Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

-Well if we go on a date it won't be romantic with a big wine list. I don't like wine and it's not cheap. We will be going to my favorite sushi place. That place does not have a romantic atmosphere at all.

- I don't like cosy fires

- I like to please if they are doing the same for me. But's it not going to be a one way street.

- I am not into being a sex slave

- I don't want to be used

- I would never stay in a bad marriage

- Marriage is not my ultimate plan. I just want to have a good time

It is right that i hate conflict though.

But this part is right.

Libra men don't like vulgarity in any form. Dress tastefully, and do use your flower scented perfume. He loves women who dress up, wear jewellery, use makeup, and are happy being feminine. He is fascinated with fantasy, including sexual fantasy. Don't discuss your recent love life, or ex-husbands. He could care less about your children, or desire to have them.

http://astrospeak.indiatimes.com/Astro_Spe...552,curpg-7.cms

And what scent most attracts you that ladies wear?

Libra Zodiac of Perfume

LIBRA (September 22- October 22)

What kind of perfume is written by the stars for you? Found out now! And if you’re curious, cast glances at the zodiacal neighbors…

Flower buds and gracefulness!

To oscillating, you’re oscillate, but for sure you’re oscillating always to reveal your mediator talent, wish of harmony, your esthetic sense and an idealism full of charm.

The perfume which contains as predominant note orange essences or spring flower is the “fiddlestick” which make the fragrance to vibrate. Mix these with geranium (some kind of special pelargonium), rose, freesia, lemon, grapefruit, jasmine, peach or bergamot and you’ll be “unbalanced” in the most sentimental mode as possible.

http://www.bodycare.becomegorgeous.com/per...perfume-92.html

Edited by eternal light

I think that's him dressed as the (latest) joker?

I like it - looks like he combined "going downtown" and "painting the town red", all in one!

No, I wish. That's Heath Ledger as the Joker from the Dark Knight.

But this part is right.

And what scent most attracts you that ladies wear?

It's partly right. I am not looking to have kids so dating a woman who talks about wanting kids would not work. That's another thing i am up against. I don't want to get married or have kids. I don't know if it's that easy to find a woman who does not want to get married or have kids. Past girlfriends would talk about wanting kids and getting married in the future so that limited are chances of staying together.lol

I don't expect a woman not to swear. Everybody swears sometimes. But no, you don't want to hook up with a woman who every other word out of her mouth is a swear word.

Women wearing jewlery is not a big deal. As long as it's not too much. If she wears too much it looks tacky.

What perfume a woman wears does not really matter. When i was a teen i broke my nose in a street hockey game and i think it messed up my sense of smell.

Edited by spats

Spats - you need a different picture. The joker? :slapface:

That pic looks better than i actually do. <_< But seriously that was probably my most enjoyable time of the past year. The Halloween Party. For one night some women thought I looked hot and approached me. Although I didn't really look like me. <_<

I will see if i can find a picture of me where I think i look alright.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

No, i just think game playing is rearing it's ugly head. I think i am being played.

Call her again. Show her you have a set of balls.

Hello Dorothy,

This is spats. Looks like I missed you again. I really enjoyed meeting you the other night and enjoyed talking to you about Bento Boxes. Hey, I was wondering if you were interested in going to Sushi Dharma with me. They have really good sushi and I thought you'd enjoy it. Well I hope you had a nice day today and I look forward to hearing back from you.

You can call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX or just humiliate me in front of the entire Led Zeppelin chat forum at http://forums.ledzeppelin.com.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

No, i just think game playing is rearing it's ugly head. I think i am being played.

There is NO game being played YET. What do you do when things get really intense? Such as when a couple started dating and ONE person clearly likes the other a lot more. That's when the games start.

Hello Dorothy,

This is spats. Looks like I missed you again. I really enjoyed meeting you the other night and enjoyed talking to you about Bento Boxes. Hey, I was wondering if you were interested in going to Sushi Dharma with me. They have really good sushi and I thought you'd enjoy it. Well I hope you had a nice day today and I look forward to hearing back from you.

You can call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX or just humiliate me in front of the entire Led Zeppelin chat forum at http://forums.ledzeppelin.com.

Are you serious about me calling her again?? Or should i wait a little longer to see if she calls? because i don't want to call and have her think i am being pushy. :blink:

Ya, Know i guess i am just not in synch with how some women think. Now is she not calling because she thought about it and is just not interested anymore? Why would she say that I am the one that has to call if we are to go out or whatever and then when i call and leave a message she does not call back. Or maybe i am over thinking it and she is just one of those girls that will wait a couple days to call so as not to look desperate. I don't know.

Are you serious about me calling her again?? Or should i wait a little longer to see if she calls? because i don't want to call and have her think i am being pushy. :blink:

Ya, Know i guess i am just not in synch with how some women think. Now is she not calling because she thought about it and is just not interested anymore? Why would she say that I am the one that has to call if we are to go out or whatever and then when i call and leave a message she does not call back. Or maybe i am over thinking it and she is just one of those girls that will wait a couple days to call so as not to look desperate. I don't know.

Call her one more time. Try to call at a time you think she might be home (maybe around 9:30 pm, lol, sounds like a good time to me). If she doesn't answer and you don't hear back from her this time, forget her. btw...glad you put up a pic. It may be in costume, but at least we can get some idea. I am guessing your self-esteem (as i said before) and not your looks, is what is getting in between you and a love life.

Call her. Not true, she may be out of town or working late and by the time she's home, the last thing she wants to do is hear her messages. Just leave another message. You are not desperate. :D

Hello Dorothy,

Not that i'm laughing because this was written for spats, just in general, this is really funny :) I especially like the last line about this forum, lol.

Call her one more time. Try to call at a time you think she might be home (maybe around 9:30 pm, lol, sounds like a good time to me). If she doesn't answer and you don't hear back from her this time, forget her. btw...glad you put up a pic. It may be in costume, but at least we can get some idea. I am guessing your self-esteem (as i said before) and not your looks, is what is getting in between you and a love life.

That's Heath Ledger as the Joker, Tangerine. :D It's okay. You are the second person that thought that was me dressed as the Joker. :lol: :DI didn't look that good. Although a buddy has a pic of me in the costume. Maybe i can post that.

Why is it self esteem and not my looks? Trust me i am no beauty. Finding a good pic of myself is damn hard to find. I was nervous when i left the message and i think my voice might have been a little shaky. Maybe that put her off.

And thanks for the message. I appreciated that. :D:D

Call her. Not true, she may be out of town or working late and by the time she's home, the last thing she wants to do is hear her messages. Just leave another message. You are not desperate. :D

At this point i probably should be feeling desperate. At this point i would be happy with some makeout time. Nevermind sex. :o

Should i call tonight or give it a day. :blink: See when you are in a slump you over think shit and become to cautious about making a mistake. :slapface:

That's Heath Ledger as the Joker, Tangerine. :D It's okay. You are the second person that thought that was me dressed as the Joker. :lol: :DI didn't look that good. Although a buddy has a pic of me in the costume. Maybe i can post that.

Why is it self esteem and not my looks? Trust me i am no beauty. Finding a good pic of myself is damn hard to find. I was nervous when i left the message and i think my voice might have been a little shaky. Maybe that put her off.

And thanks for the message. I appreciated that. :D:D

Oh damn, i thought it was you! Well find a pic already and put it up! Despite what you are imagining may be the reason she hasn't called you, just make one more attempt. That is all i can suggest.

At this point i probably should be feeling desperate. At this point i would be happy with some makeout time. Nevermind sex. :o

Should i call tonight or give it a day. :blink: See when you are in a slump you over think shit and become to cautious about making a mistake. :slapface:

Here's what I would do. Call her on Sunday night. Thursday is too late in the week to ask her out for Friday or Saturday. Show her some charm, sensitivity and that you're NOT DESPERATEz(even if you are). Call Sunday evening. Don't ask her out for a specific night!! Say, "How would you like to get together for sushi this week?". Even if it's her voice mail ASK THE QUESTION. It's a win/win for Spats. If she doesn't call back, then you know you are toast. You learned a lesson. If she answers the phone and turns you down. You learned a lesson. If she calls back/accepts your invite. You learned a lesson.

Edited by JethroTull

Here's what I would do. Call her on Sunday night. Thursday is too late in the week to ask her out for Friday or Saturday. Show her some charm, sensitivity and that you're NOT DESPERATEz(even if you are). Call Sunday evening. Don't ask her out for a specific night!! Say, "How would you like to get together for sushi this week?". Even if it's her voice mail ASK THE QUESTION. It's a win/win for Spats. If she doesn't call back, then you know you are toast. You learned a lesson. If she answers the phone and turns you down. You learned a lesson. If she calls back/accepts your invite. You learned a lesson.

This is great advice. Spats i would urge you to listen to what Jethro Tull just said!

You should make your avatar the picture of you dressed as the Joker. I dressed as Frankenberry, with a big bulbous head, a few Halloweens ago and would post it if I could. You need to loosen up, and stop worrying so much...

Thanks for the advice Jethro. But what was the lesson i have learned? :blink::blink:

If she hasn't returned my message by Sunday that is not a good sign. If nothing else this women has a lot of nerve. Saying i should be doing the calling if i want to go out with her and then she does not return my message. <_<

What do you mean show her some sensitivity? What if she brings up what happened with my buddy? She thought it was dumb and silly. If she repeats that the conversation could turn negative.

Thanks for the advice Jethro. But what was the lesson i have learned? :blink::blink:

If she hasn't returned my message by Sunday that is not a good sign. If nothing else this women has a lot of nerve. Saying i should be doing the calling if i want to go out with her and then she does not return my message. <_<

What do you mean show her some sensitivity? What if she brings up what happened with my buddy? She thought it was dumb and silly. If she repeats that the conversation could turn negative.

helllooooo

I'm new but I thought I might add to this (if you don't mind)...

but I have ALWAYS asked blokes out if I am interested - I never hang around waiting for them. I have been turned down once or twice and I did learn from it - It gets easier every time because you learn what to say and how to say it in your own way...

and if you think that the conversation might turn negative and you ALREADY don't want her to say particular things around you then maybe you aren't ready for a relationship with this woman - because we talk about things (especially with the people we are in a relationship with)

am I making sense?

Man, you are in for a long ride. if you are this f**ked up in your late 20's, I can't imagine what you will be like at 40. All's I'm saying is, strive to be a nice, kind, normal person. Chicks will recognize that and want to go out with you regardless of how you look. Were you abused as a child? You sound like the most untrusting, devious, cheap, nasty person alive. And quit being so cheap about everything. Is that what you want people saying about you, "Oh, spats the cheap bastard". You'll die one day and all everybody will say at your funeral, is "what a cheap dick that guy was, he wouldn't treat somebody to a $8.95 bento box.

(And listen to Pip's advice)