guy approaches. She decides you're future. Doesn't sound good does it. They have the power. Even though they misuse it sometimes.

Dude, if you consider that a sign that a guy is not a real man than you're ideas of it are from the Stone age. Give guys more credit than that.

It is putting them on a pedestal. if you approach, ask out, pay for the date You are saying that she is more special than you are. She is too good to do the approaching. You must go to her.

Guys do not have the power in this. The women do. The guy puts his ass on the line and the woman decides his future. There is no power whatsoever for the guy. The woman has it if the guy approaches. She decides you're future. Doesn't sound good does it. They have the power. Even though they misuse it sometimes.

You are so motherfucking full of shit. God, I can't stand this anymore!! :slapface:

GROW SOME BALLS, AND GROW A FUCKING BRAIN YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is your way of thinking, not mine.

She's not too good to do the approaching, it's just not as normal. This is how our society runs.

Puts his ass on the lines and decides his future? You've been with some buff women have ya buddy? Are you fucking kidding me? They don't decide shit.

Here's MY way of thinking (the correct way of thinking). If a guy see's two girls, one hot and one not. He doesn't HAVE to approach the ugly one. If you don't want to date someone, just don't ask them out, it's the exact same thing with women. If they aren't interested, all they do is say no. Problem with them, if they are attracted to a guy and he DOESN'T ask her out, she goes home and cries. We just accept it and move on, except you of course. You are an example of what all my friends would call a fucking pussy. This is fact spats. You are afriad of women. I am not. I am successful with women. You are not. Women find me attractive, flirty, and charming. They find you arrogant and obnoxious.

I win, you lose. Good day and good night. May we close this fucking thread forever now

And let me just explain something real quick. I'm in college spats, I set great women every day. I've been to a few parties where I've been obviously hit on, but i do have a girlfriend back home, so I won't be a dick and cheat. But, the fact is that men ARE sometimes hit on and approached. If you haven't been...well that speaks for itself. But this is honestly ridiculous, 74 pages of whining and no progress whatsoever? Grow up

The problem is your way of thinking, not mine.

She's not too good to do the approaching, it's just not as normal. This is how our society runs.

Puts his ass on the lines and decides his future? You've been with some buff women have ya buddy? Are you fucking kidding me? They don't decide shit.

Here's MY way of thinking (the correct way of thinking). If a guy see's two girls, one hot and one not. He doesn't HAVE to approach the ugly one. If you don't want to date someone, just don't ask them out, it's the exact same thing with women. If they aren't interested, all they do is say no. Problem with them, if they are attracted to a guy and he DOESN'T ask her out, she goes home and cries. We just accept it and move on, except you of course. You are an example of what all my friends would call a fucking pussy. This is fact spats. You are afriad of women. I am not. I am successful with women. You are not. Women find me attractive, flirty, and charming. They find you arrogant and obnoxious.

I win, you lose. Good day and good night. May we close this fucking thread forever now

This is how they decide you're future...If you see a woman that is really hot and you want to hook up with her and you approach her and she rejects you, she has decided you're future. She has decided that you're wish will not come true.

I may be a "pussy". But I see it as having normal insecurities. I am a humble person who does not think he is anything special. Who does not like his looks. Macho/alpha male guys may see me as a "pussy".

You are successful with women and i haven't been lately. You are right. But you have looks on you're side. I don't. But i have never been told that women find me arrogant and obnoxious.

And let me just explain something real quick. I'm in college spats, I set great women every day. I've been to a few parties where I've been obviously hit on, but i do have a girlfriend back home, so I won't be a dick and cheat. But, the fact is that men ARE sometimes hit on and approached. If you haven't been...well that speaks for itself. But this is honestly ridiculous, 74 pages of whining and no progress whatsoever? Grow up

I believe you are telling the truth. College girls are more aggressive than High School girls. I was hit on sometimes in College. And some of them i found hot and hooked with them.

But in the last 2 to 3 years it has happened a lot less. I am not really getting better looking with age. That could be the reason.

You are so motherfucking full of shit. God, I can't stand this anymore!! :slapface:

:bravo:

:lol:

It's true. If he approaches she decides if anything is going happen or not. There is the power. And the guy does not have it. She decides if he will get what he wants. She has all of the power if he approaches. She decides his future.

This is how they decide you're future...If you see a woman that is really hot and you want to hook up with her and you approach her and she rejects you, she has decided you're future. She has decided that you're wish will not come true.

And heres where you fit in Einstein. If a girl sees you and wants you to ask her out, you simply don't. Thus, you decided her future too.

Think before you speak.

I may be a "pussy". But I see it as having normal insecurities. I am a humble person who does not think he is anything special. Who does not like his looks. Macho/alpha male guys may see me as a "pussy".

I think even wimps would call you a pussy.

You are successful with women and i haven't been lately. You are right. But you have looks on you're side. I don't. But i have never been told that women find me arrogant and obnoxious.

Read this thread. They ALL think you are arrogant and obnoxious. Hell, I'll bet guys do. I know I do.

And heres where you fit in Einstein. If a girl sees you and wants you to ask her out, you simply don't. Thus, you decided her future too.

Think before you speak.

I think even wimps would call you a pussy.

Read this thread. They ALL think you are arrogant and obnoxious. Hell, I'll bet guys do. I know I do.

I don't know if that's the same thing. Because she did not approach. No? I didn't know she was interested so i didn't really decide or alter her future. She decided her own future by just sitting there and waiting for me to do it like most women. if she approached and i said yes or no then I am deciding her future. I don't want the woman having me in the palm of her hand to decide.

No i think just macho/alpha male guys would think i was a "Pussy".

I don't think most of the women or guys here think i am arrogant or obnoxious. I don't think i am hot stuff by a long shot. I don't think i am anything special. Not even close. Ask anyone i know. I don't have a big ego.

Archived