Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Although this (currently) 98 page thread could be a book in itself, based upon its length... if you go by actual content, it would just be a short story.

:P:lol:

Spats is a fake. He has a little "schtick" that he uses to get attention, but I'm thinking that it's nearly run it's course here. If you read all of his posts you will see an unrealistically stupid pattern. His MySpace page is full of girls. I don't know what he can possibly be going on about...

The Spats Pattern:

#1: I'm lonely.

#2: I'm shy.

#3: I'm afraid of rejection.

#4: (And this is the funny one) I want any initiation, meeting, phone call, date to be perfectly equitable and fairly divided by amount of effort expended.

#5: (EVEN FUNNIER) She has to be hot.

#6: If she meets me, I need to know that she thinks I'm attractive (even if it means using my "buddies" to talk me up to her and verify that she thinks I'm hot so I cannot be rejected).

#7. My "buddy gets her number".

#8:HOWEVER..... I"M SHY AND AFRAID OF REJECTION!!!

#9: Spats thinks, "I know, I'll use the old #4 excuse....she should be calling me!! Why should I do all the work?"

Return to #1..... "I'm shy....... and nobody loves me...."

WHATEVER!!! :wacko:

Just got off the phone with a nice lady that gave me her number and I didn't even ask for it :P:lol: Said I type too slow on IM LOL. Hmmm? now that's a thought eh bro!

But dude, she still expects you to make the call to her. Not the other way around.It would have been even more impressive if she asked for you number.

Don't get me wrong, you are still doing better than me. But if she has asked for you number that would have been the ultimate.

lol okay what parts are not true?

-Well if we go on a date it won't be romantic with a big wine list. I don't like wine and it's not cheap. We will be going to my favorite sushi place. That place does not have a romantic atmosphere at all.

- I don't like cosy fires

- I like to please if they are doing the same for me. But's it not going to be a one way street.

- I am not into being a sex slave

- I don't want to be used

- I would never stay in a bad marriage

- Marriage is not my ultimate plan. I just want to have a good time

It is right that i hate conflict though.

If and when this dude gets married I give it less than a month before they are in divorce court. Is this dude for real? Or is this just a hoax? Nobody can be this fucking lame? Why doesnt he go write a book about his adventures. Or maybe someone here can do it for him. Just maybe it wil be a big hit. Hey, the name Spats does have a catch to it. :wall:

I am never going to get married. That would be a mistake. I would want out within 6 months.

Spats is a fake. He has a little "schtick" that he uses to get attention, but I'm thinking that it's nearly run it's course here. If you read all of his posts you will see an unrealistically stupid pattern. His MySpace page is full of girls. I don't know what he can possibly be going on about...

The Spats Pattern:

#1: I'm lonely.

#2: I'm shy.

#3: I'm afraid of rejection.

#4: (And this is the funny one) I want any initiation, meeting, phone call, date to be perfectly equitable and fairly divided by amount of effort expended.

#5: (EVEN FUNNIER) She has to be hot.

#6: If she meets me, I need to know that she thinks I'm attractive (even if it means using my "buddies" to talk me up to her and verify that she thinks I'm hot so I cannot be rejected).

#7. My "buddy gets her number".

#8:HOWEVER..... I"M SHY AND AFRAID OF REJECTION!!!

#9: Spats thinks, "I know, I'll use the old #4 excuse....she should be calling me!! Why should I do all the work?"

Return to #1..... "I'm shy....... and nobody loves me...."

WHATEVER!!! :wacko:

That's not a pattern. That's my life. I am lonely (for female contact), i can be shy, i do have a problem with rejection, I want her to put some effort in instead of just sitting and smiling, I do need to know that she thinks i am good looking. I don't want to date someone who only likes me for my personalit. That's an insult.

Since you are a libra, (The Scales) (cardinal, air, social): Keyword: "I balance". The Libra person is co-operative, diplomatic, sees both sides, open-minded, just, urbane, fair, partnership oriented, avoids conflict, refined, balanced, graceful, charming, debative, idealistic, egalitarian and sociable. They can sometimes also rationalize, be easily deterred, indecisive and lazy. Suitable occupations are where human relationships and a harmonious environment are important; such as artist, poet, diplomat, social worker, cosmetic industry. In medical astrology Libra governs the kidneys and lumbar region. In astrology Libra is ruled by the planet Venus. The sun sign dates for Libra are September 23 — October 22. The air form of Libra is the calm fall winds.

No, you don't under astrology. It's all in the signs and who is compatible to whom.

She doesn't need to contribute at all - it's only a first date. She needs to get to know you first and you need to get to know her. End of story. :D

I agree that we have to get to know each other. But i can't be the only one doing the work on the date. The date has two people involved. The date is not a night devoted to the female. You are really on the side of the female aren't you? :blink:

Bento Box tastes a lot better than going downtown does. :burp:

It sounds like they just throw together a bunch of unwanted scraps that not even the alley cats would touch, and sell it to fools like you. How long does that uncooked fish sit around for?

It sounds like they just throw together a bunch of unwanted scraps that not even the alley cats would touch, and sell it to fools like you. How long does that uncooked fish sit around for?

Do you want me to post a pick of it. I took a couple pics one time when i was eating there. :P

So you are more interested in the Bento Box than her Box huh? :o

When it comes to where i put my face, yes. If we go on a date and it's not going well? hell yeah. I will be blocking her out and enjoying my food.

I tried to post a avatar but it was rejected because i used an invalid file extension. What does that mean and how do i correct that? :blink::blink:

You should be able to use any pic that is saved on your computer. I changed my pic a couple times with no problems. The only thing it really says is:

Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 45 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpg,jpeg,png

So right click your pic, and then click on the properties. There, it should tell you what kind of file it is. If it is the wrong type, this is what I do--Simply open the pic in "Paint" and then choose "Save As", changing the file type to the one I want.

I've had my share of Bento Boxes. These days we/I order a variety of rolls and Nigiri. I love spicy tuna rolls. Also, edamame and saki. Good stuff. We just discovered a new sushi place this past weekend. Add it to our list of 1/2 dozen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sushi

Don't forget the seaweed salad. My favorites are Toro, Hamachi and Sake as well as the spicy tuna rolls. I like sashimi. Warm saki.

I got up the nerve to call her. I was so nervous my damn teeth were chattering. It was like i was cold or something. I thought for sure the conversation would be horrible because of what happened. But thank god i got her voice mail. So i didn't have to talk to her. I said if she wanted to go out and do something sometime to give me a call. I hope my voice didn't sound shaky or anything. In the past when i have been really nervous my voice gets shaky sometimes. My buddy thinks i blew it but we'll see what happens.

You should be able to use any pic that is saved on your computer. I changed my pic a couple times with no problems. The only thing it really says is:

Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 45 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpg,jpeg,png

So right click your pic, and then click on the properties. There, it should tell you what kind of file it is. If it is the wrong type, this is what I do--Simply open the pic in "Paint" and then choose "Save As", changing the file type to the one I want.

Thanks Bonnie. Maybe that was the problem. I will try again. You have a Nice new profile pic too.

Don't forget the seaweed salad. My favorites are Toro, Hamachi and Sake as well as the spicy tuna rolls. I like sashimi. Warm saki.

I have never tried any of that. I have sort of got into the habit of getting the Box instead of experimenting. Maybe i will try those things.

I have never tried any of that. I have sort of got into the habit of getting the Box instead of experimenting. Maybe i will try those things.

Try it you would like it. Try the Seaweed salad, it is very good for you. I've had Bento boxes, but I prefer sashimi and sushi. :D

99 fucking pages. :lol:

And the wheel rolls on.....again and again. :rolleyes:

And Spats, if that sushi shit tasted better than "going downtown"... ( :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: )

Roll her over. You're licking the wrong crack.

The only way i would ever even consider going downtown again is if any woman i am hooked up with covers it with maki rolls and tempura. Bento Box tastes way better. :P

The only way i would ever even consider going downtown again is if any woman i am hooked up with covers it with maki rolls and tempura. Bento Box tastes way better. :P

:huh: Do you need step by step instructions too?

ajapanes20naked20food20chicks.jpg

Thanks for the Help Bonnie. I figured it out and finally have avatar picture. The only time i really got a great amount of attention from women this year telling me how good i looked was when i went to a halloween party as the Joker. So i picked that as my avatar. :D I will see if i can find the best picture possible of myself that hides my imperfections and i will make that it soon.

Archived