Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Maybe you'll be visited by the hottie you missed out on in the past, the hottie you miss out in in the present, and the hottie you will miss out on in the future?

:hysterical: Spats you're just too shallow for your own good. Besides I still don't think you're a living being. You're a 'bot. People on here give you advice and it seems to go in one ear and out the other, leading one to think that hey, this is a machine on the other end! :hysterical: Git yer party on tonite, spatsbot!

:hysterical: Spats you're just too shallow for your own good. Besides I still don't think you're a living being. You're a 'bot. People on here give you advice and it seems to go in one ear and out the other, leading one to think that hey, this is a machine on the other end! :hysterical: Git yer party on tonite, spatsbot!

Off topic (you can all thank me later :lol: )

Ladymadcap! I've never seen that pic of Jimmy! Can you tell me anything about it? It looks like he is practicing a yoga move....wonderful photo!!!

Ladymadcap! I've never seen that pic of Jimmy! Can you tell me anything about it? It looks like he is practicing a yoga move....wonderful photo!!!

Medhb I think everything in this thread is off topic lol, it's supposed to be about "Love"

right? :slapface:

I think Jimmy is just trying to avoid stepping on the yellow lines :lol:

Oh goodness!! Sorry to disappoint ya, but it's Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd... but yea thanks for going off-topic! That's why I disappeared for a while, I got spats burn-out... :hysterical:

Spats, I wish you luck. Ronniedawg was right. Throw out an invite to something, but don't make exact plans. Mention going somewhere and tell her she is free to go by saying something like text me. That way it isn't too formal and wouldn't be a huge let down. Another thing, they say if you look for love you won't find it, let it find you. Go looking for a friend who just happens to be a girl and then see what happens.

But if you go looking to be friends with the women they are just going to put the guy in the friend zone. And any guy can tell you that sex does not occur in the Friend zone. If they put you in the friend zone they just want to be your friend and nothing more. "I don't want to ruin our friendship" or "i only like you as a friend",etc, etc.

We know a guy who has plenty of female friends. He hangs out with them, makes them laugh, even cooks with them. But guess what? It does not go any further than that. He does not understand why? And we tell him it's because they have put him in the friend zone. And it's true.

I have been waiting for it to find me lz and it isn't happening.

Well, we can make it simpler just by process of elimination.

Spats clearly isn't a man.

Just because i am not Mr.alpha male and i have insecurities like any normal human being and i don't think i am all that or God's gift to women does not mean i am anything less than a man. What do you consider a real man to be? Mr.Fearless???

Just because i am not Mr.alpha male and i have insecurities like any normal human being and i don't think i am all that or God's gift to women does not mean i am anything less than a man. What do you consider a real man to be? Mr.Fearless???

Spats please stop with the "Alpha male" expression god damn it!!!

Every person has some insecurities but I must say you are taking the insecurities to an extreme level and this is why Rock Action is constantly telling you that you're not acting like a man (I think so too by the way).

You can start your progress towards acting like a man by stop being so insecure about everything in your life, you should start taking things a bit easier....

Since we haven't heard from Spats since this past weekend, wonder if he found his hottie?

I met quite a few hotties, a few averages ones, etc. Met some nice girls. But most were the type the guy has to make the first move with because they won't budge. We went to one party that had quite a few single women at it but they would hang out in groups and it would be up to you to go over to them. It just was not good.

I got along with quite a few of the women i met but i couldn't tell if they liked me in just a friendly way or if they thought i was good looking,etc. None of them suggested we exchange numbers or anything. <_<

My buddy said one of the girls (who he knows) seemed interested but that she is the type where i would have to ask for her phone number because she would never do that type of thing. I asked him if she said i was good looking and he said she never mentioned that so i didn't bother with her.

I had an alright time. Ate some good food and there were some nice pretty women there but nothing came of any of it.

Every person has some insecurities but I must say you are taking the insecurities to an extreme level and this is why Rock Action is constantly telling you that you're not acting like a man (I think so too by the way).

You can start your progress towards acting like a man by stop being so insecure about everything in your life, you should start taking things a bit easier....

The lovely lady here makes a great point, Spats. ;)

I am not "insecure" about everything in my life. Just when it comes to my looks. That type of thing. And when it comes rejection.

What is "acting like i man"??? I don't like the stereotypical idea of what a real man is. I don't know what's more disappointing. When a guy has this whole "be a real man" attitude or when a woman has it.

What's a good example of taking things a bit easier??

Here's one: If you're meeting a hottie that you like TAKE HER FUCKING NUMBER WITHOUT HESITATING!!! You should stop analyzing every step that you're doing while dating...dating supposed to be FUN!!! It's not an accurate science you should enjoy it, have a good time!

Here's one: If you're meeting a hottie that you like TAKE HER FUCKING NUMBER WITHOUT HESITATING!!! You should stop analyzing every step that you're doing while dating...dating supposed to be FUN!!! It's not an accurate science you should enjoy it, have a good time!

My thought process at that point is that if she does not suggest it then she is not interested or that she has the attitude that it's the guys job. How do you find out? How does one get around those thoughts? That's one of the reasons that i like them to do it because then there are no doubts or second guessing,etc. It's a sure thing.

But if you go looking to be friends with the women they are just going to put the guy in the friend zone. And any guy can tell you that sex does not occur in the Friend zone. If they put you in the friend zone they just want to be your friend and nothing more. "I don't want to ruin our friendship" or "i only like you as a friend",etc, etc.

We know a guy who has plenty of female friends. He hangs out with them, makes them laugh, even cooks with them. But guess what? It does not go any further than that. He does not understand why? And we tell him it's because they have put him in the friend zone. And it's true.

I have been waiting for it to find me lz and it isn't happening.

Trust me, don't put her in the complete friend zone. Still be a complete gentlemen around her, don't burp fart or do anything nasty like that. (Yes, I know everyone does but I'm just saying.) In order to fall in love with someone you have to be friends and be completely comfortable around each other first. Is that simple enough to digest spats?

My buddy said one of the girls (who he knows) seemed interested but that she is the type where i would have to ask for her phone number because she would never do that type of thing. I asked him if she said i was good looking and he said she never mentioned that so i didn't bother with her.

Spats - You should have asked for her phone number or ask her to a movie, drinks or coffee. She could be your type of woman - ask her out on a date. You just never know. She maybe your Soul Mate. She may have been shy. Call your buddy...You never know what the outcome will be unless you make the first move. Go for it!

And once again, she nails it on the head! :D

Dammit Spats! I know I really bitch-slap you on this board, and I can get a bit over the top. But why is it so hard to grasp a simple concept? That works for everyone else? Shee-it!

NOTHING VENTURED, NOTHING GAINED. It's as simple as that.

:wall::slapface::beat:

First of all thanks for calling me a lovely lady... you are a true example for a gentleman Steve ;)

As you can see he's refusing to accept this advice too... :slapface:

I just call things as I see them. :D Unlike Spats, who'd rather cower in a corner. :lol:

Jimmy himself said it: "Better to live one year as a lion than 1,000 years as a lamb."

B)

Trust me, don't put her in the complete friend zone. Still be a complete gentlemen around her, don't burp fart or do anything nasty like that. (Yes, I know everyone does but I'm just saying.) In order to fall in love with someone you have to be friends and be completely comfortable around each other first. Is that simple enough to digest spats?

It's not the guy putting the woman in the friend zone it's the girl doing it to the guy.

It seems simple enough but I don't know many couples that became really close friends and then had sex. It did not work like that. When that has happened with people i know the women put the stop sign and said "i just like you as a friend, yadda,yadda" and no sex happened.

Archived