Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

There is nothing pitiful about not being a "hunter". It's almost 2009. I treat women as equals. Guys who are Hunters are usually alpha males who think they have a shot at just about any woman and think they are all that.

It's a part of evolution, man has been chasing woman for thousands of years!

It's not going to change in our life time.

I used to raise chickens and not once have I ever seen a hen chase a rooster!

If you want meat! you have got to hunt! I mean that hypothetically ofcourse.

If you want to sit there and be watered like a plant maybe you should get a cabbage

patch doll! :slapface:

If you want to sit there and be watered like a plant maybe you should get a cabbage

A vagina has bigger balls than Spats. :lol:

No because i have at least done it in the past. Mostly my teen years. My reasons for not doing it are for different reasons then a female for not doing it. Mine are from mixed signals and rejection in the past. Their reasons are mainly because they are old fashioned and think the dude should be doing it.

Holy Buddha! Will those who have been rejected as teeangers please stand up? :rolleyes:

Do you really believe your situation is special in any way? Sorry spats, but you ARE pitiful. Nearly EVERYONE has had to deal with mixed signals and rejection in the past and present. It's an essential part of normal, healthy love life.

I wish Robert had sung some songs about women who actually stepped up and did not let the dude do all the work. It was a different time i guess.

That's very unlikely; it was the era of female emancipation. I think there were also quite a lot of horny groupies who weren't afraid to let him know very directly what their intentions were. I suppose Robert sang about him being a hunter simply because he enjoyed it and he had a big "gun". One cannot really sing "you've got me in the sights of your hole".

Get it?

That's very unlikely; it was the era of female emancipation. I think there were also quite a lot of horny groupies who weren't afraid to let him know very directly what their intentions were. I suppose Robert sang about him being a hunter simply because he enjoyed it and he had a big "gun". One cannot really sing "you've got me in the sights of your hole".

Get it?

:lol:

Maybe he has vagina envy!

Holy Buddha! Will those who have been rejected as teeangers please stand up? :rolleyes:

Do you really believe your situation is special in any way? Sorry spats, but you ARE pitiful. Nearly EVERYONE has had to deal with mixed signals and rejection in the past and present. It's an essential part of normal, healthy love life.

I totally agree with what you are saying about rejection and spats not being "special". What confuses me is that you say mixed signals and rejection are part of "normal, healthy love life". They may enter into relationships, but i don't see how they are "healthy". To me mixed signals comes from two people not effectively communicating with each other (which is a problem that needs to be worked on). Rejection is usually a negative experience. Rejection may make some people stronger next time around, it may also do the opposite and cause poor self-esteem. I still don't find it to be "healthy".

Well men that do chase women should stop. It would force women to contribute to the dating game instead of just sitting. It would be equal and fair.

Although i think the only guys that like to chase women are the guys that are successful at it. If you were not (like me) or currently unsuccesful at it you would not want to do it.

Thought I'd pop in here and burp a bit...everyone one else is... :burp::burp::burp::burp::burp::burp::burp::burp:

spats?You need a chick that'll hold your head under the covers while she has the Molson farts!!!

You would have your match made in heaven. :fan:

I don't get this at all.

I don't believe it's essential at all. If women were better at sending signals there would be no mixed signals or rejection. Mixed signals are not essential.

I don't think you will see any females raising their hands compared to men when it comes to rejection. The women are not doing the risking.

Get it?

You have a point. Where are all those women that let it be known when they want a guy to his face.

I wish i could have been a big time rock star like Robert who had all the aggressive hotties coming after him.

I guy like him would enjoy being the hunter because he knew he would never be rejected. I doubt he ever was.

Well men that do chase women should stop. It would force women to contribute to the dating game instead of just sitting. It would be equal and fair.

Although i think the only guys that like to chase women are the guys that are successful at it. If you were not (like me) or currently unsuccesful at it you would not want to do it.

Failure is not falling down, or even being knocked down. Failure is refusing to get up. That's why you will never succeed Spats - unless you try something different.

Here's another one: Insanity is taking the same actions over and over again and expecting different results.

:wtf:

Now why would that be equally fair? Then it would be unfair to the women?

Really Spats, why don't you go to Amazon and do some research on self esteem help books. Pick one out and read it. That is your problem, not your looks, or lack of money. Ego is a healthy thing. One can be overly egotistical but if one has NO ego at all, they are an empty individual. You need to get some spark into your personality!!

:hippy:

Failure is not falling down, or even being knocked down. Failure is refusing to get up. That's why you will never succeed Spats - unless you try something different.

Here's another one: Insanity is taking the same actions over and over again and expecting different results.

:wtf:

Now why would that be equally fair? Then it would be unfair to the women?

Really Spats, why don't you go to Amazon and do some research on self esteem help books. Pick one out and read it. That is your problem, not your looks, or lack of money. Ego is a healthy thing. One can be overly egotistical but if one has NO ego at all, they are an empty individual. You need to get some spark into your personality!!

:hippy:

Haven't i tried different things? I have gone to different places to meet women? I gave my number out to a girl which was being agressive and she never called me. Should i just give my number out until some girl calls?

I don't think having an ego is healthy. I don't like being cocky or forward or bold. I find it obnoxious. And i don't know why women find it attractive.

I think it would be fair for men to stop chasing women because then women would know how it feels to be in the pressure position that the man is in most of the time. Then they can start taking some risks and put themselves on the line.

Here's the best parts on You Tube but you really should see the whole thing; not just a chick flick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIXHcOjJpxY

Maybe i should get a english accent because that has never happened to me. Women love english accents. But that's not Colin Firth. What happens to Firth. I don't want to see another movie where the guy is doing everything. Just tell me what happens to him.

Given your cowardice and generally crappy attitude, YES.

I would not call my attitude crappy. Expecting women to share the load on the dating scene is not a crappy attitude.

I don't understand the old fashioned attitude. Is it an age difference thing?

Archived