Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

:shifty::D

and what the hell is a bento box? :huh:

lol, it's a combination platter Japanese style. One of Spat's favorite meals. Let me think, usually contains some tempura, california roll, shumai (dumplings) stuff like that...like a Chinese Pu PuPlattter :) not a Southern thang... lol

lol, it's a combination platter Japanese style. One of Spat's favorite meals. Let me think, usually contains some tempura, california roll, shumai (dumplings) stuff like that...like a Chinese Pu PuPlattter :) not a Southern thang... lol

Oh sure, THAT he'll put his mouth on...

Spats -

Pay backs are hell! You owe your friend a couple of concert tickets to his favorite band for doing you a favor so he doesn't look like a fool.

You need to call this girl to set a date. Take her to dinner and to the theater. Bring her roses (not red) and a box of chocolates, Godiva. You had embarrassed her.

Never ask a friend to do your dating for you. If you don't take this girl out, your reputation is blown. Read a book about etiquette on dating or get the "The Man's Handbook" by by Thomas Fink, it will tell you everything you need to know. Good luck! :D

You don't think i should be offended by her atittude??? :o She is saying that if we are to do anything together i am gonna have to do the calling. She seems to think pretty highly of herself.

Bring her roses and chocolates??? Take her to the theater? I hung out and chatted with this woman for one evening. What has she done to deserve all of that? I don't even like the theater.

Get a book on dating etiquette or get the "Man's handbook"??? :o I hope you are kidding about that. I presume it's made up of lists of all the things a guy should do to make a woman happy on a date. I presume it's a long list too. Is there a book out there for women on all the things they should do for men on a date. I bet there isn't. <_<

And i don't have a reputation to blow. My rep is pretty much made up of "Oh another girl has no interest in...(insert my name here)".

So now you have learned your lesson. On the bright side, she wouldn't haven given your friend her number if she didn't have some interest in you. So call her and ask her out. Just be normal. You pick a place to take her for lunch or dinner. You pick up the bill. Flowers (as mentioned) would be very nice. Most of all, just be yourself and try not to worry so much. You will either click or you won't. Don't make such a production of this and maybe you can do it! If you both have a nice time, tell her you would like to take her out again.

As for your friend, well he will get over feeling foolish. Buy him some flowers, too :)

Yeah i guess she is interested but she doesn't seem to be very understanding of my situation. And she seems to be giving me a ultimatum here. Sort of "nothing is going to happen unless you call" <_<

What do i say to her on the phone after the disaster with my buddy??? :blink: If she says how dumb or silly that was my first reaction will be to hang up on her ass.

Get flowers, pay for the dinner, if it goes well ask her out again??? It seems she is benefiting more from this than i am. What will she be contributing to this and what will i be getting out of this?

My buddy and i will be fine. I am going to take him out for dinner to make up for it.

I love Bento Box. :P:P Up there will Greek food and Pizza and Burger and Fries.

It is served in a box shaped bowl. It comes with maki rolls filled with cucumber and salmon. It has rice, tofu, chicken tariyaki, tempura, fruit. and you get free ice cream and soup with it. And you eat it with chop sticks.

If i get out on a date with her this is where we are going. Whether she likes this type of food or not. (The theater??? :o:o )because if the date does not go well i can just pretend she is not there and focus on the Bento Box.

I think is Spats was a slick enough operator, there are a couple of females on this chat forum he could hook up with. Just my opinion.

Once they saw me their interest would be flushed down the drain.

There are a handful of women here i find very attractive but if i mention who they are they might throw up.

You don't think i should be offended by her atittude??? :o She is saying that if we are to do anything together i am gonna have to do the calling. She seems to think pretty highly of herself.

Bring her roses and chocolates??? Take her to the theater? I hung out and chatted with this woman for one evening. What has she done to deserve all of that? I don't even like the theater.

Get a book on dating etiquette or get the "Man's handbook"??? :o I hope you are kidding about that. I presume it's made up of lists of all the things a guy should do to make a woman happy on a date. I presume it's a long list too. Is there a book out there for women on all the things they should do for men on a date. I bet there isn't. <_<

And i don't have a reputation to blow. My rep is pretty much made up of "Oh another girl has no interest in...(insert my name here)".

Spats - call the lady and ask her out to dinner. Don't forget to bring her flowers and chocolates. Women love to be pampered. :D

By the way, the author of the "Man's Handbook", is a theoretical physicist and it's a manliness book. As it is written on the front cover, "A fascinating guide to being a man in the 21st Century" GQ. Everything a man should know is pretty much in this book, especially dating. On page 38, "Men chase what they desire. Intelligent women recognize this and invert it: a man who does not chase does not desire." It's worth the money.

BTW, there are books for women, to name one in particular, "Rules" by Ellen Fein and Sherry Schneider.

Don't forget to take your friend out to dinner too. :D

Spats - call the lady and ask her out to dinner. Don't forget to bring her flowers and chocolates. Women love to be pampered. :D

By the way, the author of the "Man's Handbook", is a theoretical physicist and it's a manliness book. As it is written on the front cover, "A fascinating guide to being a man in the 21st Century" GQ. Everything a man should know is pretty much in this book, especially dating. On page 38, "Men chase what they desire. Intelligent women recognize this and invert it: a man who does not chase does not desire." It's worth the money.

BTW, there are books for women, to name one in particular, "Rules" by Ellen Fein and Sherry Schneider.

Don't forget to take your friend out to dinner too. :D

What will i be getting in return while i am "pampering" her. Who is going to pamper my ass? Hell, she is not even being nice to me right now and you want me to be getting her flowers and chocolates.

Did a woman write that or man? If it is a dude he should be ashamed of himself. He obviously does not think highly of his own gender. I desire a lot of things and don't chase them. But i still desire them. He has put a bad stereotype on men with that comment. And it's pretty bad when women agree with the "rules".

How To Date A Libra Male

If you’re dating a Libra male, your first date will be in a romantic restaurant, highlighted with a wonderful wine list. During dinner just smile and be sweet. Libra men don't like vulgarity in any form. Dress tastefully, and do use your flower scented perfume. He loves women who dress up, wear jewellery, use makeup, and are happy being feminine. He is fascinated with fantasy, including sexual fantasy. Don't discuss your recent love life, or ex-husbands. He could care less about your children, or desire to have them. Don't be argumentative. Libra males hate conflict. You can discuss your latest painting, the last book you read, or what your plans are for interior decorating. Libra males love cosy fires, and sensuous females near it. Fore play is a big high for Libra males. He is not a wimp, by any means, although, he loves to please! Yes, he would be your sex slave, provided you tease him a lot. At work, he is a fair boss, but at home he loves to be used! Libra males will stay in a bad marriage. Flirting gets them into trouble. Marriage is part of his ultimate plan, just make certain he is single, when you decide to date your Libra male.

http://astrospeak.indiatimes.com/Astro_Spe...552,curpg-7.cms

Who is going to pamper my ass??

Did a woman write that or man? If it is a dude he should be ashamed of himself. He obviously does not think highly of his own gender. I desire a lot of things and don't chase them. But i still desire them. He has put a bad stereotype on men with that comment. And it's pretty bad when women agree with the "rules".

Relationships are a two way street Spats. Thomas Fink wrote the book. As I said he's a theoretical physicist. The book is very good. Being a woman, I even learned some things. :D Oh, but he does. Physicists are very interesting people, if you know one. Not at all stereotyped as you presume. Check it out. The rules for women have been around for centuries. :D But you don't understand.. The hunter and the hunted... :D

Relationships are a two way street Spats. Thomas Fink wrote the book. As I said he's a theoretical physicist. The book is very good. Being a woman, I even learned some things. :D Oh, but he does. Physicists are very interesting people, if you know one. Not at all stereotyped as you presume. Check it out. The rules for women have been around for centuries. :D But you don't understand.. The hunter and the hunted... :D

This is not a relationship though. It's a date. What is she going to contribute while i am "pampering" her?

What does it list in the rules for women?

What does it say the hunter should do if the hunted has no use for him.

This is not a relationship though. It's a date. What is she going to contribute while i am "pampering" her?

What does it list in the rules for women?

What does it say the hunter should do if the hunted has no use for him.

Yes, it is a date. It's the thrill of the hunt! And, to be hunted. She doesn't need to contribute on the first date. Read what to Eternal Light says in the previous post about Libras. Not sure what birth sign you are? What month were you born?

Every woman loves to be pampered. You should never question this point.

Read the book about the rules. You can learn alot. :D

Yes, it is a date. It's the thrill of the hunt! And, to be hunted. She doesn't need to contribute on the first date. Read what to Eternal Light says in the previous post about Libras. Not sure what birth sign you are? What month were you born?

Every woman loves to be pampered. You should never question this point.

Read the book about the rules. You can learn alot. :D

She does not need to contribute on the first date? Why? She is already calling the shots on how this is going to go if i want to do something with her. And now the whole date is devoted to her to? What has she done to deserve all of this? I realize women love to be pampered and bowed down to and put on a pedestal but what has she done to earn that?

Being the hunter has never been thrilling to me. It's actually been torture for me.

I am a libra and that message she posted about how to date a libra is pretty off on a lot of things. If a woman actually believed that then she would be having a pretty frustrating night out with me.

Buddy thinks i should call tomorrow and not to leave it too long. What should i say? I don't really want to talk to her about what i tried to have my buddy do. He has already told me she thought it was dumb and silly. If she gives me attitude about that what should i do? If she does i'll be tempted to hang up on her.

She does not need to contribute on the first date? Why? She is already calling the shots on how this is going to go if i want to do something with her. And now the whole date is devoted to her to? What has she done to deserve all of this? I realize women love to be pampered and bowed down to and put on a pedestal but what has she done to earn that?

Being the hunter has never been thrilling to me. It's actually been torture for me.

I am a libra and that message she posted about how to date a libra is pretty off on a lot of things. If a woman actually believed that then she would be having a pretty frustrating night out with me.

Since you are a libra, (The Scales) (cardinal, air, social): Keyword: "I balance". The Libra person is co-operative, diplomatic, sees both sides, open-minded, just, urbane, fair, partnership oriented, avoids conflict, refined, balanced, graceful, charming, debative, idealistic, egalitarian and sociable. They can sometimes also rationalize, be easily deterred, indecisive and lazy. Suitable occupations are where human relationships and a harmonious environment are important; such as artist, poet, diplomat, social worker, cosmetic industry. In medical astrology Libra governs the kidneys and lumbar region. In astrology Libra is ruled by the planet Venus. The sun sign dates for Libra are September 23 — October 22. The air form of Libra is the calm fall winds.

No, you don't under astrology. It's all in the signs and who is compatible to whom.

She doesn't need to contribute at all - it's only a first date. She needs to get to know you first and you need to get to know her. End of story. :D

Buddy thinks i should call tomorrow and not to leave it too long. What should i say? I don't really want to talk to her about what i tried to have my buddy do. He has already told me she thought it was dumb and silly. If she gives me attitude about that what should i do? If she does i'll be tempted to hang up on her.

Just got off the phone with a nice lady that gave me her number and I didn't even ask for it :P:lol: Said I type too slow on IM LOL. Hmmm? now that's a thought eh bro!

If and when this dude gets married I give it less than a month before they are in divorce court. Is this dude for real? Or is this just a hoax? Nobody can be this fucking lame? Why doesnt he go write a book about his adventures. Or maybe someone here can do it for him. Just maybe it wil be a big hit. Hey, the name Spats does have a catch to it. :wall:

Although this (currently) 98 page thread could be a book in itself, based upon its length... if you go by actual content, it would just be a short story.

:P:lol:

Archived