Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

These threads annoy me, why do you care about his love life? None of you are experts. We're all different.

Yet here we are. Nobody gives a shit anymore, anyway- it's just sick humor when there's nothing on tv.

These threads annoy me, why do you care about his love life? None of you are experts. We're all different.

Don't read them then or post about it on the Peeves board B)

Some of us like playing the Spatbot game. It's a a game designed to never be won but it's challenging and amusing!

Spats needs someone who loves, accepts, respects, admires and appreciates him for who he is, and who is sensitive to his sensibilities.

Mars in Libra natives often reflect about things before they act. Decisiveness is not their strong point, but they do, eventually, get things done. Many people with this position procrastinate, generally because they feel the need to weigh all of the alternatives before taking action.

Life isn't always fair, but Mars in Libra will seldom accept this notion. These natives can easily get caught up in defending themselves and others. Although their overall goal is to live peacefully, they stir others up with their desire to balance everything. http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiaclibra.html

Spats needs someone who loves, accepts, respects, admires and appreciates him for who he is, and who is sensitive to his sensibilities.

No one is going to sacrifice herself like that. People need to get something in return; what you suggest would be like burying yourself alive.

For some it perhaps would be difficult, but for his ideal mate, he is just right. She is out there somewhere. When he meets her it will seem perfectly natural to them both. They will really appreciate each other because they will essentially share the same values that others do not understand.

She will be able to deal with his need to balance everything without taking it all too seriously, and probably admire that quality in him. He will value her for her strong intellect, love of freedom, and find her hard to resist on a physical level, unlike the others. They will simply seem to take their place as if they were meant to be.

It will be a strong mutual attraction, and each one will find the other to be equally stimulating and refreshing. They will look forward to seeing each other. She will be as free-spirited as he is.

He will find that he enjoys doing things for her that he never would for the others. At first he will find it hard to explain but he will eventually put it in perspective. That's how he will know he has found the one for whom he has been searching.

For some it perhaps would be difficult, but for his ideal mate, he is just right. She is out there somewhere. When he meets her it will seem perfectly natural to them both. They will really appreciate each other because they will essentially share the same values that others do not understand.

She will be able to deal with his need to balance everything without taking it all too seriously, and probably admire that quality in him. He will value her for her strong intellect, love of freedom, and find her hard to resist on a physical level, unlike the others. They will simply seem to take their place as if they were meant to be.

It will be a strong mutual attraction, and each one will find the other to be equally stimulating and refreshing. They will look forward to seeing each other. She will be as free-spirited as he is.

He will find that he enjoys doing things for her that he never would for the others. At first he will find it hard to explain but he will eventually put it in perspective. That's how he will know he has found the one for whom he has been searching.

...and they lived happily ever after.

As we sip our coffee and wait for the morning Spats Report. Spats?! How was your Saturday night?!

Let's see, I'm going to put my money on Spats getting laid on page 100 of this thread...any takers? Let's start a pool. :D

As we sip our coffee and wait for the morning Spats Report. Spats?! How was your Saturday night?!

Let's see, I'm going to put my money on Spats getting laid on page 100 of this thread...any takers? Let's start a pool. :D

My bet is page 93, but it won't last.

My bet is page 93, but it won't last.

Ohh! Cool Kat! You're giving him more credit than I :lol:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I never said it was going to last. We'll take bets on that once he just get laid! :hysterical:

Spats! Wakey wakey! Your fan club is awaiting the news report :)

Seeing as how it's only page 6 now, my money is on this thread getting zapped long before that. B)

Uh Oh! Must be browser differences, mine shows we're on page 11. Maybe we need to change the rules and go by post count.

Why would this thread get zapped? It's harmless and Spats likes it! It's not like we're here to just be mean to him! He wants help with his love life and we're all dedicated to working toward that common goal. :D Not without a little rib poking along the way of course, cuz then it would just be boring :rolleyes:

The only way I see this thread getting toasted is if LedBaby/SpeedRacer/Anaconda/Brow_Sweat/Worm Worm or Sluts in a Sack have to poke their nose into it.

OK everyone, the above list is good to have in your Notepad...though I doubt all the new ID's will last long :rolleyes:

That's not a justification.

That's not the point. I'm talking about your attitude.

Again, I'm talking about your attitude, not their reactions. Of course it doesn't have to matter to you, I'm sure they got over it pretty easily. What I'm really talking about is your unhealthy hatred of those who have ever rejected you (even though it happened years ago). Either you're so dull that you can't see what a hypocrite you are or you simply refuse to accept the truth.

It's easy for you to reject a girl you don't like because it's ...simply no big deal. But once the same thing happens you, you make it look like the greatest disaster of the year. We all do care about ourselves, but it's not right to care ONLY about ourselves. You are not the centre of the universe. You are NOT the only one who's getting rejected. You are NOT the only one who ever gets ambiguous signals. So stop acting like a poor victim od society.

We all have love lives, but you're the only one who's got his own thread dedicated to it. I'm surprised you don't find it strange. Get over yourself.

More than once the women i have rejected or passed on have held a grudge. I rejected this girl at a coffee shop i used to go to and from then on she treated me like crap when i went there. And the i saw the girl from New Years the other week because we have mutual friends and now she barely says two words to me.

Yes i guess my behavor is hypocritical. But i can't help it. I do care about my own feelings more than all of those girls. That sounds bad but it's true. I think most people are like that. And if you had my track record you would probably feel the same as me.

The hoops and hurdles a girl has to go through just to date Spats are insurmountable. I don't care who you are in real life, no one's sauce is that frigging special. But Spats will not grasp that, and so we shall have to keep repeating ourselves forever and ever and ever....

Bonnie, the hurdles to date me are not really that high. All i ask is for her to..

- to be good looking

- to let me know 100% she is interested. By either approaching or just being straightfroward. No 1950's style flirting. Just honest and upfront.

- to have good manners, eating manners and manners in general

- to be humble

- to be independant

There is no high hurdle here.

YES. :D:D:D:D:D I would love for this to happen. I hope that girl lives in my city.

Bonnie, the hurdles to date me are not really that high. All i ask is for her to..

- to be good looking

- to let me know 100% she is interested. By either approaching or just being straightfroward. No 1950's style flirting. Just honest and upfront.

- to have good manners, eating manners and manners in general

- to be humble

- to be independant

There is no high hurdle here.

You can't ask someone to be good looking. :rolleyes:

Edited to say at least you didn't use the word Hottie

No one is going to sacrifice herself like that. People need to get something in return; what you suggest would be like burying yourself alive.

No, i agree. Most women will not do that for a man. It is very unrealistic and asking to much. Hell, my buddies have dated girls who wanted him to change his wardrobe a couple weeks into the relationship. A couple weeks in and he is wearing different clothes. :o:o

I hope this happens. But i have met and dated a lot of women and it hasn't happened yet to that extent. That might be too unrealistic.

On Friday and Saturday night i stayed away from meeting women and went to see Batman again. But tonight some friends and I are going to Harbourfront to meet up with some of one of my buddies friends. And if i don't like his friends i will just go feed the ducks or something.

On Friday and Saturday night i stayed away from meeting women and went to see Batman again. But tonight some friends and I are going to Harbourfront to meet up with some of one of my buddies friends. And if i don't like his friends i will just go feed the ducks or something.

Batman? AGAIN?? :blink:

Gawd. Didn't you know that Batman was boinking Robin all those years? :lol:

No wonder you're not getting your bean snapped. No prioritization, bud.

I hope this happens. But i have met and dated a lot of women and it hasn't happened yet to that extent. That might be too unrealistic.

Yes, well, there is always the next best thing. 'Tis not a perfect world, this one. Just keep right on sifting through the candidates, and eventually a few good ones will pan out.

No, i agree. Most women will not do that for a man. It is very unrealistic and asking to much. Hell, my buddies have dated girls who wanted him to change his wardrobe a couple weeks into the relationship. A couple weeks in and he is wearing different clothes. :o:o

You agree with what? :huh:

I said that no girl is going to sacrifice herself like that - which means do that for you. Because you offer absolutely nothing in return.

You completely missed the point, because both me and eternal light obviously do believe that there are women who will do that for a man. I'm only saying that you're not worth it, which is where we disagree.

Archived