Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Spats,

If I remember, you are about 26 years old, give or take a year or two. I just hope you don't have any regrets later in life about not taking any chances or missed opportunities with woman who you like, but for one reason or another didn't act on it. Take it from me, I had an opportunity to have a girlfriend in college and didn't act on it. She died in June 1975 at the age of 19.

Regards,

Jethro

The best way to prevent ass pimples on your face is to remove one's head from the region.

When was the last time you saw pimples on a tooth?

Your face may clear up if you avoid pasta... particularly ziti pasta. (Sorry... well, not really...) :bagoverhead:

And use preperation H! :D

Spats,

If I remember, you are about 26 years old, give or take a year or two. I just hope you don't have any regrets later in life about not taking any chances or missed opportunities with woman who you like, but for one reason or another didn't act on it. Take it from me, I had an opportunity to have a girlfriend in college and didn't act on it. She died in June 1975 at the age of 19.

Regards,

Jethro

What about those women who i liked that never took the chance? Are they any better than me? They aren't making a move either.

Will i regret not acting on my chances with these women i am meeting? Well they are the type of women that just sit and do nothing and expect the guy to do it all. So i would say no. Because i don't like women that do that.

That girl from back in your college days did not make a move on you either. If she had maybe things would have been different. There were two people involved. It was not all your responsibility. She could have asked you out or made a move on you.

I would respond to this in a sardonic way,

but with Jethro's message and such, I think I'll pass

Women don't want a guy with big pimples on their face approaching them. It wasn't a missed opportunity. There would have been no opportunity. They would have takern one look at my pimples and moved on.

Women don't want a guy with big pimples on their face approaching them. It wasn't a missed opportunity. There would have been no opportunity. They would have takern one look at my pimples and moved on.

I think you may have missed an opportunity. I remember back in high school there were always girls that loved squeezing zits. You were ripe for the picking :blink: so to speak.

I think you may have missed an opportunity. I remember back in high school there were always girls that loved squeezing zits. You were ripe for the picking :blink: so to speak.

Girls in high school don't like pimples on guys either. Not when i went anyways.

That girl from back in your college days did not make a move on you either. If she had maybe things would have been different. There were two people involved. It was not all your responsibility. She could have asked you out or made a move on you.

She did!. Read my original post from last week. I froze.

I rememeber your post. From what i recall She didn't ask you out or make a move on you. She just did what girls normally do.

I remember back when i was a teenager getting the mistaken impression that a girl liked me and then i asked her out ,etc and it turned out she didn't really like me and i ended up embarrassing myself.

Spats, you quoted yourself, I don't know if that was on purpose or not

and embarrassment is a wasted emotion. I can get embarrassed everyday if I wanted, I just laugh at it or move on.

Try not to get embarrassed by little things

But when a lot of people find out about your embarrassment it becomes a lot bigger thing. And news traveled fast in school. Niot mention women tell their female friends almost everything.

I think stuff like misreading her signals and experiences like that and being humiliated and women in general not making it clear when they are interested in you has made me more cautious. if women did that it would be easier for everyone involved. They make things more difficult.

But when a lot of people find out about your embarrassment it becomes a lot bigger thing. And news traveled fast in school. Niot mention women tell their female friends almost everything.

I think stuff like misreading her signals and experiences like that and being humiliated and women in general not making it clear when they are interested in you has made me more cautious. if women did that it would be easier for everyone involved. They make things more difficult.

Try thinking with the other side of your brain some times, women use both sides of their brain.

Put yourself in their shoes for a moment and you may come to understand them a little bit? :slapface:

I rememeber your post. From what i recall She didn't ask you out or make a move on you. She just did what girls normally do.

We were sitting in the park...she said "Jethro, do you like me?". That's when I froze. If that's not a leading question, I don't know what is. I told my wife this story last night. She said all I had to do was say "Yes, would you like to go out sometime?". It's really been upsetting to me lately. After 31 years, I recently contacted somebody from college who also knew my friend. I need to have closure about this....

Try thinking with the other side of your brain some times, women use both sides of their brain.

Put yourself in their shoes for a moment and you may come to understand them a little bit? :slapface:

That whole women use both sides men use one is just myth. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

What do you think i would realize if i put themselves in their shoes? Why they won't be honest and upfront instead of expecting men to know what they are thinking?? Why can't they just come out and say what they want or if they are interested in you?

We were sitting in the park...she said "Jethro, do you like me?". That's when I froze. If that's not a leading question, I don't know what is. I told my wife this story last night. She said all I had to do was say "Yes, would you like to go out sometime?". It's really been upsetting to me lately. After 31 years, I recently contacted somebody from college who also knew my friend. I need to have closure about this....

I am trying to help you with closure. She didn't tell you that she had the hots for you. She should have. She was not straighforward. She expected you to know what was going on her head. For whatever reason women like to hint or give vague, mixed signals that they want you instead of just coming out and saying it. If she had been upfront with you i doubt you would have "froze". It's not your fault dude.

I finally talked my buddy into talking to the woman i met on New Years and see if she is interested and if she thinks i am good looking and if she does he is going to give her my number. I told him to be clever about it. I hope it works. :D

I finally talked my buddy into talking to the woman i met on New Years and see if she is interested and if she thinks i am good looking and if she does he is going to give her my number. I told him to be clever about it. I hope it works. :D

Pussy! :D

I predict your buddy ends up bedding her down.

Pussy! :D

Would you dive into a pool or lake if you did not know how deep it was? Of course not. This is the same thing. I want to make sure she thinks i am good looking and if she wants to hook up. There is nothing wrong with that. If she does not think i am good looking then that will be the end of it and i don't have to be rejected to my face. She can reject me to my friend.

Archived